Live Palladium Podcast Thursday Evening -- Sept. 6, 2007

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Live Palladium Podcast Thursday Evening -- Sept. 6, 2007

Unread post by Kevin »

Live Palladium podcast, September 6 . . .

Hey, I’ll be interviewed on the new radio/podcast show Gateway to the Megaverse®, starting at 6:00 P.M., Thursday, September 6, 2007. That's tomorrow for those of you thrown off by the short week due to Labor Day.

Matthew Daye, the gent behind the upcoming, The Rifter® Zero (an online only, downloadable special edition of The Rifter® to be made available in October on the Palladium Website), is going to start a regular podcast about Palladium Books, its products, creators, running games, fans and related RPG topics. The broadcast will be “live,” but can also be downloaded and listened to any time after the initial airing. It sounds fun and cool.

The first show will be TOMORROW – September 6, 2007 6-8 PM – with subsequent live podcasts every Monday, 6-8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

I will be the show’s first guest on Thursday, September 6, and we expect other Palladium creators, artists, writers, and game designers to appear as featured guests regularly every Monday from 6-8 P.M. EST. (Note: Palladium Freelancers interested in being a guest speaker, please drop me or Matthew an e-mail and we’ll set it up.)

As I understand it, you can call in and e-mail in your questions, live, during the show. My only request is to try to skip boring “rules” questions and ask things that everyone will find interesting. You know, things like . . . um, gee . . . er . . . good stuff like what you might ask at a game convention. :)

Matthew is calling the show, Gateway to the Megaverse® – a two hour long interactive web-cast on the Talkshoe network. Although not “officially sponsored or hosted by Palladium Books” (this is all Matthew Daye’s idea, time and effort), we love the idea, we are giving him permission to use our trademark, Megaverse®, and hope to support his show with regular guests. In fact, let Matthew know if you would like to hear any particular guest(s) on a regular basis as well as different topics for group discussion. Anyway, it sounds like fun and I’m happy to help launch the Gateway to the Megaverse® by being the show’s first guest.

You can either tune in using the Talkshoe program itself, or download the two hour show after it is completed.

People can participate both through audio participation or through the live chat that the program offers. Please visit http://www.talkshoe.com to learn more about the program and what it offers. For more information and to access the show, go to http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=50867&cmd=tc

I hope you guys and gals take advantage of this fun, audio forum. I also hope to be doing other podcasts on other websites as well (did one at Gen Con!), and hope to fool around with some cool stuff on our own website in the near future. We have lots of plans and dreams, but limited time, people and resources to do it all as fast as we'd like. Give us time and keep the faith.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and Podcast Guest

© Copyright September 5, 2007 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Megaverse®, The Rifter® and other names and titles are Registered Trademarks owned and licensed by Palladium Books® Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”