Mechanoids & Time Travel

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Mechanoids & Time Travel

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

gadrin wrote:the old Conversion Book 1 mentions the Mechanoids have "messed around with Time Travel"... was this specifically mentioned in one of the books someplace ?

Well, Conversion Book 1 mentions it. :)

I've got the Mechanoid Invaision Trilogy as well as SB2. I'll go over 'em but just hoping its common knowledge to someone out there already.

As far as I know, that was just a way of getting the Mechanoids into Rifts.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

gadrin wrote:ok just flavor text I can handle that.

I'll have to come up with something on my then.

There's nothing on Mechanoids in it, but Transdimensional TMNT has a lot on time travel (some of the best work on the subject I've seen), including the creation of technological time-travel devices.
This could be adapted to work with Mechanoids.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “The Mechanoids®”