Palladium Open House....After Math.

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Here here, it was loads of fun.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Ah, so that's who you were. By the way Reed (Spectre) said he had a good time.

Oh yeah, I was the guy that checked in on the game a couple times. :)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Re: Palladium Open House....After Math.

Unread post by Danger »

[quote="Savariousx1.....................Oh and on a Final note, Holy Oak I forever Curse you for introducing me to White Castle, they were good going down, But Now I am plotting my revenge... :x[/quote]

White Castles: Delicious.

Of course, they have a few nicknames that I'm aware of: Belly Bombers & Sliders being among two that I know.

I miss White Castles. :-(
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

White Castle is the greatest place on earth. My fiancee took me there once because i always talked about them, but she had never been. Now she curses my name whenever I mention it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

Gideon wrote:White Castle? Meh. Around the Detroit area there are still many hamburger stands that serve sliders, coneys and fries in a greasy spoon setting with surly service. There's one around the corner from my house called Bray'z that has a huge stone donkey on the roof holding a burger and a cup of soda-pop. They are sooooo bad but soooooo good. Way better than White Castle.

Yeah, you've got me wondering what Allen and I missed out on.

Gideon wrote:Anybody see the White Castle movie called "White Palace" with Susan Sarandon?

We just watched Harold and Kumar, and that was the reason we went. Except we didn't have a Cheetah to ride anywhere.
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I watched it twice the night before I went. long story...actually, its a short story, but this is a family show.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Spectre
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Spectre »

Reed who ran in my game, the two of you were excellent players.

Thanks. :ok: It was a fun little killfest for a pickup game. Plus I have a new sport... Baseball with gernades.

Ahh White Castle. Good ol' belly bombers. You can get like 200 for $20 but you really pay for it later.

I need to give props to Taylor White for doing his best trying to run Madhaven

Agreed. Our mutants were good for two things, falling down and dying. Normally we did one before the other, but sometimes we did both at the same time.
"A little Rebellion now and then is a good thing." Thomas Jefferson
(To the tune of Ride of the Valkyries): Death and Destruction, Chaos and Carnage, Total Annailation Now!
300 Movie Geek Points
"I immediately regret this decision."- Jack Hare
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

im really bad at running one-shots. I thought the mutant PCs would walk all over the enemies. I always either overestimate or uderestimate the PCs. But hey, you DID destroy all the skelebots, a Mark V APC, and prevented the release of an old, powerful, very angry demon/ghost/thing.
or you could move down to Louisville and join our regular game, which i promise is much better. :-)
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

The hard part was driving back with a head full of ideas and memories.
Driving on the interstate at 70mph while day dreaming is really
not a good idea :oops:
MADMANMIKE

Reagren Wright wrote:The hard part was driving back with a head full of ideas and memories.
Driving on the interstate at 70mph while day dreaming is really
not a good idea :oops:

..70mph? Well, I guess if you live as close as Indiana you can afford to drive that slow...

..I was fortunate to pace speeding law enforcment vehicles all the way though Indiana and Illinois. Of course I let Xar drive in Missouri, but that only cost us an extra half an hour.. :D

-Mike >8]
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Actually, when I started dating my wife, we went somewhere with her parents. After a while, she said, "You know, they like you. You don't have to drive slow to impress them."

She kind of had a cute little funny grin after I had to tell her that I wasn't driving any different than I normally do.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
MADMANMIKE

Xar wrote:Hey! I resemble that remark.

Actually, when I started dating my wife, we went somewhere with her parents. After a while, she said, "You know, they like you. You don't have to drive slow to impress them."

She kind of had a cute little funny grin after I had to tell her that I wasn't driving any different than I normally do.

..Hey, man, more power to you. You driving slow is like me not drinking coffee. We all have to have something we do right in our lives to compensate for the excesses we indulge in.

..btw, it's 9:04; are you up to your 7th cup yet? :D

-Mike >8]
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

No, slow going today. Only my 4th.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start

Return to “Palladium Open House”