Zombie 'Life Sense' and Mecha and/or Cyborgs?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

KillWatch
Champion

Re: Zombie 'Life Sense' and Mecha and/or Cyborgs?

Unread post by KillWatch »

If there is organiz life involved I would say it would work

For AIs certainly not

However you could rule that it only works on earthly creatures as the sense would be tuned into a specific terran frequency
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: Zombie 'Life Sense' and Mecha and/or Cyborgs?

Unread post by cornholioprime »

The powers of these particular Zombies can sense the living ANYWHERE within a 25' "globe" that is all around them; characters in buildings typically have to go several floors up to stay out of their sensing range.

So it shouldn't be a problem for them at all, to see the SDC tasty bits inside a block of metal.

Now, whether or not the tiny remaining amount of PPE in a 'Borg will register to the Zombies as an extremely low-priority Target ('Borgs have about as much PPE as a rodent when all is said and done) is another matter.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!

Return to “Dead Reign™”