1st Ed H2H

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rimmer
Adventurer

1st Ed H2H

Unread post by Rimmer »

Just wondering if anyone has alternate H2H table for first edition, the main reason is the Palladin, Knight, Soldier tables.

IMHO

The best to worst list should be Palladin, Knight, Soldier but is the other way around. I have some house rules but would like to hear some others ideas.
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: 1st Ed H2H

Unread post by jaymz »

Rimmer wrote:Just wondering if anyone has alternate H2H table for first edition, the main reason is the Palladin, Knight, Soldier tables.

IMHO

The best to worst list should be Palladin, Knight, Soldier but is the other way around. I have some house rules but would like to hear some others ideas.

Well I woudl say the easiest solution, if you think tehy should be reversed, is to just reverse them.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”