This sucks

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

This sucks

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Well, I managed to get here, and I even managed to attend VIP thursday. But after three long stints in an airport, and then the long night there Ive ended up sick. So I'm in my hotel room today trying to get better so I can attend the events going on on sat and sunday. Hell, I'm still hoping that I can head back tonight and tape Kevin's dead reign game at 10, but I'll have to wait and see on that.

For those of you at home, I have pictures of the entire factory, as well as video, including Kevin's speech and most of the question answer period. Some of it is a litte shaky because I forgot my tripod in my room. Sorry bout that. I'll try to post the pictures today, but no guarentees about the video as this lap top isn't really set up for processing video right now.
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Re: This sucks

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Lots of DayQuil?
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Maryann
Adventurer

Unread post by Maryann »

Prince Artemis wrote:Well, I managed to get here, and I even managed to attend VIP thursday. But after three long stints in an airport, and then the long night there Ive ended up sick. So I'm in my hotel room today trying to get better so I can attend the events going on on sat and sunday. Hell, I'm still hoping that I can head back tonight and tape Kevin's dead reign game at 10, but I'll have to wait and see on that.

For those of you at home, I have pictures of the entire factory, as well as video, including Kevin's speech and most of the question answer period. Some of it is a litte shaky because I forgot my tripod in my room. Sorry bout that. I'll try to post the pictures today, but no guarentees about the video as this lap top isn't really set up for processing video right now.

Not to rain on the parade or anything but with the latest Swine Flue outbreak make sure and take care of yourself. Don't want to carry any nasties home or infect anyone else.
Snoopy and Charlie Brown are (c) Peanuts Worldwide.
"Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende." ( A frightening end is better than an endless fright) -- Nelly
You called down the thunder, well now you got it!
Oh what A tangled web we weave ...

Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.

Maryann wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:Well, I managed to get here, and I even managed to attend VIP thursday. But after three long stints in an airport, and then the long night there Ive ended up sick. So I'm in my hotel room today trying to get better so I can attend the events going on on sat and sunday. Hell, I'm still hoping that I can head back tonight and tape Kevin's dead reign game at 10, but I'll have to wait and see on that.

Not to rain on the parade or anything but with the latest Swine Flue outbreak make sure and take care of yourself. Don't want to carry any nasties home or infect anyone else.

I can guarentee that this is not swine flu. If anything it's a stomach virus, but it seems to be losing some power already. I still have a little neasua but I'm feeling quite a bit better from the previous post.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

I was wondering what happen to you on Saturday. Your counterpart has been stealing all the latest scoops.
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Reagren Wright wrote:I was wondering what happen to you on Saturday. Your counterpart has been stealing all the latest scoops.
Today is Saturday.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Lord NorDeth wrote:Hey Artemis, when you come home, are you goin direct to Sydney, or comin through by way of Halifax?

If yer comin to Halifax, gimme a holler, would love to meet and treat ya to a brew after I get off work!

I get in to the Halifax Airport at 1:30 am monday morning and my dad's grabbing me there and taking me home, so unfortunately I'm going to need to take a rain check. However, i should be making several trips there in the comming summer.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Well, got up this morning with no headache, stomach pain or bowel problems so it looks like it has passed. To the con I go.

Return to “Palladium Open House”