ATTENTION!! My PF 2E-Tombs of Gersidi pbp....

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

ATTENTION!! My PF 2E-Tombs of Gersidi pbp....

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

EDIT 01-02-06 - - - see newest reply below.

..Okay guys, for those that don't know, I"ve just moved into a new house. I've been able to unpack my books, although my office is still a bit of a mess, and I now see a light at the end of the freetime tunnel.

..I still have to lay carpet in two rooms, and assemble the new entertainment center for the brand new 36 inch trinitron flat CRT TV with suround sound and 5 disc DVD changer, but those're still minor details.

..I realize a large part of my stress over the past inumerable months has been a lack of creative outlet, so I intend to restart PF 2E-The Tombs of Gersidi and my HU 2d-Hero Dawn games very soon. Wednesday is my next day off, so that's my goal.

..One bit of a potential roadbump....

..They put my route up for bid last Thursday. Only one person (that I know of, knock on wood) had seniority on my and was interested in bidding on it, and he told me Saturday morning he wasn't planning to. So I should find out officially this morning when I go in that my route is now officially mine. Should that be the case, I'm locked in, baby! No more wondering when the boss calls or the bosses boss visits if they're deciding to hand my route to someone else and cut my pay (now more necessary than ever, as we're paying more than twice as much for this house than the last).

..As long as that comes out right, and I have faith that it will, things should be in line for me to resurrect these games this week.

..So a roll call should be in order here. Who's still with me?

..Also, anyone interested in lurking, can request access at those links by clicking the "Request access" link on the upper or lower right of those pages..

-Mike >8]
Last edited by MADMANMIKE on Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, I suppose I can dust off those old characters. After all, what would that Gersidi game be without me?

-Vek
"Mike, you coming to Gencon?"
MADMANMIKE

..Cool. Cheese joins in and we've got almost your group... Does Darkchylde go by a different moniker around here? He was playing Zoul...

..Man, would I love to come to GenCon. Unfortunately, I've just lost my route, and the one I'm likely to get in it's place is probably going to be even more hours (75+ weekly, with no less than 12 of that driving).

..However, I fully intend to go next year, and have already made some arrangements; one of my High School friends moved to Indianapolis last year to take a new job, and he's going to be happy to put me up in the spare room.

..Now to see if he can cart me around so I don't have to pay for parking...

..GEN CON '06, on the list!

-Mike >8]
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
MADMANMIKE

..Oy, what a day.

..I nearly forgot my wife's birthday, today. She and I spent the entire day Wednesday laying carpet in the family room and putting a ceiling on the kids play room. We then went to Rolla to buy the 15 inch flatscreen TV we've been wanting for our bedroom but it wasn't in stock.

..So I haven't really had any time to get on the comp, let alone work on the games. Sunday I should be able to work something out...

-Miek <8]
MADMANMIKE

ZOUL!!!

Unread post by Guest »

Is there ANYWHERE that the Tombs of Gersidi is still in print?

If not? Why?

WHY DAMMIT!

They should really put that in a Rifter or something.
MADMANMIKE

Edge wrote:Is there ANYWHERE that the Tombs of Gersidi is still in print?

If not? Why?

WHY DAMMIT!

They should really put that in a Rifter or something.

..Well, to be honest, that's one of the reasons I started this game. My intention was to update the Tombs as I ran the game.

..Unfortunately, we played for most of 10 months and only had one group arrive at the Tombs by the end of that time. So now that I'm getting it back together, I'll finally be starting on that original intention. I do intend to submit it for publication, along with my Medieval Organization/Government rules.

-Mike >8]
Narsis
Explorer

Unread post by Narsis »

Do you have room for another player?
Grimtooth is in charge of Dungeon construction in my games. Proceed with caution!

Link to The Rider RCC I created
viewtopic.php?t=83158

Unread post by Guest »

Ah, sweet.

Make sure to get it into a Rifter and let us all know which one to look for.

I need to get #27 for that Palladium Orient thing, and besides that not a whole lot is more pressing than Baalgor Wastelands, Yin Sloth, and IatEotW.

Unread post by Guest »

Quester wrote:I would like to lurk if I may so as to learn how one goes about doing this properly.

There wouldn't happen to be an instruction post on there would there?

I will say, that there is indeed.

Check the top right of the page, it has an FAQ, and then the general OOC threads will have useful stuff I find.
MADMANMIKE

Quester wrote:I looked things over and request admission to the Tombs of Gersidi. I regestered on the site.

..Check back to the site; I replied to your message.

-Mike >8]
MADMANMIKE

..Okay, Roddick/Malefic is the only active player still inactive. Once he gets back to me, we can get this show on the road.

..Any new players that have applied can still get in, they'll just start separate and enter the group as activity allows.

-Mike >8]
MADMANMIKE

..I've just sent an email to Vek that I'd appreciate if he'd post on his site.

..We're getting there folks, after the holidays!

-Mike >8]
UR Leader Hobbes
Adventurer

Unread post by UR Leader Hobbes »

Hey is there room for one more?? I've never even seen the origional PFRPG Tombs adventure..
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

MADMANMIKE wrote:..Oy, what a day.

..I nearly forgot my wife's birthday, today. She and I spent the entire day Wednesday laying carpet in the family room and putting a ceiling on the kids play room. We then went to Rolla to buy the 15 inch flatscreen TV we've been wanting for our bedroom but it wasn't in stock.

..So I haven't really had any time to get on the comp, let alone work on the games. Sunday I should be able to work something out...

-Miek <8]

*blinkblink*

You're in Cuba, MO?!? That's my old home town!
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
MADMANMIKE

..yeah, been here about 10 years. I moved here shortly after the Rifts Game Master Screen & Adventures and the Adventures On the High Seas 2nd Ed got published. My wife grew up here and graduated class of '93.

..Where are you now?

-Mike >8]
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

MADMANMIKE wrote:..yeah, been here about 10 years. I moved here shortly after the Rifts Game Master Screen & Adventures and the Adventures On the High Seas 2nd Ed got published. My wife grew up here and graduated class of '93.

..Where are you now?

-Mike >8]

Springfield, MO. Been here since I graduated in 89.

I grew up in Cuba, so it's possible that I know your wife. She's just a few years younger than me. :D
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
MADMANMIKE

..Alright, everyone who's in send an email with their character in the subject to MADMANMIKEL@netscape.net. If we've conversed through emails on you joining before, then you're in, so get ahold of me post-haste so I can roll the new plot together and toss it in the oven.

..I've got a few hours today to work on this.

-Mike >8]
Hallsofvallhalla
D-Bee

hey

Unread post by Hallsofvallhalla »

Hey mike the single greatest rifts gm in the world, when you gonna let me play huh huh huh huh huh, i have a ley line walker with teleport, hehehe
MADMANMIKE

..Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! He is of no Consequence! I am the great and all powerful OZ!

-Mike >8]
MADMANMIKE

..Alright, for everyone's sake, I'm hoping the few people I'm waiting on get back to me asap. I need their replies to get things started again.

..URLeader Hobbes, gimme a character name and description. The details can come later, but those two basics are all I need toget things going.

..Put it in the private message thread we used on the game board before.

-Mike >8]
UR Leader Hobbes
Adventurer

Unread post by UR Leader Hobbes »

You'll have a fullly rolled character by the end of the day. Description and all..

I read through the other posts and it looks like everyone is starting off at third level. Should I start off with just standard equipment or should I add anything to reflect some of the expirences the character has had??

Are their any restrictions or things/alignments you don't want in the game?
MADMANMIKE

Re: ATTENTION!! My PF 2E-Tombs of Gersidi pbp....

After an eternity, I'm resurrecting my adventure; not for play by post, but for eventual submission as an Adventure Sourcebook. If you were in the original game I'd like your input for potential as an NPC, so please email me at madmanmike14@yahoo.com, or reach me on Facebook at MADMANMIKE14.

-Mike <8]
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

I'm not asking to play...cause, you know....

I would like to lurk, though.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
MADMANMIKE

Xar wrote:I'm not asking to play...cause, you know....

I would like to lurk, though.

Ha! Good intentions, my friend, good intentions.

No, not resurrecting the game, just looking for the players for some homage.

-Mike <8]

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”