Dead Reign Trilogy at the Open House

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reguoc
Megaversal® Ambassador

Dead Reign Trilogy at the Open House

Unread post by Reguoc »

I wanted to post a great big thank you to all the players who participated in my three Dead Reign games at the open house - The Great Gamer Rescue, Escape From Saint Elsewhere, and Fun Under the Big Top. I have to say that each of the games were a joy to run and watching the players really run with their roles was fantastic. So for all of you who played or watched, please feel free to share your thoughts and reactions here. And thanks again for playing...
Armorlord
Hero

Re: Dead Reign Trilogy at the Open House

Unread post by Armorlord »

Apollyon7 wrote:I actually took my name off another game just so I could play the 3rd installment because I had so much fun with the 1st. It was a blast and remember: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!! :lol:

Additionally I learned a lot as a GM from you in the way you describe aspects of gameplay and some of the descriptions of zombies made me feel a little sick, but in a good way :wink:

Clown Zombies, man... creep me out.
Same here! Great games!
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
Reguoc
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Dead Reign Trilogy at the Open House

Unread post by Reguoc »

Thanks guys. If you could note eho you played and in which sessions so I can put a forum tag with the guys I played with that would be awesome too. Or just shoot me a message.
Ryan McDaniel

Return to “Palladium Open House”