Submitting a Rifter by E-Mail

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Submitting a Rifter by E-Mail

Unread post by Kovoston »

Can someone help me out regarding sending a Rifter by via. E-Mail. I may have just missed the e-mail address on the website but what is the e-mail to send an article (about 20 pages)? If I missed it, just let me know where to find it. E-mail would save me a heck of a lot for shipping costs by regular mail/post.

Thanks so much!
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: Submitting a Rifter by E-Mail

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

riftersub@palladiumbooks.com, if my memeory serves...

Good luck
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Moved to appropriate forum.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Braden Campbell wrote:riftersub@palladiumbooks.com, if my memeory serves...

Good luck

Thank you!
zor_prime1
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by zor_prime1 »

Hello,
Even though you submit the article via email, Wayne and the rest of the staff won't be able to look at it until they recieve a signed Unsolicited Manuscript Form. I don't believe that they will accept fax copies either. (I've tried to submit via email and fax as well. They still needed the original signed form.)

Regular mailing of the hard copy, file, form, etc is still the best way to submit your article as far as I know.

Take care!

Zor_prime1
"I've been senile for as long as I can remember!" - I forget
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

zor_prime1 wrote:Hello,
Even though you submit the article via email, Wayne and the rest of the staff won't be able to look at it until they recieve a signed Unsolicited Manuscript Form. I don't believe that they will accept fax copies either. (I've tried to submit via email and fax as well. They still needed the original signed form.)

Regular mailing of the hard copy, file, form, etc is still the best way to submit your article as far as I know.

Take care!

Zor_prime1

Yes, I will end up faxing them with a cover letter to ID who I am in case they (Wayne, Kathey, Alex or whoever gets the fax) can't read my scribbles.
Thanks,

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”