Reasons to be thankful

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Reasons to be thankful

Unread post by Kevin »

Reasons to be thankful

Holidays like Thanksgiving are often a time for reflection.

The past year or two have been certainly been difficult for me personally as well as the company as a whole. You know the reasons why.

Yet in an odd way, they’ve also been wonderful. It is said, “you know who your real friends are when things are bad.” Well, things got pretty darn bad, and I learned I am blessed with a multitude of friends from around the world. When the worst of times came, people who care about me and Palladium Books flocked to our aid. It was beautiful and miraculous. Wonderful beyond words.

Together, the hardworking and loving Palladium staff and freelancers, friends near and far, and friends I never knew I had (that’d be you), pulled together to save something we all care about – Palladium Books. If you think about it, that kind of caring, community and commitment is really rare and amazing. Best of all, our efforts seem to be working. Palladium has survived the worst crisis in its history and seems to be getting stronger everyday. I say "seems," because when you are as close to a situation as I am, sometimes you don’t see things as clearly as you should. I also don’t want to jinx our progress by getting too confident or too hopeful. We still have plenty of hard work ahead of us before Palladium is truly “saved.”

For me, these past 7 months have been among the most memorable, touching, inspiring and bittersweet wonderful of my entire life. I have so much to be thankful for, and you, friends/fans of Palladium, are at the top of a very long list. Thank you. Have a wonderful Holiday Season with the friends and family who mean most to you.

As for the New Year coming up so quickly? Thanks to you, I’m looking forward to it, because it is full of promise, hope, and new dreams.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here in the USA (and G.I.s and Americans everywhere).

Happy Holidays to all our friends in Canada, Europe, Mexico, South America, Asia, Australia and around the world.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
President, Publisher, Writer, Humbled and Grateful
© November 23, 2006

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”