On the topic of Revised to 2nd ed conversions.....

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Uncle Servo wrote:
Jaegermeister wrote:
Cardiac wrote:The BLUR

Power Category: Mutant
Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Power Lock - his Blur Power is on constantly - he cannot "turn it off". He is (minus) -60% to Prowl, and he finds it difficult to perform tasks that require manual dexterity (-40% penalty).

Education Level and Skills: High School Graduate
Technical Program: Art, Computer Operation, General Repair/Maintenance, Writing.
Physical Program: Boxing, Wrestling, Climbing, Boby Building.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Expert (2), Radio Basic, Optic Systems, Read Sensory Equipment, Athletics, Pilot Truck, Land Navigation, Swimming, Basic Electronics, Basic Mechanics, Carpentry, Cook, Demolitions, Demolitions-Disposal, Running.

You know, with him becoming Blurred (always on) at puberty, I wouldn't let him have a lot of those skills. My dad is on the first onsets of Parkinsons and he shakes something awful; really can't do chit when the shakes hit. Computer Operation with his hands constantly vibrating like a jackhammer. The man is accidently going to be pushing the wrong keys. Much less the Demolitions-Disposal! :eek: Any tactile skill he tries to learns after puberty he will give up in discouragement. The man is fracked up. That fella Blur in DP7 was the same way.

I thought this particular Blur got his powers in an accident while on the job as a construction worker? I can't remember for sure though, it's been a while since I've read MoS backgrounds.

Yup - his powers were "activated/awakened" after that little accident.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

Cardiac, Can you email me the entire Vu2 update stats in html or doc format please?
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

You'd probably be better served by going through this thread and copy/pasting into Word.
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

thagema wrote:
Uncle Servo wrote:You'd probably be better served by going through this thread and copy/pasting into Word.

That's what I've been doing. :-D
Ditto. I have been doing the same thing. Now of course once I get back online, I will be redoing the VU2 website I had created. Of course the old one has since crashed since I lost my net access.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Uncle Servo
Champion

Hey, has anyone seen Cardiac online lately?
Uncle Servo
Champion

Note to the Mods: can we please get this as a sticky so it's not always a treasure hunt to find it?
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

The problem is Cardiac is MIA. Any chance somebody can coax him back?
Uncle Servo
Champion

If he doesn't come back soon I'm going to finish up my own updates on the old Crime Masters and post 'em here...
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

SPIKE the MONKEY

Aliases: Spike, Mr Samson Simian.
Group Affiliation: None.

Alignment: Anarchist
Power Category: Mutant Animal
Experience Level: 4th
Hit Points: 37 S.D.C.: 90
P.P.E.: 12
Attributes: IQ 13, ME 13, MA 16, PS 7, PP 18, PE 17, PB 10, Spd 440 (300mph) running, 28 swinging from tree to tree.
Age: 6 Sex: Male Height: 2ft (plus 2ft tail) Weight: 15 lbs.

Animal Characteristics: Size Level 4, Hands-Full, Biped-Partial, Speech-Full, Looks-Partial.
Animal Psionics: Animal Control (other monkeys), Telepathic Transmission, Mind Block, Bio-Manipulation.
Animal Abilities: Bite, Advanced Touch, Prehensile Tail & Feet.

Major Super Abilities: None.
Minor Super Abilities: Extraordinary Spd.

Natural Abilities: Can run at incredible speeds (up to 300 mph). Advanced tactile sense gives him better ability to perform delicate actions and can recognize very subtle differences in temperature and texture by touching an object. Prehensile tail and feet can be used to grasp and manipulate objects as if they were partial hands. Natural psionic powers allow him to controll other monkeys and manipulate other creatures.

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Basic
Attacks: 6
Combat Bonuses: +3 Initiative, +4 Strike, +8 Automatic Parry, +11 Dodge, +4 Automatic Dodge, +11 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +4 Pull Punch, +0 Damage, +0 Disarm.

Combat Note: +4 to damage per every 20mph of running speed. The best a standing-still punch or kick can do is +8 (40 mph). People often underestimate the 2ft-tall monkey, so he can usually gain a surprise attack.

Saving Throws: 40% Trust/Intimidate, +5% vs Coma/Death, +1 vs Poison/Disease/Pain/Magic.

Other Combat Info: Called KO/Stun - 20. Critical Strike – 20. Entangle.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Bite - 1D4, Punch - 1D2.

Education Level and Skills: Self-Taught/Studied Humans
Skills of Note (Monkey): Land Navigation, Wilderness Survival, General Athletics, Climbing, Prowl, Swimming, Acrobatics, Gymnastics.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Basic, Radio Basic, Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Pick Locks, Palming, Advanced Mathmatics, First Aid, Language - Spanish (native lang is English).

Money: Only steals what he needs, mostly to pay his four goons.

Weapons: Has been known to use a small .22 pistol, but tends to rely on his powers to manipulate/incapacitate his foes or to retreat (he's no front-line fighter).

Equipment: Seldom uses any, but has access to a wide variety of items if necessary (or can purchase it/steal it easily).

Vehicles: Personally owns a Jaguar (needs someone else to drive) but can get almost any vehicle he neeeds, including pilots.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Uncle Servo wrote:If he doesn't come back soon I'm going to finish up my own updates on the old Crime Masters and post 'em here...
Oh ye of little faith - I was creating this guy as you were posting :D

Okay - might as well finish these guys off. Now that I have delayed my other project for M&M (due to the fact that a second edition is out in september) I have a bit of free time to finish these off.

Next on my plate - the SLJ.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

PATRIOT

Aliases: Patriot, plus many others authorized by the government.
Group Affiliation: The Sentinels of Liberty and Justice.
Occupation: SLJ Leader, professional government-sponsored and controlled international crime-fighter and super-agent.

Alignment: Principled
Power Category: Mega-Mutant
Experience Level: 10th
Hit Points: 116 S.D.C.: 800
P.P.E.: 34
Attributes: IQ 18, ME 25, MA 29, PS 28, PP 18, PE 26, PB 20, Spd 26

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Amidexterity.
Mega-Power: Tremendous SDC
Major Super Abilities: Karmic Power
Minor Super Abilities: Extraordinary ME, MA, PP & PE.

Natural Abilities: Supernatural Strength. Senses are much sharper – 50% sharper than a normal human. Recovers from physically debilitating spells, powers, drugs, disease, etc, twice as fast as normal (half duration). Heals physical damage 5 times faster than normal. Fatigues at 1/10th the normal rate. As long as he stays on the path of good and his motives are just, he gets a varity of bonuses. He can also influence others with a similar (but weaker) effect with concentration; granting allies good luck and enemies bad luck. Extremely resistant to mental attack; needs ony a 12 or higher to save. Considered to be a Supernatural Being.

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Expert
Attacks: 9
Combat Bonuses: +4 Initiative, +6 Strike, +13 Automatic Parry, +8 Dodge, +8 Automatic Dodge, +17 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +6 Pull Punch, +16 Damage, +5 Disarm.

Combat Notes: Opponents have no bonuses to strike him, nor to parry or dodge his attacks (straight unmodified dice rolls only). Is impervious to Death Blows - they only stun him. Is impervious to Critical Strikes - they do normal damage to him.

Saving Throws: 96% Trust/Intimidate, +11 vs Horror Factor, +11 vs Psionics, +17 vs Possession, +8 vs Insanity, +12 vs Poison, +6 vs Pain/Disease, +18 vs mind-altering drugs, +10 vs Magic, +11 vs Magical Illusions, +42%vs Coma/Death, 50% Charm/Impress

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun – 20. Critical Strike – 18-20. Entangle. Holds (all). Pin/Incapacitate – 18-20. Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Restrained Punch – 2D6+16. Full Strength Punch – 4D6+16. Power Punch (2A) – 1D4x10+16. Body Block/Tackle – 4D6+16 + knockdown. Karate Kick – 8D6+16. Roundhouse Kick - 2D4x10+28. Tripping Leg Hook – knockdown. Crush/Squeeze – 4D6+16. Body Flip/Throw - 5D6+16 + knockdown.

Education Level and Skills: Master's Degree
Medical Investigation Program: Criminal Science/Forensics, Biology, Chemistry, Chemistry-Analytical, Advanced Math.
Investigation Program: Computer Operation, Research, Surveilance Systems, Intelligence.
Physical Program: HtoH Expert, Boxing, Wrestling.
Physical Program: Athletics, Acrobatics, Gymnastics, Swimming.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Optic Systems, Read Sensory Equipment, Basic Electronics, Detect Ambush, Wilderness Survival, Basic Mechanics, Paramedic, Demolitions, Demolitions-Disposal, Parachuting, Prowl, Swimming-Scuba, Pilot Jet, Pilot Jet Pack, Navigation.

Money: Paid an annual salary, but is not in it for the money or the glory.

Weapons: Prefers to use his super-abilities.

Equipment: Seldom uses any, but has access to a wide variety of items if necessary - supplied by the government. His costume has a radio transceiver built into the head piece – 50 mile range, which can be set to emit a homing signal. It's forearms/gauntlets are also specially armored with an experimental molecular-bond super-alloy, allowing him to parry most physical and energy attacks with no harm to himself or the armor (this includes projectiles and energy blasts, but not area affect attacks obviously).

Vehicles: Supplied by the government.
Last edited by Cardiac on Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

CONSTITUTION

Aliases: Constitution, plus many others authorized by the government.
Occupation: Professional government-sponsored and controlled international crime-fighter and super-agent.

Alignment: Scrupulous
Experience Level: 8th
Hit Points: 121 S.D.C.:* 400
Natural AR: 15
P.P.E.: 26
Attributes: IQ 13, ME 11, MA 10, PS* 36, PP 17, PE 25, PB 11, Spd* 29
Horror Factor:* 9 when 8ft, but increases with size.
* Note: These stats change when he uses his growth power; see below.

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Stocky/Exceptionally Broad.
Major Super Abilities: Growth
Minor Super Abilities: Extraordinary PE, Healing Factor, Hardened Skin.

Natural Abilities: Superhuman Strength. Can grow to a maximum height of 50ft (44 additional ft), increasing his durability and strength (see below). His skin is increadibly resistant to damage, allowing him to shrug off most attacks with little to no harm done. Impervious to fatigue. Healing Factor - 3 SDC /10 min and 1 HP/15 min (no scarring). Superhealing - instantly regenerate 4D6 HP twice per day. Resistant to heat and cold - half damage. Resistant to drugs/toxins - one-third effect & duration. Impervious to disease.

Growth Abilities: Can increase height by a maximum of 44ft. At his maximum height his weight is increased to 133,120 lbs (66 tons). Add 20 SDC, and 1 PS per every additional foot of height, add 1 to Spd per additional 2ft of height, and add 1 to horror factor per 6ft of additional height. So at max height of 50ft he gets +880 SDC, +44 PS, +22 Spd, and a HF of 18.

Attacks: 6
Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +3 Strike, +7 Automatic Parry, +7 Dodge, +5 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +21 Damage, +2 Disarm.

Combat Note: Bonuses/Penalties from Growth: -2 to dodge when over 10ft, -4 over 20ft, -6 over 30ft, etc. +1 to damage per additional foot of height.

Saving Throws: +3 vs Psionics, +40%vs Coma/Death, +8 vs Magic/Poison/Pain.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun – 20. Critical Strike – 18-20. Entangle. Holds (all). Pin/Incapacitate – 18-20. Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage - normal height:
Restrained Punch – 1D6+21. Full Strength Punch – 2D6+21. Power Punch (2A) – 4D6+21. Body Block/Tackle – 2D6+21 + knockdown. Karate Kick – 4D6+21. Wheel/Axe Kick - 6D6+21. Crush/Squeeze – 2D6+21. Body Flip/Throw 3D6+21+knockdown.

Hand to Hand Damage - full growth height:
Restrained Punch – 3D6+65. Full Strength Punch – 1D4x10+65. Power Punch (2A) – 2D4x10+65. Body Block/Tackle – 1D4x10+65 + knockdown. Karate Kick – 2D4x10+65. Wheel/Axe Kick - 2D6x10+65, Crush/Squeeze – 1D4x10+65. Body Flip/Throw 1D6x10+65+knockdown.

Education Level and Skills: Four Years of College
Mechanical Program: Mechanical Engineer, Locksmith, Robot Mechanics.
Electrical Program: Electrical Engineer, Computer Operation, Computer Repair, Robot Electronics.
Physical Program: HtoH Expert, Boxing, Wrestling.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Optic Systems, Read Sensory Equipment, Wilderness Survival, First Aid, Parachuting, Prowl, Body Building, Athletics, Swimming, Running, Pilot Helicopter, Navigation, Pilot Truck.

Equipment: Seldom uses any, but has access to a wide variety of items if necessary - supplied by the government. His costume has a radio transceiver built into the head piece – 50 mile range, which can be set to emit a homing signal. The costume is also constructed with a special material that grows with the character (so he doesn't rip out of it when he uses his power).

Last edited by Cardiac on Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Uncle Servo wrote:Note to the Mods: can we please get this as a sticky so it's not always a treasure hunt to find it?

Yes - please - can this get a sticky?

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

FLAGWAVER

Aliases: Flagwaver, plus many others authorized by the government.
Occupation: Professional government-sponsored and controlled international crime-fighter and super-agent.

Experience Level: 7th
Hit Points: 49 S.D.C.: 166
P.P.E.: 29
Attributes: IQ 15, ME 12, MA 10, PS 20, PP 19, PE 17, PB 16, Spd 28

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: None.
Major Super Abilities: Control Elemental Force - Air, Sonic Flight
Minor Super Abilities: Super Wind Blast, Extraordinary PP.

Natural Abilities: Can fly at the speed of sound (approx. 700 mph). Can control air currents, creating powerful blasts of wind or even changing local atmospheric conditions for a variety of effects. Resistant to Cold & Electricity - half damage and can tolerate cold temperatures as low as freezing with no discomfort. Can accurately sense air temperature within a degree or two. Vision is 10 times better than normal (can recognize a face up to 2 miles away). Nightvision - 1000ft. Unaffected by thin air, high altitudes, or G-forces under 10. Can hold his breath for 16 min.

Attacks: 8
Combat Bonuses: +4 Initiative, +4 Strike, +8 Automatic Parry, +8 Dodge, +5 Auto-Dodge, +4 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +5 Damage, +0 Disarm.

Combat Note: Bonuses in Flight - +1 Strike, +2 Parry, and +6 Dodge.

Saving Throws: +5% vs Cpma/Death, +1 vs Poison/Magic/Disease/Pain.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun – 20. Critical Strike – 18-20. Entangle. Holds (all). Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Punch – 1D4+5. Power Punch (2A) – 2D4+5. Body Block/Tackle – 1D4+5 + knockdown. Karate Kick – 2D4+5. Crescent Kick - 2D4+7. Tripping Leg Hook - Knockdown.

Flying Two-Fisted Punch (2A): 1D4x10 damage.
Flying Body Block/Ram (3A): 2D4x10 damage.

Lightning Bolt: 340ft, 6D6 damage.

Wind Punch: 10ft, 3D6 damage.

Education Level and Skills: Four Years of College
Computer Program: Basic Electronics, Computer Operations, Computer Programming, Computer Hacking.
Language Program: French, German, Russian, Chinese.
Physical Program: HtoH Expert, Boxing, Body Building.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Optic Systems, Read Sensory Equipment, Wilderness Survival, First Aid, Prowl, Athletics, Swimming, Running, Navigation, Advanced Math, Photography, Pilot Motor Boat, Computer Repair.

Equipment: Seldom uses any, but has access to a wide variety of items if necessary - supplied by the government. His costume has a radio transceiver built into the head piece – 50 mile range, which can be set to emit a homing signal. The costume is also constructed with a special material that is extremely resistant to wind shear and friction, and also provides some protection via built-in concealed armor and padding – AR 10, SDC 50 (this is more to protect him from collisions and high-speed slides along the ground than actual combat).

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

MINUTEMAN

Aliases: Minuteman, plus many others authorized by the government.
Occupation: Ex-Army Soldier, Professional government-sponsored and controlled international crime-fighter and super-agent.

Alignment: Anarchist
Power Category: Super-Soldier
Hit Points: 105 S.D.C.: 360
Natural AR: 14
P.P.E.: 18
Attributes: IQ 11, ME 18, MA 6, PS 32, PP 22, PE 22, PB 13, Spd 46
Age: 60 (but, due to his powers, is as physically fit as someone half his age) Sex: Male Height: 5ft. 9in Weight: 281 lbs.

Nature of Test Subject: Normal, healthy volunteer.
Major Super Abilities: None
Minor Super Abilities: Lightning Reflexes, Healing Factor, Danger Sense, Heightened Sense of Time.
Super-Soldier Enhancements: Attempt to make character Invulnerable, Bionic Implants (to increase Strength and Endurance), Physical Transformation, Mind and Body More Attuned.

Natural Abilities: Strength is considered Extraordinary. His skin is incredibly resistant to damage, allowing him to shrug off most attacks with little to no harm done. Impervious to fatigue. Healing Factor - 3 SDC /10 min and 1 HP/15 min (no scarring). Superhealing - instantly regenerate 4D6 HP twice per day. Resistant to heat and cold - half damage. Resistant to drugs/toxins - one-third effect & duration. Impervious to disease. Can instinctively sense danger, making it impossible to catch him unawares. Has an amazing sense of time - accurate to within 1D4 seconds if guessing, or precice if consciously keeping track.

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Martial Arts
Attacks: 9
Combat Bonuses: +9 Initiative, +6 Strike, +11 Automatic Parry, +13 Dodge, +7 Auto-Dodge, +9 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +7 Pull Punch, +17 Damage, +6 Disarm.

Combat Note: Cannot be attacked by surprise.

Saving Throws: +5 vs Psionics, +4 vs Possession, +6 vs Horror Factor, +2 vs Insanity, +34% vs Coma/Death, +8 vs Poison, +7 vs Magic & Pain.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun – 20. Critical Strike – 18-20. Entangle. Holds (all). Pin/Incapacitate 18-20. Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Karate Punch – 2D6+17. Power Punch (2A) – 4D6+17. Body Block/Tackle – 2D6+17 + knockdown. Karate Kick – 2D6+17. Axe Kick - 3D6+17, Roundhouse Kick - 4D6+20. Tripping Leg Hook - Knockdown. Backward Sweep - Knockdown. Crush/Squeeze - 1D6+17, Body Throw/Flip - 1D8+18 + knockdown, Jump Kick - 1D10x5+21, Flying Jump Kick - 6D6+17, Leap Attack - x2 normal damage.

Education Level and Skills: Military Specialist
Basic Military Program: Running, Climbing, Military Etiquette, Radio-Basic, Parachuting, WP Automatic Rifle.
Military Program: Camouflage, Demolitions, Demolitions-Disposal, Trap/Mine Detection.
Espionage Program: HtoH Martial Arts, Detect Ambush, Intelligence, Wilderness Survival, Escape Artist, Tracking.
WP Modern Program: WP Sub-Machinegun, WP Automatic Pistol, WP Energy Pistol.
Physical Program: Body Building, Boxing, Wrestling, Swimming.

Secondary Skills: Optic Systems, Computer Operation, Read Sensory Equipment, First Aid, Prowl, Athletics, Pilot Motorcycle, Navigation, WP Targeting, WP Knife, WP Sword.

Money: Paid an annual salary, and complains about the amount constantly.

Weapons: His favored weapon is a pair of Powered Punch Gauntlets (built into his costume - PU2 p84). He has also been known to weild a Pair of Matching Energy Pistols (one on either side of his torso/chest under the arms, with an energy pack worn on the back - PU2 p84). Other weapons he commonly uses are a pair of Sai (strapped to his left leg), a pair of authentic Katana (strapped to his back), 8 throwing stars (attached to the torso of his costume over decorative stars), an automatic pistol (holstered on his right hip and usually loaded with AP ammo), and various smoke and gas pellets/mini-grenades in a pouch on his left hip.

Equipment: Seldom uses any, but has access to a wide variety of items if necessary - supplied by the government. His costume has a radio transceiver built into the head piece – 50 mile range, which can be set to emit a homing signal.

Vehicles: Supplied by the government, but loves to ride "his" Battle-Bike (PU2 p 86)

Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

This is cool, but I have a quick question Cardiac. How did you get
66 tons for Constituion? I've made a lot of giant guys before but
never one that weighted that much.

And thanks to the powers that be for making sure this put.
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Reagren Wright wrote:This is cool, but I have a quick question Cardiac. How did you get

Well, the weight figures that palladium uses are WAY off the mark.

For every doubling in size, you increase surface area by 4x and volume/mass by 8x.

So basically if you doubled your height you would weigh 8x heavier.

I just figured Constitution's weight from there. But a 50-ft tall human would definately NOT only weigh a few thousand pounds (as the figures in the book would make him).

Reagren Wright

Makes sense to me.
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

Reagren Wright wrote:This is cool, but I have a quick question Cardiac. How did you get

KevSim seems to have never heard of a little thing called the Square/Cube Law.
Giant guys would weigh far more than the power describes in HU.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

STARS

Aliases: Stars, plus any supplied by the government.
Group Affiliation: The SLJ

Power Category: Natural Psionic
Experience Level: 6th
Hit Points: 46 S.D.C.: 44
P.P.E.: 6
I.S.P.: 206
Attributes: IQ 14, ME 23, MA 11, PS 16, PP 20, PE 16, PB 17, Spd 19

Healing Psionics: Deaden Pain, Bio-Regeneration, Wound Transfer.
Physical Psionics: Death Trance, Float, Resist Fatigue, Resist Hunger, Resist Thirst, Summon Inner Strength, Impervious to Cold, Impervious to Fire, Impervious to Poison/Toxin, Levitation, Mind Block, Nightvision, TK Punch, TK Leap, TK Push.
Senstive Psionics: Intuitive Combat, Presence Sense, See the Invisible, Telepathy.
Super Psionics: Telekinesis (Super), Mind Bolt, Psi-Sword, Psi-Shield, Psychic Body Field.

Natural Abilities: Needs only a 10 or higher to save vs psionics. Special Psychic Union with sister Andrea Saiyama (Stripes).

Combat Training: Martial Arts
Attacks: 5
Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +5 Strike, +6 Automatic Parry, +6 Dodge, +7 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +1 Damage, +2 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +4 vs Psionics/Possession/Horror Factor, +7 vs Insanity, +1 vs Magic/Toxins/Disease/Pain, +4% vs Coma/Death, 35% Charm/Impress.

Other Combat Info: Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Called K.O./Stun - Nat 20. Entangle. Holds - All.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Karate Punch - 2D4+1. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+1. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+1+ knockdown. Karate Kick - 2D4+1. Snap Kick - 1D6+1. Roundhouse Kick - 3D6+1. Tripping Leg Hook - knockdown.

Education Level and Skills: One year of college
Physical Program: Climbing, Prowl, Acrobatics, Gymnastics
Investigation Program: Computer Operation, Research, Surveillance Systems, Intelligence.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Optic Systems, Basic Electronics, Basic Mechanics, First Aid, Hand to Hand Martial Arts, Swimming, Read Sensory Equipment, WP Sword.

Weapons
Doesn't typically use any, preferring to rely on his powers. However, Minuteman has recently trained him in the use of the sword, and has been a very good student.

Equipment
Seldom uses any, but has access to a wide variety of items if necessary - supplied by the government. His costume has a radio transceiver built into the head piece – 50 mile range, which can be set to emit a homing signal. It also has built-in concealed armor; AR 14, SDC 60.

Vehicles
Supplied by the government.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

STRIPES

Aliases: Stripes, plus any supplied by the government.
Group Affiliation: The SLJ

Power Category: Natural Psionic
Experience Level: 6th
Hit Points: 41 S.D.C.: 42
P.P.E.: 7
I.S.P.: 208
Attributes: IQ 20, ME 24, MA 17, PS 13, PP 18, PE 11, PB 18, Spd 22

Healing Psionics: Healing Touch, Lust for Life, Supress Fear.
Physical Psionics: Alter Aura, Deaden Senses, Levitation, Spontaneous Combustion.
Senstive Psionics: Astral Projection, Empathy, Machine Ghost, Mimick Skills, Mind Block, Object Read, Presence Sense, See Aura, See the Invisible, Sense Evil, Sensory Link, Sixth Sense, Speed Reading, Telepathy, Total Recall.
Super Psionics: Telekinetic Force Field, Mind Bolt, Bio-Manipulation, Group Mind Block, Mental Illusion.

Natural Abilities: Needs only a 10 or higher to save vs psionics. Special Psychic Union with brother Andrew Saiyama (Stars).

Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +4 Strike, +5 Automatic Parry, +5 Dodge, +7 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +0 Damage, +2 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +5 vs Psionics/Possession/Horror Factor, +7 vs Insanity, 45% Trust/Intimidate, 40% Charm/Impress.

Other Combat Info: Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Called K.O./Stun - Nat 20. Entangle. Holds - All.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Karate Punch - 2D4. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+ knockdown. Karate Kick - 2D4. Snap Kick - 1D6. Axe Kick - 2D6. Tripping Leg Hook - knockdown.

Education Level and Skills: One year of college
Physical Program: Climbing, Prowl, Acrobatics, Gymnastics
Science Program: Computer Operation, Advanced Math, Chemistry, Chemistry-Analytical, Biology, Astronomy.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Optic Systems, Basic Electronics, Paramedic, Hand to Hand Martial Arts, Swimming, Read Sensory Equipment, Computer Programming, Computer Hacking.

Weapons
Doesn't typically use any, preferring to rely on her powers to disable opponents.

Equipment
Seldom uses any, but has access to a wide variety of items if necessary - supplied by the government. Her costume has a radio transceiver built into an ear microphone – 50 mile range, which can be set to emit a homing signal. It also has built-in concealed armor; AR 14, SDC 60.

Vehicles
Supplied by the government.
Last edited by Cardiac on Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Stars and Stripes - Special Psychic Union

Normally, the twins can sense each other in a general way - mostly limited to general direction and a feeling of distance, but also includes basic emotional state ("he's sad", "she's worried about something") and, can, at times, provide a feeling that they are in danger.

While holding hands (or simply touching each other) Stars and Stripes gain the following benefits;
* Free and full telepathic and empathic communication between each other.
* Access to a temporary pool of 48 ISP (equal to both their levels added together x4 - so {6+6}x4 = 48 ). This replenishes itself over a period of 24 hours.
* The ability to freely use each other's powers, and any powers that engage automatically (such as Sixth Sense) affect both persons.
* Their individual levels are added together to determine the strength of their powers. So, since they are both level 6, when they join hands their powers are considered to be operating at 12th level. This also appies to powers that were already in effect at the time of union. When contact is lost for any reason the powers instantly revert to their proper levels.

However, there are some drawbacks to the union. In addition to the relative lack of privacy, if one twin dies the other will fall into a coma, but will eventually recover, with ISP and Psionic attacks per melee cut in half. Also roll for insanity twice.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

ADOLF HOFFMEIJER

Aliases: Any of a multitude he's already used or plans to make up.
Group Affiliation: The Brotherhood of Armageddon

Alignment: Aberrant
Power Category: Natural Psionic/Secret Operative
Experience Level: 9th
Hit Points: 76 S.D.C.: 134
P.P.E.: 5
I.S.P.: 228
Attributes: IQ 16, ME 26, MA 24, PS 22, PP 18, PE 23, PB 19, Spd 24

Healing Psionics: Bio-Regeneration, Healing Touch, Supress Fear, Deaden Pain, Detect Psionics.
Physical Psionics: Deaden Senses, Impervious to Poison, Levitation, Nightvision, Resist Fatigue, Resist Hunger, Resist Thirst, Summon Inner Strength, Telekinesis.
Senstive Psionics: Astral Projection, Empathy, Presence Sense, See Aura, See the Invisible, Mask ISP & Psionics, Mimic Skills, Machine Ghost, Sixth Sense, Telepathy.
Super Psionics: Bio-Alteration, Bio-Manipulation, Empathic Transmission, Hypnotic Suggestion, Insert Memory, Invisible Haze, Mental Illusion, Mind Block Auto-Defense, Steal Memory.
* Note: Sacrificed 4 minor psi powers for 2 super ones.

Natural Abilities: Needs only a 10 or higher to save vs psionics.

Attacks: 7
Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +4 Strike, +8 Automatic Parry, +8 Dodge, +5 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +7 Damage, +4 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +6 vs Psionics/Possession/Horror Factor, +9 vs Insanity, 80% Trust/Intimidate, +16% vs Coma/Death, +4 vs Poison/Magic/Disease/Pain, 45% Charm/Impress.

Other Combat Info: Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Auto K.O./Stun - Nat 20. Entangle. Holds - All. Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Karate Punch - 2D4+7. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+7. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+7+knockdown. Karate Kick - 2D4+7. Snap Kick - 1D6+7. Wheel Kick - 2D6+7. Tripping Leg Hook - knockdown. Jump Kick - 6D6+7. Flying Jump Kick - 4D6+7. Leap Kick - x2 normal damage.

Education Level and Skills: Special Training - Secret Operative
General Skills: Pilot Jet Pack, Pilot Helicopter, Languages - English, Russian (Native lang is German).
Military Program: Boxing, Running, Climbing, Military Etiquette, Radio-Basic, WP Pistol, WP Automatic Rifle, WP Energy Pistol, WP Energy Rifles, Forgery, Impersonation.
Espionage Program: HtoH Martial Arts, Intelligence, Wilderness Survival, Interrogation, Cryptography, Surveillance Systems.
Rogue Program: Find Contraband, Pick Pockets, Seduction, Streetwise, Prowl, Pick Locks.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Scrambler, Optic Systems, Basic Electronics, Paramedic, Athletics, Swimming, SCUBA, Read Sensory Equipment, Weapon Systems, Navigation, Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Computer Hacking, Sniper, Demolitions, Demolitions Disposal.

Money: Access to billions through his terrorist organization

Weapons
Access to basically whatever he needs through his organization. Prefers using Energy Weapons.

Equipment
Has access to a wide variety of items if necessary through the organization. Always wears his special body armor when he is knowingly entering combat:

Special Custom Body Armor
Class 4 Hard Armor - AR 17, SDC 280.
Multi-Optics Helmet
Gas Mask/Air Filter
Radio Transceiver - 100 miles
Mini-Computer on his left forearm. State-of-the-art with wireless modem.
Slap Gloves and Steel-Toe Boots (+2 HtoH damage)
Jet Pack: 120 mph, Enough fuel for 15 minutes of flight.

Vehicles
Has access to a wide variety of conventional vehicles, including customized super-vehicles and "spy cars".

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

DEATH WITCH / TODESHEXE

Aliases: Death Witch, Todeshexe.
Group Affiliation: The Brotherhood of Armageddon
Occupation: Second in command, Strike Force Leader, Head of Security, Head of Cyber-Warfare division, Adolf’s Personal Bodyguard.

Power Category: Bionics - Full Conversion/Super-Sleuth
Hit Points: 48 S.D.C.: 315 (Armor: AR 18, SDC 750)
P.P.E.: 3
Attributes: IQ 14, ME 18, MA 20, PS 24, PP 24, PE 12, PB 12, Spd 220 (150 mph)

"Natural" Abilites: Is immune to magic and psionics that affect a flesh-and-blood body (but not the mind). Cyborg limbs provide the equivalent of Extraordinary Strength. Bionic Lungs and Oxygen Cell allow her to hold her breath for up to 15 minutes. See Cyborg Body below.

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Assassin
Combat Bonuses: +9 Initiative, +7 Strike, +9 Automatic Parry, +10 Dodge, +10 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +5 Pull Punch, +13 Damage, +3 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +6 vs Psionics, +4 vs Possession, +2 vs Horror Factor/Insanity, 60% Trust/Intimidate, +5 vs Magic, +6 vs Magic Illusions and Mind Control, +6 vs Gasses.

Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 20. Entangle. Death Blow.

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D6+13. Power Punch (2A) - 2D6+13. Claw Strike - 3D6+13. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4+13. Kick - 1D6+13. Body Throw/Flip - 2D4+13

Education Level and Skills: Special Training – Super Sleuth
Special – Computer Hacking: 100%
Special – See Through Disguise and Forgery: 72/80%

General Skills: Pilot Jet Pack, Language – English (Native is German).
Law Enforcement/Security Program: WP Pistol, Radio-Basic, Radio-Scrambler, Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Cryptography, Law, Intelligence, Interrogation, Research, Surveillance Systems.
Rogue Program: Find Contraband, Streetwise, Detect Concealment, Escape Artist.
Military Espionage Program: Military Etiquette, Trap/Mine Detection, Detect Ambush, Wilderness Survival, WP Automatic Rifle, HtoH Assassin.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Satellite, Read Sensory Equipment, Electrical Engineering, Computer Repair, Locksmith, Field Armorer, Prowl, Navigation, Weapon Systems, Cyberjacking, General Repair/Maintenance, WP Heavy, WP Heavy Energy Weapons, WP Energy Rifle.

Money: Access to millions through the terrorist organization

Weapons:
Access to basically whatever she needs through his organization. Prefers using large weapons like machineguns, grenade launchers, plasma weapons and particle beam weaponry.

Equipment:
In addition to her built-in equipment, she has access to a wide variety of items through the organization.

Vehicles:
Has access to a wide variety of conventional vehicles if needed, including customized super-vehicles and "spy cars".

Death Witch's Cyborg Body

Bionic Components: 2 Arms, 2 Legs, Bionic Chest, Bionic Skull, Full Body Exoskeleton, Bionic Lungs, Bionic Heart, 1 Bionic eye (left). Total SDC Bonus: 315
Bionic Arms and Hands; PS 24, PP 24. Strength is considered Extraordinary. Arm SDC: 68
Bionic Legs: PS 24, Spd 220. Can run at approximately 150mph and can leap 44ft high and 66ft long. Leg SDC: 68

Armor: Full Body Armor (AR 18, SDC 750)

Power: Bio-Energy Conversion Power System

Sensors:
Amplified Hearing (equal to Heightened Sense of Hearing when active)
Left-Eye Optics (IR, Thermo-Imager, Nightsight, Telescopic, Macro-Eye, Targeting Sight, UV & Polarized)
Bio-Scan

Communications:
Ear Radio Transceiver
Radio Scrambler
Loudspeaker
Headjack/Data Plug (GG)
Voice Synthesizer

Other Systems:
Sound Filtration System
Chemical Analysis System
Gyro-Compass
Independent Oxygen Supply and Gas Filtration System.
Psionic Dampeners
Large Secret compartment in each thigh.
Modifications to reduce the noise of her cyborg body – allowing her to Prowl without penalty.
Headjack Filter – Military Grade (GG)
Built-In Hacking Computer - Maxed-Headjack (GG)

Weapons Systems:
Electrical Discharge in hands: 1D6 to 3D6 damage + stun
Retractable Claws in both hands.
Laser Weapon Eye (Left): 2D6 damage.
2 Mini-Missile Launchers in chest (Concealed): one missile each.
2 Automatic Rifle Arm Guns – one in each forearm.
2 Over-The-Shoulder Missile Launchers (Detachable): 4 mini-missiles each.

Reagren Wright

I must say your psychic union between the twins is far better then the book. Any chance your going to show us an updated S.C.R.E.T. agent?
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Reagren Wright wrote:I must say your psychic union between the twins is far better then the book. Any chance your going to show us an updated S.C.R.E.T. agent?
I believe the Defic NMI is going to be tackling an updated version of SCRET, so I'll leave that in his capable hands.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

THE PROTECTOR

Aliases: The Protector
Group Affiliation: None.

Hit Points: 62 S.D.C.: 86
P.P.E.: 18
Attributes: IQ 15, ME 12, MA 26, PS 27, PP 23, PE 18, PB 24, Spd 32

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Ambidexterous, Angelic Face.
Major Super Abilities: Negate Super Powers
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Expulsion-Electricity, Heightened Sense of Awareness, Physical Perfection.

Natural Abilities: Can use either hand without any penalty. Can mentally "turn off" other superbeings' active powers; 210ft if concentrating on an individual, or can affect an area 90ft in radius. Has an uncanny awareness of events transpiring around him - doesn't usually suffer from surprise. Is in perfect physical condition.

Combat Bonuses: +4 Initiative, +6 Strike, +9 Automatic Parry, +9 Dodge, +4 Auto-Dodge, +6 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +12 Damage, +2 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +2 vs Horror Factor, 88% Trust/Intimidate, +11% vs Coma/Death, +2 vs Poison/Magic/Pain/Disease, 70% Charm/Impress.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun – 20. Critical Strike – 18-20. Entangle. Holds (all). Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Punch – 1D4+12. Power Punch (2A) – 2D4+12. Body Block/Tackle – 1D4+12 + knockdown. Karate Kick – 2D4+12. Crescent Kick - 2D4+14. Tripping Leg Hook - Knockdown. Body Throw/Flip - 1D6+12+knockdown.

EE-Electricity: 400ft, 12D6 (or 1D6x10+10) damage.

Education Level and Skills: Trade School/On-the-job Training
Investigation Program: Computer Operations, Research, Photography, Streetwise.
Physical Program: HtoH Expert, Acrobatics, Boxing.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Detect Concealment, Escape Artist, Impersonation, Intelligence, Pick Locks, First Aid, Body Building, Climbing, Swimming, Running, Prowl, Law, WP Blunt.

Money: Gets by as a reporter for a popular E-Zine detailing life on the inner city streets.

Weapons:
Likes to use Paired Collapsible Nightsticks (1D6+12 damage). For ranged attacks he uses his energy expulsion power.

Equipment:
Utility Belt which usually holds the folowing; Mace Spray, Mini-Binoculars, Mini-Digital Camera, Mini-Digital Audio Recorder, Lock Picks, Mini-Flashlight, plus 2 or 3 little odds and ends that he might need one day. SLR-60 Spike Launch Rod. Palmtop computer.

Costume is leather with strategically placed reinforcing plates: AR 12, SDC 40.

Vehicles: Owns an older-model american car.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

GOLLOCK (V1.0)

Aliases: None.
Group Affiliation: The Temple of the Dragon King

Power Category: N&S - style Dedicated Martial Artist
Experience Level: 5th
Hit Points: 43 S.D.C.: 70
P.P.E.: 25
Chi: 136
Attributes: IQ 12, ME 18, MA 19, PS 20, PP 19, PE 19, PB 11, Spd 30

"Natural" Abilites: None

Primary Martial Art Lee Kwan Choo
Attacks: 2
Combat Bonuses: +0 Initiative, +4 Strike, +8 Automatic Parry, +8 Dodge, +4 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +4 Leap (+8ft).

Other Combat Info:
Escape Moves: Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, Leap.
Attack Moves: Leap.
Basic Defensive Moves: Dodge, Parry, Automatic Parry
Advanced Defenses: Multiple Dodge, Circuar Parry, Disarm
Hand Attacks: Duo-Knuckle Strike (shock/stun only - no damage)
Basic Foot Attacks: Snap Kick (shock/stun only - no damage)
Weapon Katas: None
Attack Modifiers: None

Hand to Hand Damage: Duo-Knuckle Strike - shock/stun (1D6 melees). Snap Kick - shock/stun (1D6 melees)

Martial Arts Powers/Abilitites:
Calm Minds (Zenjoriki)
Stone Ox (Body Hardening)
Falling Technique (Martial Art Techniques)

Secondary Martial Art Tai-Chi Ch'uan
Attacks: 2
Combat Bonuses: +0 Initiative, +2 Strike, +5 Automatic Parry, +7 Dodge, +3 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +5 Damage, +2 Maintain Balance.

Other Combat Info:
Escape Moves: Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, Maintain Balance.
Attack Moves: Leap.
Basic Defensive Moves: Dodge, Parry, Automatic Parry
Advanced Defenses: Multiple Dodge, Automatic Dodge
Hand Attacks: Backhand, Palm Strike, Open Hand Push
Basic Foot Attacks: Kick Attack, Snap Kick, Crescent Kick
Weapon Katas: None
Attacks Modifiers: Pull Punch, Knock-Out/Stun, Critical Strike (19-20), Critical Strike From Behind

Hand to Hand Damage: Backhand - 1D4+5, Palm Strike - 1D6+5, Open Hand Push - 1D6+5 + knockback (136 ft), Kick Attack - 1D8+5, Snap Kick - 1D6+5, Crescent Kick - 1D10+5.

Martial Arts Powers/Abilitites:
Karumi-Jutsu (Zenjoriki)
Itsutsu-No-Kata/Five Principles (Special Katas)
Chi Healing (Chi Mastery)
Hardened Chi (Chi Mastery)
Chi Awareness (Chi Mastery)
Chi Relaxation (Chi Mastery)
Defend Against Chi Attacks (Chi Mastery)

Saving Throws: +2 vs Psionics/Possession/Horror Factor/Insanity, 55% Trust/Intimidate, +8% vs Coma/Death, +2 vs Poison/Disease/Pain/Magic.

Education Level and Skills: Temple Training
General Skills: Language – Tibetan, Chinese, Gardening, Calligraphy, Cooking, Sewing, Fasting, Mountaineering, Tibetan Lore, Taoism.
Secondary Skills: Body Building, Athletics, Running, Prowl, Language - English.

Money: Little need.

Weapons:
None.

Equipment:
Aside from his fighting outfit and "normal clothes" to fit in, he doesn't really use any equipment.

Vehicles:
None.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Cardiac wrote:
Reagren Wright wrote:I must say your psychic union between the twins is far better then the book. Any chance your going to show us an updated S.C.R.E.T. agent?
I believe the Defic NMI is going to be tackling an updated version of SCRET, so I'll leave that in his capable hands.
I finally came up with how I am going to have S.C.R.E.T. come up with their new technology.. weapons, armor, vehicles etc. And I have an idea on the general personel,etc...
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Reagren Wright

Great. I'll be looking for it.
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

GOLLOCK (V2.0)

Group Affiliation: The Temple of the Dragon King

Power Category: Ancient Master
Experience Level: 5th
Hit Points: 68 S.D.C.: 250
P.P.E.: 60
Attributes: IQ 12, ME 18, MA 19, PS 26, PP 20, PE 22, PB 11, Spd 30

"Natural" Abilites: Can Leap 12ft high and 20ft acroos from a trotting start (16ft x 27ft from a running start). Can Feign Death (84%) by altering his metabolism through meditation. The Cleansing Spirit (80%) allows him to purge himself of toxins and heal himself through meditation. Positive Energy allows him to "supercharge" himself with energy - making him more resistant to damage. Can channel and focus his chi to unleash blasts of force and heat. Can focus his Chi to grant himself the equivalent of Extraordinary Strength and Shadow Stepping.

Combat Training: Martial Arts Master
Attacks: 8
Combat Bonuses: +6 Initiative, +7 Strike, +10 Automatic Parry, +11 Dodge, +7 Auto-Dodge, +7 Auto-Body Flip/Throw, +12 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +6 Pull Punch, +21 Damage, +3 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +2 vs Psionics, +4 vs Psionic Mind Control, +8 vs Horror Factor/Possesion, +2 vs Insanity, 55% Trust/Intimidate, +24% vs Coma/Death, +4 vs Poison/Disease/Pain/Magic, +6 vs Magic Mind Control, +2 vs Mind Control of any kind.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - 18-20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18-20. Critical Strike from behind. Entangle. Death Blow 17-20. Holds (All). Paired Weapons. Pin-Incapacitate - 18-20.

Hand to Hand Damage: Karate Punch - 2D4+21, Karate-Kick - 2D6+21, Body Flip/Throw - 2D4+21+knockdown (-Initiative, -2 attacks), Leap Attack (x2 normal damage), Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+21+Knockdown, Crush/Squeeze - 1D4+21, Snap Kick - 1D6+21, Roundhouse Kick - 3D6+21, Wheel Kick - 2D6+21, Crescent Kick - 2D4+23, Axe Kick- 2D6+21, Backward Sweep - knockdown, Tripping Leg Hook - knockdown.

Channel and Unleash Positive Energy: 25ft, 3D6+10 damage.

Education Level and Skills: Special Training
General Skills: Language – English (Natinve Language is Tibetan), Biology, Art - Painting, Art - Sculpting, First Aid, Boxing, Wrestling, Climbing, Athletics, Running, Cooking, Dancing.
Weapon Proficiencies: Blunt, Chain, Sword, Staff, Targeting.

Secondary Skills: Body Building, Swimming, Prowl, Acrobatics, Gymnastics, Detect Ambush, Detect Concealment, Wilderness Survival, Land Navigation, Language - Chinese.

Money: Little need.

Weapons:
While skilled in weapons, he rarely carries any with him. If needed we "improvises" with objects within reach.

Equipment:
Aside from his fighting outfit and "normal clothes" to fit in, he doesn't really use any equipment.

Vehicles:
None.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The Deific NMI wrote:
Cardiac wrote:
I finally came up with how I am going to have S.C.R.E.T. come up with their new technology.. weapons, armor, vehicles etc. And I have an idea on the general personel,etc...
One of the ideas I am have is obviously SCRET needs to seriously upgrade their tech. But they dont have the time to completely re-vamp everything. So they improvise. They tech pre-existing super tech. But from where? the answer is easy! from the villains they capture.
I am having them get armor tech from Archimedes in Gramercy Island. and various other stuff from through CS and GI. of course I will make up items on my own as well, but more then likely will be inspired from somewhere in the books.
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Unread post by Sureshot »

The Deific NMI wrote:One of the ideas I am have is obviously SCRET needs to seriously upgrade their tech. But they dont have the time to completely re-vamp everything. So they improvise. They tech pre-existing super tech. But from where? the answer is easy! from the villains they capture.
I am having them get armor tech from Archimedes in Gramercy Island. and various other stuff from through CS and GI. of course I will make up items on my own as well, but more then likely will be inspired from somewhere in the books.

I never thought of that and it happens all the time in comics books. Why waste the time on R&D when you can retro-engineer(if that is right word) an existing item. Plus it gives a logical reason for them getting stronger.

Villain # 1: "Remember when scret were pushovers?"
Villain # 2: "Yeah I used them for target practice"
Villian # 1: "Not anymore"

AS villian # 1 closes and destroys his cell phone as the upgraded scret agents close on him.

You really should make this into a sourcebook I for one would buy it.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

CHANG TSU

Group Affiliation: None

Alignment: Miscreant
Power Category: Mystic Study/Wizard
Hit Points: 46 S.D.C.: 30
P.P.E.: 172
Attributes: IQ 14, ME 23, MA 12, PS 10, PP 16, PE 14, PB 12, Spd 11

"Natural" Abilites: Can Astral Project for up to 35 minutes at a time. Can Sense Enchantment at a range of 90ft (67%). Can Sense Supernatural Evil at at a range of 90ft. Can Sense Magic at a range of 120ft. Can absorb, store (up to an additional 140 pts) and channel PPE.

Spellcasting:
Spell Strength: +3 (15 or higher to save)
Spells by level:
L1: Blinding Flash, Cloud of Smoke, Decipher Magic, Globe of Daylight, See the Invisible
L2: Darkness, Fear/HF
L3: Armor of Ithan, Breath Without Air, Invisibility-Simple, Paralysis-Lesser, Telekinesis
L4: Blind, Carpet of Adhesion, Fire Bolt, Magic Net, Multiple Image, Trance
L5: Circle of Flame, Domination, Energy Disruption, Horrific Illusion
L6: Call Lightning, Impervious to Energy, Tongues
L7: Agony, Dispel Magic Barriers, Fly as the Eagle, Life Drain
L8: Eyes of the Wolf, Firestorm, Metamorphosis - Human, Negate Magic
L9: Havoc, Speed of the Snail
L10: Mystic Portal, Teleport

Combat Training: Hand to Hand Basic
Combat Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +2 Strike, +3 Automatic Parry, +3 Dodge, +2 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +2 Damage, +0 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +4 vs Psionics, +6 vs Possession, +7 vs Horror Factor, +6 vs Insanity, +3 vs Magic

Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19-20. Entangle.

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+2, Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+2+Knockdown, Snap Kick - 1D6+2.

Education Level and Skills: Special Training equal to 3 years of college
Magical Knowlege: Spell Translation (22%), Demon/Monster Lore (65%), Geomancy (60%), Religion (70%), Archaeology (65%), Chemistry/Alchemy (75%), Hollistic Medicine (65%).
Language Program: Tiwanese, Vietnamese, Japanese, English (native language is Chinese)
Criminal Program: Streetwise, Pick Locks, Pick Pockets, Prowl, Concealment.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Basic, Fishing, Cooking, Detect Ambush, Impersonation, Wilderness Survival, Swimming, Astronomy, Research, Land Navigation, ID Plants & Fruits, WP Knife.

Money: Has little personal need for money, but realizes it's value in dealing with the criminal element.

Weapons:
While skilled with a knife, he tends to rely on his vastly more potent magic.

Equipment:
Aside from his wizard's garb, may have a scrolls of prepared spells and or an Amulet (PPE battery) or two on his person.

Vehicles:
None.

Talisman of the Dragon King
Unchanged except for the following;
(5) Strength: Increases the weilder's strength by +10 and is considered supernatural. The character fatigues at one-tenth the normal rate, and also sees his speed increased by 15 points.
(7) Dragon: See below for stats

The Dragon
Type: Fire Dragon Hatchling
Alignment: Diabolic
Attributes: IQ 12, ME 13, MA 14, PS 30, PP 16, PE 22, PB 24, Spd: running 25, flying 88 (60 mph).
Size: 45ft long, 18ft tall, 16 tons.
HP: 300 SDC: 285 Natural AR: 14
PPE: 130 ISP: 53
Horror Factor: 12

Natural Abilities: Supernatural Strength and Endurance, winged flight - 60mph, Nightvision 100ft, see the invisible, full understanding of magic (recognize enchantment 65%), metamorphosis (20 hrs), turn invisible at will, teleport self 88%, bio-regeneration 1D4x10 HP/SDC per minute, Impervious to Fire/Heat, fire breath (up to twice a melee), fiery blood, considered a minor psionic (12 or higher).

Combat: Attacks: 6. +1 Initiative, +3 Strike, +2 Automatic Parry, +2 Dodge, +2 Pull Punch, +2 Roll with Impact, +15 damage.

Saves: +3 vs Horror Factor, +14% vs Coma/Death, +5 vs Poison/Magic/Disease/Pain, +1 on all others.

Damage: Restrained Claw: 2D6+15, Claw Strike: 4D6+15, Power Claw (2A): 1D4x10+15, Bite: 4D6+15, Tail Swipe: 6D6+15.

Fire Breath: 200ft, 10ft wide, 6D6 damage.
Fiery Blood: 1D6 damage to organics / 2D6 to metals it comes into contact with.

Magic: Wizardry
Spell Strength: +2 (14 or higher)
Spells: Blinding Flash (L1), Sense Magic (L1), Darkness (L2), Extinguish Fire (L2), Fuel Flame (L3), Energy Field (L4), Fire Bolt (L4), Circle of Flame (L5), Fire Ball (L6), Fire Fist (L6), Tongues (L6).

Psionics: Minor Psi
Powers: Mind Block, Spontaneous Combustion, Telekinesis, TK Push, Teleport Object, See Aura, Sixth Sense, Telepathy.

Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Now we just need the DT aliens and the Wizards.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Reagren Wright

Hmm, been a while since we've gotten anyone new. I sort of took care of
SCRET. Any one mind if I give the Dark Tribunal and the Wizard a try?
Reagren Wright

First of all Cardiac's 2nd edition version are fantastic, and I love to see
what kind of version he'd put out. But since this post has been ignored
for a while. I figured why not and see if I can get it going again. So
here we go. Dark Tribunal 2nd edition.

DIVINE MASTER

Aliases: Divinity, Judge Divine, Mr. Divine.
Power Category: Alien
Experience Level: 15th
Hit Points: 99 S.D.C. 60
P.P.E.: 22
Appearance: Humanoid with no body hair. Often wears stylist hairpieces for his head,
always sports an attractive tan.
Attributes: I.Q. 24, M.E. 20, M.A. 25, P.S. 15, P.P. 15, P.E. 15, P.B. 20, Spd 12
Age: 40, Sex: Male, Weight: 196 lbs (89 kg), Height: 6 ft 6 inches (2.0 m).
Originating Alien Environment: High Radiation
Major Super Abilities: Divine Aura
Minor Super Ability: Impervious to Energy and Electricity
Attacks Per Melee: 7
Combat Bonuses: +3 to Initiative, +2 to strike, +5 to automatic parry, +5 to dodge, +3 to
roll with punch/fall/impact, +3 to pull punch, +4 to damage, +2 disarm.
Saving Throws: +3 to save vs. psionic and insanity.
Combat Skills: Karate Punch 2D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Backhand Strike 1D6,
Power Punch 4D4 (counts as two attacks), Karate Kick 2D4, Snap Kick 1D6, Crescent Kick
2D4+2, Roundhouse Kick 3D6, Tripping/Leg Hook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown),
Jump Kick 6D6, Flying Jump Kick 4D6, Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose
initiative and 1 attack/action) , Paired Weapons, All Holds, Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of
18-20, Leap Attack, Knockout or stun on an unmodified roll of 18-20, and Death Blow on a
Natural roll of 20.
Other Bonuses: +10% to skills, +84% to trust/intimidate, and +50% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: General Studies with a well studied familiarity with Earth.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Read-Write/Speak
Thimerian Code 98%, Mathematics: Basic 98%, Pilot: Personal Anti-Gravity Transportation 98%,
and Read-Write/Speak English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French, and Japanese 98%.
Special Program: Anthropology: Alien (human) 98%, Political Science 98%, Mathematics:
Advance 98%, Pilot: Civilian Spacecraft: Medium 98%, Pilot: Hover Truck 98%, Civilian
Hyperthrusters 98%, Radio: Basic 98%, Electronic Countermeasures 98%, and Radio: Satellite
98%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand: Martial Arts, Writing 98%, Swimming 98%, Computer
Operation 98%, Navigation: Space 98%, W.P. Energy Rifle (+7 to aim/+3 to burst), W.P. Handgun
(+7 to aim/+3 to burst), Pilot: Motor, Race, and Hydrofoils 98%, Pilot: Automobiles 98%,
Computer Programming 98%, T.V./Video 92%, Business and Finance 98%, Law (general) 90%,
Research 98%, Recognize Weapon Quality 75%/40%, Pilot: Airplane 81%, Pilot: Racecar 82%,
Art (painting) 50%, and Seduction 40%.
Money: The entire DT money and resources. At least 90 million dollars within 48 hours.
Weapons:
DT Laser Rifle with night sight, Range: 4000 feet (1219 m), Length 26 inches (0.6 m),
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg), Damage: 5D6, Payload: 20 shot energy clip, Rate of Fire: Single shot.
Nightsight 1760 feet (536 m).
Galactic Automatic Pistol, Range: 200 feet (61 m), Length 8 inches (20 cm), Weight: 2.8
lbs (1.3 kg), Damage: 5D6, Payload 15 round magazine, Rate of Fire: Aimed or short burst.
Four explosive hand grenades: Effective Range: 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage 2D4x10, Blast Radius 20 feet (6.1 m).
Two smoke grenades: Range: Same as explosive, Damage none, creates smoke filled
area. Opponents whose vision is obscured by the smoke is a –8 to strike, parry, and dodge.
Boot Knives: 1D6 damage.
Walking Cane with a concealed vibro blade: 3D6+2
Equipment and Vehicles:
Robes of Judgement (A.R. 15, S.D.C. 50): Mask: +6 save vs. psionic and +2 magic.
Hypnotic Power. Those with 20 feet (6 m) roll to save vs. psionic or become dazed each melee:
-1 to attack, -2 to initiative, and –1 to strike, parry, and dodge. It can also induce a person to
tell the truth. Range: 6 feet (1.8 m). Sickle. Indestructible. 4D6+2 damage with a +1 to strike
and parry. Fire 6 energy bolts doing 1D6x10 damage. It takes 4 hours for each bolt to recharge;
24 hours to regain full power.
Poison Gauntlets: Retractable claws 1D6 damage, release nerve poison (4D6 damage) and
a save vs. poison (14) must be made or cause convulsion for 2D4 melees (duration is
accumulative with touch). Victims of convulsions reduce attacks, Spd, and combat bonuses by
half. A successful save vs. poison damage reduces the nerve damage by half.
A.T.V Hover Vehicle: A.R. 12, S.D.C,: 550, Speed: 120 mph (192 km),Hovers 3-20 feet
(0.9 to 3.7 m) above the ground. Range: 850 miles.
Super Car Limo: A.R. 12 with 200 additional S.D.C. Base S.D.C. 450. Bullet proff
windshields A.R. 16, S.D.C. 200 each. Souped Up turbo engine: 280 mph (448 km) maximum
speed. Retractable, rear seat dividing wall, bulletproof, transparent wall slides in place to
separate him from the driver (A.R.16, S.D.C. 150). He controls the lock. Floatation device built
into the undercarriage so it will float in water. Concealed, front and rear mounted laser. Damage
5D6, Range 3000 feet (914 m), 30 shots per hour; regenerates.
Anti-Gravity Harness: Speed 60 mph (96 km). Maximum altitude 1000 feet (305 m).
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Did the Devine Master carry that much gimmicked gear on him?
Reagren Wright

Believe it or not, yes. Actually its been a while since I checked these
guys out, and you won't believe all the stuff they use. I'm beginning to
wonder why I haven't used these guys in my adventures before.
Reagren Wright

PHANTOM PANTHER

Aliases: Leon Lyon, Richard Katz.
Hit Points: 60 S.D.C. 65
P.P.E.: 24
Appearance: Dark-skinned human.
Attributes: I.Q. 15, M.E. 9, M.A. 13, P.S. 17, P.P. 21, P.E. 18, P.B. 20, Spd 21
Age:30,Sex: Male, Weight: 194 lbs (89 kg), Height: 6 ft 4 inches (1.85 m)
Major Super Abilities: Darkness control and multiple lives (9 lives total/lost 2 already).
Attacks Per Melee: 6
Combat Training: Basic
Combat Bonuses: +1 to initiative, +4 to strike, +5 to automatic parry, +5 to dodge, +4 to
roll with punch/fall/impact, +2 to pull punch, +4 to damage, +1 to disarm.
Saving Throws: +2 to save vs. poison/magic and +16% vs. coma/death
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Karate Kick 2D4, Body
Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), All Holds, and
Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 19-20,
Other Bonuses: +50% charm/impress.
Educational Background: Military Specialist with a well studied familiarity with Earth.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/97%, Mathematics: Basic 98%,
Pilot: Personal Anti-Gravity Technology 85%, and Read-Write/Speak English, Spanish, Russian,
Chinese, French, and Japanese 98%.
Special Training: Tracking 85%, Intelligence 83%, Detect Concealment 85%, Sniper (+2
on aim or called shot-counts as two attacks), Wilderness Survival 90%, Demolition 98%,
Demolition Disposal 98%, CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) Warfare 95%,
Find Contraband 77%, Demolitions: Underwater 98%, Acrobatics (sense of balance 93%, walk
tightrope 98%, climb rope 98%, backflip 98%), Climbing 98%, Prowl 90%, W.P. Targeting (+4 to
throw, critical strike on unmodified roll of 19-20), W.P. Energy Pistol (+5 to aim/+2 to burst),
W.P. Energy Rifle (+4 to aim/+2 to burst), and W.P. Rifle (+5 to aim/+2 to burst).
Secondary Skills: W.P. Knife (+3 to strike, +4 to parry, +8 to throw), First Aid 90%, Land
Navigation 72%, Pick Locks 75%, Basic Mechanics 70%, Pilot: Automobile 74%, Pilot: Airplane
66%, and Streetwise 36%.
Money: He has around $24,000 of available credit on his cards, he carries 2D4 x 1000 in
local currency, and has about $600,000 in various bank accounts.
Weapons:
Mini-Laser. Range: 50 feet (15.2 m), Length: 4 inches (0.1 m), Weight:0.5 lbs (0.2 m),
Damage: 1D4, 1D6 and 2D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot, Payload: 8 shot energy clip.
7.62 mm NAT0 M14 with telescopic and passive night-sight, Range: 1500 feet (457 m),
Damage: 4D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot, Payload: 20 round magazine. Telescopic Scope-Range:
600 feet (480 m), Passive night-sight: 1600 feet (480 m). +1 to aimed shot when using scope.
Four explosive grenades: Effective Range: 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage 2D4x10, and Blast
Radius 20 feet (6.1 m).
Two phosphorous grenades: Effective Range: 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage 1D4x10,
Blast Radius 10 feet (3 m). These grenades burn for four melees, so the damage will be
accumulative. The explosion also release a blinding light. Those who stare at the explosion will
be –5 to strike, parry, and dodge for the entire duration and 1D4 melees afterward. The
grenades ignite combustibles 80% of the time.
Two smoke grenades: Range: Same as explosive, Damage none, creates smoke filled
area. Opponents whose vision is obscured by the smoke is a –8 to strike, parry, and dodge.
Gimmick explosives:
Six exploding pellets (4D6 damage) with 3 feet (0.9 m) Blast radius.
12 tiny explosive pellets (2D6 damage) with a 4 inch (10 cm) blast radius. He keeps two in each
boot, four on each wrist.
Four explosive tipped darts 2D4 damage with a 4 inch (10 cm) blast radius.
DT alien plastic explosives: One ounce does 1D6x100 point of damage. It can be molded,
dyed, shaped, or painted to look like an ordinary item. It can only be detonated with a special
blasting cap and remote control device. Detonation occurs when the sonic vibration generated
by the remote control device interacts with the explosive. This means sonic booms or other
sonic stimuli may cause the detonation. Panther typical carries 8oz (226.8 g) on him, but on
special missions he may carry 5x as much.
Armor: Shadow Clothing. A.R. 16, S.D.C. 100. He is invisible to radar and sends confusing
signals to thermal sensors and infrared systems. It grants him a +10% to prowl at night and in
dark settings.
Equipment and Vehicles:
Robe of Judgement (same as Divine Master).
Anti-Gravity Harness, Speed 60 mph (96 km). Maximum altitude 1000 feet (305 m).
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

GEMSTONE

Aliases: Ruby Red (When she's in Century Station)
Occupation: Head of Assassinations for Dark Tribunal. Her secret identity is that of a
famous international model and socialite.
Hit Points: 44 S.D.C. 66
P.P.E.: 27
Appearance: Looks completely human, beautiful, very feminine, and a elegant dresser.
Dynamic figure and stunning facial appearance.
Attributes: I.Q. 21, M.E. 20, M.A. 18, P.S. 15, P.P. 25, P.E. 12, P.B. 24, Spd 22
Age: 25, Sex: Female, Weight: 191 lbs (85 kg), Height: 6 ft 1 inch (1.8 m)
Major Super Abilities: Gem Powers
Minor Super Abilities: Color Manipulation
Combat Training: Assassin
Combat Bonuses: +3 to Initiative, +7 to strike, +9 to automatic parry, +9 to dodge, +4 to
roll with punch/fall/impact, +5 to pull punch, +4 to damage, and +3 disarm
Saving Throws: +3 to save vs. psionic and insanity
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Backhand Strike 1D6, Body
Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), and Death Blow on
a Natural 20.
Other Bonuses: +7% to skills, +50% to trust/intimidate, and +70% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: Science Specialist with some familiarity with Earth.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Mathematics: Basic 98%,
Read-Write/Speak Thimerian Code 90%, Pilot: Personal Anti-Gravity Technology 75%,
Read-Write/Speak Language: English, Japanese, and French 90%.
Special Skills: Anthropology: Alien (human) 82%, Mathematics: Advance 98%, Chemistry:
Analytical 87%, Xeno-Biology (humanoid) 92%, Chemistry 92%, First Aid 98%, Pathology 98%,
Running, Athletics (general), T.V./Video 75%, Cryptography 87%, Computer Operation 98%, and
Sensory Equipment 92%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand: Assassin, W.P. Knife (+3 to strike, parry, and throw),
W.P. Handgun (+3 to aim/+1 to burst), Seduction 55%, Photography 67%, Art (painting) 52%,
and Pilot: Automobile 71%.
Money: $120,000 in credit cards, 4.8 million in bank accounts. More is available to her
upon special assignment.
Weapons:
Galactic Automatic Pistol with flash suppressor and silencer: Range: 200 feet (61 m),
Length 8 inches (20 cm), Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg), Damage: 5D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot or
short burst, Payload: 15 round magazine,
Energy Knife: 3D6
Throwing Knives: 1D6
Death Mask: Placed over the victim’s face, the mask tightens and conforms to the
victim’s head, blocking all airways, prevents screams and cause suffocation within 1D4 minutes.
The mask has an A.R.10 and 20 S.D.C. The material is a transparent, plastic-like substance. Can
be removed by flicking the release mechanism at the base of the neck, but there is only a 10%
chance that a panicking victim will find the release mechanism.
She also uses various poisons, toxins, and death dealing drugs.
Equipment and Vehicles:
1. A bracelet with one emerald and six amethysts.
2. A bracelet with an emerald, four rubies, and four aquamarines.
3. A mega diamond necklace composed of one large center diamond (6 carats),one dozen small
diamonds, two dozen zircon and accented by four rubies. The necklace is worth a million dollars.
4. A pendant made of one large, black tourmaline and four ruby quartz and four smoky quartz.
5. A ring with a large ruby surrounded by six zircon and two clear quartz.
6. Amethyst and garnet earrings (two stones each)
She also has agate earrings (one stone each), one black tourmaline ring, one sapphire ring, one
pair of diamond earrings, two pair of rubt quartz, two pair of clear quartz earrings, two pair of
agate earrings, one garnet ring, and one agate ring.
Dampener ring. This unique device creates a dampening aura around Gemstone in an
attempt to neutralize the radiation emanating off her body. It allows her to stand beside normal
humans without exposing them to any harmful radiation. It also prevents radiation detectors
from going off.
Robe of Judgment (Same as Phantom Panther).
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

HALO

Aliases: Spy Master and Ms. Holly Grahm
Hit Points: 45 S.D.C. 122
P.P.E.: 32
Appearance: Humanoid. She is tall and attractive.
Attributes: I.Q. 15, M.E. 19, M.A. 15, P.S. 15, P.P. 15, P.E. 15, P.B. 15, Spd 360 mph (580 km)
Age: 25, Sex: Female, Weight: 192 lbs (86 kg), Height: 6 ft 1 inch (1.8 m)
Originating Environment: High Radiation
Major Super Abilities: Holographic memory projection
Minor Super Abilities: Extraordinary Speed
Combat Training: Expert
Combat Bonuses: +7 to Initiative, +4 to strike, +8 to parry, +11 to dodge, +2 to auto
dodge, +4 to damage for every 20 mph (32 km) of speed. +11 to roll with punch/impact, and +4
to pull punch.
Saving Throws: +2 to save vs. psionic and insanity.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Backhand Strike 1D6, Karate
Kick 2D4, Snap Kick 1D6, Tripping/Leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown), Body
Block/Tackle 1D4 + P.S. damage bonus (parry or dodge to avoid knockdown), Pin 18-20, Crush
1D4 + P.S. damage bonus, Paired Weapons, Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18-20, and
Knockout on a roll of a Natural 20,
Other Bonuses: None
Educational Background: Military Specialist who is well studied in the familiarity of Earth.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 94%%/95%, Mathematics: Basic,
93%, Pilot: Personal Anti-Gravity Technology 75%, Read-Write/Speak Thimerian Code 90%,
Read-Write/Speak English, Japanese, Russian, and French 98%.
Special Skills: Disguise 75%, Imitate voice & sound 75%/59%, Impersonation 79%/63%,
Intelligence 75%, Interrogation 90%, Tracking 75%, Find Contraband 69%, Military Etiquette
85%, Camouflage 60%, Recognize Weapon Quality 75/37%, Trap/Mine detection 80%, Boxing,
Wrestling, Acrobatics (sense of balance 89%, walk rope 96%, climb 40%, climb rope 98%, back
flip 98%), Swimming 98%, W.P. targeting (+3 to throw, critical strike on 19-20), W.P. Blunt (+3
to strike/parry), W.P. Knife (+3 to strike, parry, and throw), and W.P. Handgun (+3 to aim/+1 to
burst).
Secondary Skills: Pilot: Automobile 74%, Pick Pocket 65%, Pick Lock 65%, Prowl 65%,
Streetwise 40%, Radio: Basic 70%, and Palming 30%.
Money: $48,000 in credit cards, 7.2 million in bank accounts. More is available to her
upon special assignment.
Weapons: Any variety of energy or human weapons.
Equipment & Vehicles:
Dampener ring. This unique device creates a dampening aura around Holo in an attempt
to neutralize the radiation emanating off her body. It allows her to stand beside normal humans
without exposing them to any harmful radiation. It also prevents radiation detectors from going
off.
Disguise clothing, she uses make-up, wigs, clothing, etc.
Rolex watch with built-in calculator and compass and shows the time zones in the world.
Swiss army knife, reversible clothing, and clothing with belts and suspenders which can be
adapted as rope for climbing and strangling.
Robe of Judgement (same as Phantom Panther)
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

PLEXOR

Aliases: Many, uses common first and last names, John Green, Bill Smith, Ron Brown (I.D.
for Century Station), Ed Jones.
Hit Points: 51 S.D.C. 60
P.P.E.: 22
Appearance: Humanoid. Tall, dark, handsome, mustached.
Attributes: I.Q. 22, M.E. 21, M.A. 30, P.S. 15, P.P. 15, P.E. 15, P.B. 20, Spd 17
Age: 32, Sex: Male, Height: 6 ft 1 inch (1.8 m),Weight: 194 lbs (87 kg).
Major Super Abilities: Multiple Beings (8 duplicates)
Minor Super Abilities: Life Sense
Attacks Per Melee: 5
Combat Bonuses: +1 to Initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry, +2 to dodge, +2 to damage,
+2 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +2 to pull punch, and +1 to disarm.
Saving Throws: +3 to save vs. psionic and insanity
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Karate Kick 2D4, Body
Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), All holds, and
Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 19-20.
Other Bonuses: +8% to all skills, +97% trust/intimidate, +50% charm/impress.
Educational Background: Rogue/Smuggler with well familiarity of planet Earth.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%%/98%, Mathematics: Basic 98%,
Pilot: Personal Anti-Gravitity Transportation 88%, Read-Write/Speak English, Japanese, Russian,
French, Chinese, and Spanish 98%.
Special Training: Seduction 80%, Streetwise 75%, Prowl 88%, Computer Hacking 93%,
I.D. Undercover Agent 87%, Forgery 83%, Intelligence 87%, Interrogation 98%, Tracking 88%,
Radio: Basic 98%, Surveillance 93%, T.V./Video 80%, Cryptography 88%, Sensory Equipment
93%, Electronic Countermeasures 98%, Optic Systems 98%, Radio: Satellite 88%, and Computer
Operation 98%. Note: Plexor has chosen to take more communication skills rather two
W.P., mechanical, or physical skills.
Secondary Skills: Hand to hand: Basic, Basic Electronics 78%, Computer Programming
88%, Public Speaking 78%, Pilot: Automobile 80%, Business & Finance 73%, Writing 48%, Pilot:
Airplane 70%, and Read/Write-Speak Arabic, German, and Hindi 90%.
Learned Skill: Wardrobe & Grooming 95%.
Money: $60,000 in credit cards, carries 2D6x1000 in local currency, and has 60 million in
cash in various Swiss bank accounts.
Weapons:
Hand held stunner: Damage: Victims are dazed, -8 to strike, parry, and dodge, and
reduce attacks per melee by half for 2D4 melee rounds. A successful saving throw vs. non-lethal
poison (16) results in no effect. Note: Victims cannot use any bonus to save vs. poison (use
only P.E. attribute bonus). Range: Touch, Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg), Length: 6 inches (15.24 cm),
Feed: 10 charge energy clip, Rate of Fire: Equal to number of attacks, Bonus to strike: Equal to
his normal bonus to strike.
Note: Although he has no proficiency in using weapons, he still carries a 9mm or DT laser pistol on his person.
Equipment & Vehicles:
DT language translator, a universal translator that can interpret all Earth languages at
88%. It is the size of a pack of cigarettes. Range:100 feet (30.5 m).
DT Psionic Communicator, a radio style communicator that enables Plexor to communicate
via telepathy with each other. It can only be used by other DT aliens who have a cybernetic
implant in their brain, which includes all the DT leaders and about 40% of the rest of the DT. Size
of a cigarette lighter and has a range of 800 miles.
50 Gigabyte Notebook Computer, Contains huge amounts of data about Earth, its major
nations, cultures, and laws. It also contains up to date information on important world figures,
such as their hobbies, favorite foods, and favorite jokes. He may have data on 30,000
individuals on any given day.
Dampener ring, This unique device creates a dampening aura around him in an attempt to
neutralize the radiation emanating off his body. It allows him to stand beside normal humans
without exposing them to any harmful radiation. It also prevents radiation detectors from going
off.
He also carries a multitude of passports, both legit and fake, a variety of identification cards,
driver’s licenses, and credit cards.
DT A.T.V Hover Vehicle, A.R. 12, S.D.C,: 550, Speed: 120 mph (192 km), Hovers 3-20
feet (0.9 to 3.7 m) above the ground. Range: 850 miles.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

THE GRAND INQUISITOR

Aliases: The Grand Inquisitor, The Dreader
Occupation: Chief Medical Officer & Torturer for the Dark Tribunal.
Power Category: Alien (Reptilian)
Experience Level: 11th
Hit Points: 88 S.D.C. 105
P.P.E.: 41
Appearance: Humanoid reptilian with pale yellow skin, deep green eyes, and long clawed fingers.
Attributes: I.Q. 30, M.E. 24, M.A. 18, P.S. 12, P.P. 12, P.E. 20, P.B. 5, Spd 12
Age: 50, Sex: Male, Weight: 196 lbs (88 kg), Height: 6 ft 6 inch (2.0 m)
Insanity: Obsessed with hunting and killing humans. Very sadistic.
Major Super Abilities: Control Others
Minor Super Abilities: Healing Factor
Combat Bonuses: +1 to initiative, +1 to strike, +3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +2 to damage,
+4 to roll with punch/fall/impact, and +2 to pull punch, +1 to disarm.
Saving Throws: Fire and cold does ½ damage. Drugs, toxins, and poisons are 1/3 the
duration, penalties, damage, and symptoms) if fail saving throw. +8 to save vs. psionic, +7 to
save vs. insanity, +6 to save vs. possession, +14 to save vs. mind control, +6 to save vs. magic
or poison, +30% to save vs. coma/death.
Combat Skills: Claws 1D6, Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Snap 1D6, Power
Claws 2D6 (counts as two attacks), Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative
and 1 attack/action), All Holds, and Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 19-20.
Other Bonuses: +16% to all skills and +50% trust/intimidate,
Educational Background: Science/Medical Specialist. Well familiar with planet Earth.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%%/97%, Mathematics: Basic 98%,
Pilot: Personal Anti-Gravity Transportation 98%, Read-Write/Speak Thimerian Code 98%,
Read-Write/Speak English, Japanese, Russian, French, Chinese, and Spanish 98%.
Special Training: Xeno-Biology (humanoid) 98%, Chemistry 98%, Chemistry: Analytical,
Mathematics: Advance 98%, Xeno-Botany 98%, Medical Doctor 98%, Pathology 98%,
Cybernetics MD 98%, Crime Scene Investigation 98%, Radio: Basic 98%, T.V./Video 98%,
Computer Operation 98%, and Sensory Equipment 98%. Note: The Grand Inquisitor has chosen
to take two additional medical skills rather then two physical skills.
Secondary Skills: Hand to hand: Basic, Computer Programming 98%, Basic Electronics
98%, Basic Mechanics 98%, Pilot: Hover Truck 98%, Pilot: Hover Car 98%, Pilot: Automobile
88%, Pilot: Truck 80%, Pilot: Airplane 78%, and Pilot: Motor, Race, and Hydrofoil Boats 86%.
Money: The entire DT money and resources.
Weapons:
Power Gloves, lightweight, mechanized gloves that give the hands a Extraordinary P.S. of
30. The fingers have retractable blades (4D4 Damage).
Surgical short sword: A vibro-sword 4D6
He also uses a number of scalpels and blade weapons.
Equipment and Vehicles:
See DT Medical Center in VU 2nd page 60.
Robe of Judgement, Same as others.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

QUO

Aliases: Quentin Strong and Harold Mann
Hit Points: 195 S.D.C. 378
P.P.E.: 24
Appearance: Humanoid but very broad and muscular.
Attributes: I.Q. 15, M.E. 12, M.A. 12, P.S. 40, P.P. 28, P.E. 33, P.B. 9, Spd 22
Age: 27, Sex: Male, Height: 6 ft 6 inch (2.0 m), Weight: 256 lbs (88 kg).
Vulnerability: Spell magic, magic weapons, and psionics that affect the mind/emotions.
Psi-Sword does ½ damage. He is not harm by magical energy attacks. He is also vulnerable to
sonic attacks, although they will not cause him damage, just disable him from the loud noise.
Major Super Abilities: Invulnerability (He can carrying 9000 lbs/4050 kg and lift 13,500
lbs/6075 kg).
Minor Super Abilities: Extraordinary Hearing
Combat Bonuses: +9 to Initiative, +9 to strike, +13 to parry, +14 to dodge, +29 to
damage,+8 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +2 to pull punch, and +3 to disarm.
Saving Throws: Impervious to all harm, accept supernatural attacks (half damage).
Gases, drugs, chemicals, poisons, toxins, disease, and radiation are half damage, duration, and
effect), +8 to save vs. magic and poison, +53% to save vs.coma/death, and +4 to save vs. horror factor.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Power Blow 2D4 (counts as two
attacks),Karate Kick 2D4, Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1
attack/action), Body Block/Tackle 1D4 + P.S. damage bonus (parry or dodge to avoid
knockdown), Pin 18-20, Crush 1D4 + P.S. damage bonus, All Holds, Knockout on a Natural 20 for
1D6 melees, and Death Blow on a Natural 20.
Educational Background: Military Specialist with some familiarity with planet Earth.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 94%/95%, Mathematics: Basic, 93%
Pilot: Personal Anti-Gravity Transportation 75%, Read-Write/Speak Thimerian Code 90%,
Read-Write/Speak English, German, Russian, and Chinese 90%.
Special Training: Demolition 96%, Demolition Disposal 96%, Military Etiquette 85%,
Armorer/Field Armorer 90%, Basic Mechanics 85%, Recognize Weapon Quality 75%, Intelligence
75%, Interrogation 90%, Tracking 75%, Wilderness Survival 80%, Detect Ambush 80%, Boxing,
Gymnastics (sense of balance 86%, parallel bars & rings 96%, climb rope 89%, climb 25%, prowl
30%, back flip 98%), Wrestling, W.P. energy rifle (+3 to aim/+1 to burst), W.P. energy pistol (+4
to aim/+2 to burst), W.P. Heavy Military Weapons (+3 to aim/+1 to burst), and W.P. Rifle (+4 to
aim/+2 to burst).
Secondary Skills: Athletic (general), Body Build & Weightlifting, Swimming 85%, Running,
W.P. Knife (+2 to strike, parry, dodge), W.P. Blunt (+2 to strike/parry), Land Navigation 44%,
Pick Locks 40%.
Weapons: Energy and heavy weapons are his favorite. He has access to the explosives as well.
Barbed Net: This net contain tiny barbs which inject a sleep drug into the victim, causing
temporarily unconscious for several hours. If he tosses the net over a victim, the individual must
dodge or he is netted, victim’s can only parry if holding an extendable item (spear, staff,
polearm). Those in the net are –8 strike, -10 to parry and dodge, and running is impossible. It
will take 1D4+1 melees to get out of the net. However, victims must immediately save vs.
non-lethal poison (16) or become unconscious for 2D6 minutes. The net has 25 S.D.C.
Equipment and Vehicles :
Robe of Judgement, Same as others.
DT A.T.V Hover Vehicle, A.R. 12, S.D.C,: 550, Speed: 120 mph (192 km), Hovers 3-20 feet (0.9
to 3.7 m) above the ground. Range: 850 miles.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

BIG GUN

Aliases: B.G
Power Category: Mutant Animal
Hit Points: 74 S.D.C. 58
P.P.E.: 36
Appearance: A large, intelligent gorilla wearing body armor and carrying a variety of
weapons. Looks mean.
Attributes: I.Q. 19, M.E. 15, M.A. 17, P.S. 23, P.P. 13, P.E. 18, P.B. 9, Spd 12
Age: 31, Sex: Male, Weight: 180 lbs (90 kg), Height: 6 feet (1.8 m)
Size Level: 9 (was 11). Build: Medium.
Vestigial Animal Trait: Diet: Herbivore.
Human Features: Hand (automatically full), Biped (automatically partial), Speech (partial),
Looks (automatically partial).
Natural Abilities: He can carry 420 lbs and lift 1050 lbs. Fatigue at 1/3 normal rate.
Mutant Animal Powers: Advance Vision, Prehensile Feet, Extra Intelligence Quotient,
Advance Touch, Extra P.E., and Extra M.A.,
Attacks Per Melee: 5
Combat Bonuses: +2 to Initiative, +2 to strike, +3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +9 to damage,
+2 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +2 to pull punch, and +2 to disarm.
Saving Throws: +2 to save vs. poison and magic & +6% to save vs. coma/death.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Power Blow 2D4. Karate Kick
2D4, Snap Kick 1D6, Tripping/Leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown), Body
Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), Paired Weapons,
and Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18-20.
Other Bonuses: +5% to all skills and +45% trust/intimidate.
Educational Background: Adopted by a mentor (Dark Tribunal)
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak English 98%/98%
Special Training: Basic electronics 81%, Basic Mechanics 81%, Demolitions 95%,
Demolitions Disposal 98%, Demolitions Underwater 98%, Intelligence 75%, Interrogation 91%,
Tracking 76%, Prowl 76%, Find Contraband 69%. W.P. Energy Pistol (+4 to aim/+2 to burst),
W.P. Energy Rifle (+3 to aim/+1 to burst), W.P. Handgun (+3 to aim+1 to burst), and Pilot: Hover
Truck 91%
Secondary Skills: Mathematics: Basic, Physical Labor, Outdoormanship, Climbing 85/75%,
Swimming 95%, Pilot: Automobile 81%, Pilot: Truck 69%, W.P. Blunt (+3 to strike/parry), W.P.
Shotgun (+2 to aim/+1 to burst), and W.P. Rifle (+2 to aim/+1 to burst).
Weapons:
DT Particle Beam Rifle, Range: 4000 feet (1200 m), Length: 36 inches (0.9 m), Weight: 10
pounds (4.5 kg), Damage: 1D6x10+10, Rate of Fire: Single shot, Payload: 20 shot energy clip.
DT Laser Rifle with night sight, Range: 4000 feet (1219 m), Length 26 inches (0.6 m),
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg), Damage: 5D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot, Payload: 20 shot energy clip.
Nightsight 1760 feet (536 m).
Galactic Automatic Pistol: Range: 200 feet (61 m), Length 8 inches (20 cm), Weight: 2.8
lbs (1.3 kg), Damage: 5D6, Rate of Fire: Aimed or short burst, Payload 15 round magazine.
Four explosive grenades: Effective Range: 100 feet (30.5 m). Damage 2D4x10, Blast Radius 20 feet (6.1 m).
Two smoke grenades: Range: Same as explosive, Damage: None, creates smoke filled
Armor: Heavy Composite Body Armor: A.R. 16. 260 S.D.C.
Equipment & Vehicles:
DT A.T.V Hover Vehicle, A.R. 12, S.D.C,: 550, Speed: 120 mph (192 km), Hovers 3-20 feet (0.9
to 3.7 m) above the ground. Range: 850 miles.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

Well here is the last of the VU2nd revised guys. The Micro Wizards
of Chaos. Enjoy

THE TERROR TRIPLETS
Billy, Bobby, and Bud
Note: All three have the same attributes and abilities unless otherwise noted.
Real Names: Biltreth, Bolgreth, and Buldeath
Alliases: The Terror Triplets, The Jones Brothers, The Smith Boys.
Group Affiliation: The Seven Dread Micro Wizard of Chaos (SDMWC)
Alignment: All are Diabolic
Power Category: Mystic Study/Supernatural-Terlins
Hit Points: 60 S.D.C. 100 Armor Rating: A.R. 12
P.P.E.: 200
I.S.P.: 22
Appearance: Appear to be 8 or 9 year old children. Typically wear food stained blue jeans
or slacks and dirty t-shirts. Their hair is rarely combed and often the face is smudged with dirt
or ice cream.
Attributes: I.Q. 21, M.E. 17, M.A. 22, P.S. 16, P.P. 16, P.E. 20, P.B. 22 Spd 7
Age: Unknown Sex: All are males, Height: 3-4 feet (0.9-1.2 m), Weight: 85 lbs (39 kg),
Natural Abilities: Shrink to six inches tall (same as reduce self spell), animate objects
under 10 lbs (same as spell), open dimensional door to playhouse, keen vision and sharp senses,
supernatural strength and endurance, astral projection (50 minutes, 6 P.P.E.), familiar link (they
all use rats), sense enchantment (90 feet/27.4 m) 70%, sense supernatural evil (90 feet/27.4
m), and sense magic (120 feet/36.6 m diameter) 4 P.P.E.
Spell Knowledge:
Billy: See the invisible, increase weight, chameleon, levitation, turn dead, armor of ithan,
carpet of adhesion, invisibility: simple, seal, charm, mystic shield, fly as the eagle, globe of
silence, wind rush, negate magic, banishment, mystic portal, anti-magic cloud, restoration, and
superior teleport.
Bobby: Decipher magic, globe of daylight, extinguish fire, levitation, mystic alarm, armor
of ithan, seal, circle of flame, call lightning, dispel magic barrier, exorcism, negate magic, stone
to flesh, mute, speed of the snail, mystic portal, summon shadow beast, teleport, sanctum, and
impenetrable wall of force.
Bud: Mystic alarm, armor of ithan, breathe without air, invisibility: simple, paralysis: lesser,
resist fire, blind, carpet of adhesion, magic net, seal, fireball, swim as a fish, tongues, words of
truth, dispel magic barrier, invisibility: superior, eyes of the wolf, negate magic, mystic portal,
and dimensional portal.
Psionics: Sixth Sense and Clairvoyance (works only when a brother is in danger, does not
work for each brother individually).
Attacks Per Melee: 7 (2 initial +5 from hand to hand)
Combat Bonuses: +3 to initiative, +3 to strike, +4 to parry, +4 to dodge, +3 to roll with
punch/fall/impact, +5 to pull punch, +5 to damage, +3 to disarm, and +4 to spell strength (need
a 16 or better).
Saving Throws: +1 to save vs. psionic and insanity, +6 to save vs. magic, +3 to save vs.
poison, +10% to save vs. coma/death, +7 to save vs. horror factor, +3 to perception, and +3 to
possession.
Combat Skills: Punch 2D6, Elbow/Forearm 3D6, Knee 2D6, Power Blow 4D6 (count as two
attacks). Karate Kick 4D6, Snap Kick 2D6, Tripping/Leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or
knockdown), Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action),
All Holds, Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18-20, and Death Blow on the roll of a Natural 20.
Other Bonuses: +7% to all skills, +70% to trust/intimidate, and+60% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: Equivalent to Military Specialist
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Spell Translation 35%,
Lore: Demon & Monsters 87%, Lore: Geomancy 82%, Lore: Religion 92%, Archeology 87%,
Chemistry 97%, and Holistic Medicine 87%.
Espionage Program: Hand to Hand: Assassin, Detect ambush 98%, Intelligence 98%,
Wilderness Survival 98%, and Detect Concealment/Trap 98%, and Interrogation 98%,
2nd Espionage Program: Impersonation 97%/83%, Pick Locks 98%, Pick Pocket 97%, and
Escape Artist 98%.
Ancient W.P. Program: W.P. Paired Weapons, W.P. Knife (+4 to strike/parry & +5 to throw), W.P.
Staff (+4 to strike/+3 to parry), and W.P. sword (+4 to strike/parry).
Secondary Skills: Land Navigation 83%, W.P. Blunt (+4 to strike/parry), First Aid, 98%,
Swimming 98%, Climbing 97/87%, Prowl 72%, Pilot: Bicycling 91%, Pilot: Automobile 87%, Pilot:
Roller Blades & Skates 97%, Concealment 67%, Cook 77%, Cardsharp 65%, Palming 42%,
Ventriloquism 39%.
Money: They steal whatever they need.
Weapons:
Magic Plastic Swords, These ordinary looking toy swords transform into the real thing
when the power word “abra-cadabra” is uttered. The weapons inflict 3D6 damage. The weapon
is indestructible. Only a Micro Wizard can transform the weapon. Saying the word again turns it
back to normal.
Magic Frisbees of Death, A seemingly ordinary Frisbee transforms into a high-speed saw
blade that can cut through a log of wood. Uttering the power word “bzzz” and hurling the
frisbee activates it. The weapon inflicts 1D6x10 damage and is +1 to strike. It turns back into
an ordinary toy when it comes near any Micro Wizard. The weapon is indestructible. Only a
Micro Wizard can transform the weapon. Saying the word again turns it back to normal.
Marble Bag, The ten marbles in this bag can be turned into knives whenever one is held in
the hand and the power word “presto-changeo” is said. Each knife does 1D6+2 and they are +1
to strike.
Armor: Magic Plastic Armor[/b], This ordinary plastic armor turns into the real thing when
the word “Lancelot” is spoken. The magic armor has an A.R. 15 and 50 S.D.C. points. Destroying
the S.D.C. destroy the armor.
Equipment & Vehicles: The following are his favorites.
Magic Bicycles, These magic vehicles can travel up to 60 mph (96 km), fly up to a 100 feet
(30.5 m) above the ground, drive up the side of a building, and ride on water.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

MICKEY

Real Names: Mykkret
Alliases: Micro Mike, Michael Apparition, and Spooky.
Hit Points: 44 S.D.C. 100 Armor Rating: A.R.: 12
P.P.E.: 180
Appearance: Appear to be 6 years old child. Typically wear cute little kid clothing, like
cartoon and funny animal clothes. The hair is usually combed and the clothing neat and clean.
Attributes: I.Q. 15, M.E. 13, M.A. 21, P.S. 13, P.P. 13, P.E. 18, P.B. 20 Spd 10
Age: Unknown, Sex: Male, Height: 4 feet (1.2 m), Weight: 70 lbs (32 kg).
Natural Abilities: Shrink to six inches tall (same as reduce self spell), animate objects
under 10 lbs (same as spell), open dimensional door to playhouse, keen vision and sharp senses,
supernatural strength and endurance, astral projection (40 minutes, 6 P.P.E.), familiar link (a
cat), sense enchantment (90 feet/27.4 m) 68%, sense supernatural evil (90 feet/27.4 m), sense
magic (120 feet/36.6 m diameter) 4 P.P.E.
Spell Knowledge: Blinding flash, death trance, see the invisible, chameleon, darkness,
fingers of the wind, fool’s gold, multiple image, shadow meld, horrific illusion,magic pigeon, masks
of deceit, tongues, wisps of confusion, and age.
Attacks Per Melee: 5 (2 initial +3 from hand to hand)
Combat Bonuses: +2 to Initiative, +2 to strike, +3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +2 to roll with
punch/fall/impact, and +2 to pull punch, and +2 to disarm, +3 to perception, and +3 to spell
strength (15 or better to save against).
Saving Throws: +2 to save vs. poison, +5 to save vs. magic, +6% to save vs. coma &
death, +6 to save vs. horror factor, and +2 to save vs. possession.
Combat Skills: Punch 2D4, Elbow/Forearm 2D6, Knee 2D4, Power Blow 3D6 (counts as two
attacks), Karate Kick 3D6, Snap Kick 2D4, Tripping/leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or
knockdown), Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action),
All Holds, Paired Weapons, and Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 18-20.
Other Bonuses: +65% trust/intimidate and +50% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: Equivalent to Special Training
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Spell Translation 24%,
Lore: Demon & Monsters 70%, Lore: Geomancy 65%, Lore: Religion 75%, Archeology 70%,
Chemistry 80%, and Holistic Medicine 70%.
Espionage Program: Hand to Hand: Expert, Detect ambush 90%, Intelligence 84%,
Wilderness Survival 90%, Forgery 80%, and Interrogation 90%.
2nd Espionage Program: Impersonation 82%/68%, Detect Concealment 85%, Pick Locks
90%, Pick Pocket 85%.
Ancient W.P. Program: Paired Weapons. W.P. Knife (+3 to strike/parry & +7 to throw),
W.P. Sword (+3 to strike/parry), and W.P. Targeting (+3 to throw/Critical strike on 19-20).
Secondary Skills: Land Navigation 68%, W.P. Handgun (+4 to aim/+2 to burst), Swimming
90%, Climbing 90/80%, Prowl 65%, Pilot: Bicycling 84%, Pilot: Motorcycle 92%, Pilot: Motor,
Race, and Hydrofoil 95%, Pilot: Automobile 76%, Pilot: Roller blades & Skateboard 84%,
Concealment 40%, Cooking 60%, Sewing 45%, and Art (finger paint) 40%.
Money: He will steal whatever he needs.
Weapons: The following are his favorite.
Marble Bag, the ten marbles in this bag can be turned into knives whenever one is held in
the hand and the power word “presto-changeo” is said. Each knife does 1D6+2 and they are +1
to strike.
Equipment & Vehicles:
Ordinary children’s toys and games. Candy, sweets, soda pop, and ice cream are always kept
in large quantities. As are implements of torture, knives, and other weapons.
Magic Bicycles, these magic vehicles can travel up to 60 mph (96 km), fly up to a 100 feet (30.5
m) above the ground, drive up the side of a building, and ride on water.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

BIG GOBBLER

Real Names: Biglore-Gooblore
Alliases: Gooby, Biggles.
Experience Level: 15th
Hit Points: 93 S.D.C. 200 Armor Rating : A.R.:12
P.P.E.: 250
b]Appearance[/b]: Looks to be about ten years old. Overweight and sloppily dressed, his jeans
are always torn and falling down, and his shirt stained. His face and clothes are always stained
with foods. He’s particularly fond of chocolate. Loves baseball and frequently wears a baseball
cap and kids clothes with a baseball motif, like jersey style shirts.
Attributes: I.Q. 17, M.E. 17, M.A. 22, P.S. 24, P.P. 24, P.E. 24, P.B. 17, Spd 3
Age: Unknown, Sex: Male, Height: 4 feet, 9 inches (1.45 m), Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg).
supernatural strength and endurance, astral projection (75 minutes, 6 P.P.E.), familiar link (a fat
bulldog), sense enchantment (90 feet/27.4 m) 68%, sense supernatural evil (90 feet/27.4 m),
sense magic (120 feet/36.6 m diameter) 4 P.P.E.
Spell Knowledge: Decipher magic, mystic alarm, armor of ithan, seal, mystic shield, words
of truth, dispel magic barriers, tongues, circle of concealment, fly as the eagle, negate magic,
protection circle: simple, summon & control canines, mystic portal, summon & control rodents,
summon shadow beast, teleport, anti-magic cloud, summon & control animals, create zombie,
summon & control entity, create golem, protection circle: superior, summon & control storm,
dimensional teleport, and summon greater familiar.
Combat Training: Martial Arts.
Attacks Per Melee: 7 (2 initial +5 from hand to hand).
Combat Bonuses: +3 to Initiative, +7 to strike, +10 to parry, +10 to dodge, +3 to roll
with punch/fall/impact, +3 to pull punch, +13 to damage, +2 to disarm, +3 to perception, and
+4 to spell strength (16 or better to save).
Saving Throws: +1 to save vs psionic and insanity, +5 to save vs. poison, +9 to save vs.
magic, +18% to save vs. coma/death. +8 to save vs. horror factor, and +4 to save vs.
possession.
Combat Skills: Karate Punch 6D6, Elbow/Forearm 4D6, Knee 3D6, Power Blow 2D4x10
(counts as two attacks), Karate Kick 6D6, Snap Kick 3D6, Crescent Kick 5D6, Wheel Kick 6D6,
Tripping/leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown), Body throw/Flip 4D6 pus P.S.
damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), Jump Kick 2D4x10, Flying Jump Kick 1D6x10,
All Holds, Paired Weapons, Leap Attack, Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 18-20,
Knockout/stun on an unmodified roll of 18-20, and Death Blow on an roll of a Natural 20.
Other Bonuses: +3% to all skills, +70% trust/intimidate, and +35% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: Equivalent to BA degree in electrical, physical, and computers.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Spell Translation 41%,
Lore: Demon & Monsters 98%, Lore: Geomancy 98%, Lore: Religion 75%, Archeology 70%,
Chemistry 80%, and Holistic Medicine 70%.
Electrical Program: Electrical Engineer 98%, Basic Mechanics 98%, Computer Operation
98%, and Electricity Generation 98%.
2nd Electrical Program: Basic Electronics 98%, Computer Programming 98%, Computer
Repair 98%, and Robot Electronics 98%.
Physical Program: Prowling 98%, Swimming 98%, Scuba 98%, and Climbing 98%/98%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to hand: Martial Arts, First Aid, W.P. Blunt (+5 to strike/parry),
W.P. Knife (+5 to strike/parry and +6 to throw), W.P. Handgun (+7 to aim/+3 to burst), Art
(finger paint) 98%, Cooking 98%, Pilot: Airplane 98%, W.P. Sword (+4 to strike/parry), Preserve
Food 83%, Mathematics: Advance 88%, Cardsharp 59%, Writing 58%, Art (cake decorating)
68%, Radio: Basic 68%, and Land Navigation 55%.
Money: He will steal whatever he needs.
Weapons:
Baseball Bat, 2D4 damage.
He also uses automatic pistols and knives.
Equipment and Vehicles:
Candy and sweets injected with poisons and drugs. May use some of the same items that the
Terror Triplet use.
Flying Saucer, a UFO craft 8 feet (2.4 m), about four feet high (1.2 m) and eight inches thick
(0.2 m). The craft can fly 50 mph (80 km). The crafts flies by pilot’s wishes and desires. A.R. 12
and 35 S.D.C.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

LITTLE FOOBIE

Real Names: Lith-Fawber
Alliases: Foo-Foo, Lil’Bee, and Lily.
Experience Level: 12th
Hit Points: 67 S.D.C. 200 Armor Rating: A.R.: 12
P.P.E.: 220
Appearance: Looks to be about five years old. Her clothes are neat and pressed. Her
face is never dirty. She wears the latest styles in children’s clothes and can often be seen
wearing an artist’s smock and beret. Her favorite colors are purple and pink.
Attributes: I.Q. 28, M.E. 19, M.A. 22, P.S. 14, P.P. 14, P.E. 18, P.B. 22, Spd 20
Age: Unknown, Sex: Female, Height: 3 feet (0.9 m), Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg).
supernatural strength and endurance, astral projection (60 minutes, 6 P.P.E.), familiar link (they
all use rats), sense enchantment (90 feet/27.4 m) 68%, sense supernatural evil (90 feet/27.4
m), sense magic (120 feet/36.6 m diameter) 4 P.P.E.
Spell Knowledge: Decipher magic, mystic alarm, turn dead, armor of ithan, energy bolt,
paralysis: lesser, resist fire, charismatic aura, repel animals, charm, circle of fire, eyes of Thoth,
size of the Behemoth, call lightning, fireball, mystic shield, tongues, words of truth, animate &
control dead, circle of concealment, dispel magic barrier, fly as the eagle, metamorphosis:
animal, metamorphosis: human, negate magic, mute, metamorphosis: insect, protection circle:
simple, metamorphosis: superior, mystic portal, teleport, anti-magic cloud, metamorphosis: mist,
protection circle: superior, sanctum, restoration, and dimensional teleport.
Combat Bonuses: +5 to Initiative, +4 to strike, +3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +4 to damage,
+3 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +5 to pull punch, +4 to disarm, +3 to perception, and +4 to
spell strength (16 or better to save).
Saving Throws: +2 to save vs psionic and insanity, +2 to save vs. poison, +5 to save vs.
magic, +6% to save vs. coma/death, +7 to save vs. horror factor, and +3 to save vs.
possession.
Combat Skills: Punch 2D4, Elbow/Forearm 2D6, Knee 2D4, Power Blow 3D6 (counts as two
attacks), Karate Kick 3D6, Snap Kick 2D4, Tripping/leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or
All Holds, Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 18-20, Knockout/Stun on an unmodified roll of
17-20, and Death Blow on an roll of a Natural 20.
Other Bonuses: +14% to all skills, +70% trust/intimidate, and +60% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: Equivalent to BA degree in domestic, technical, and mechanical.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Spell Translation 46%,
Lore: Demon & Monsters 98%, Lore: Geomancy 98%, Lore: Religion 98%, Archeology 98%,
Chemistry 98%, and Holistic Medicine 98%.
Domestic Program: Mathematics: Basic 98%, Cooking 98%, Sewing 98%, Singing 98%.
Technical Program: Art (painting) 98%, Photography 98%, Writing 98%, and Research 98%.
Mechanical Program: Mechanical Engineer 98%, Basic Electronics 98%, and Locksmith 98%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to hand: Assassin, Mathematics: Basic 98%, Mathematics:
Advance 98%, Land Navigation 98%, Pick Pocket 98%, First Aid 98%, Prowl 98%, W.P. Knife (+4
to strike & +5 to parry/throw), W.P. Handgun ((+6 to aim/+3 to burst), Dance 89%, Radio: Basic
84%, T.V./Video 59%, Concealment 36% Pilot: Bicycling 77%, and Play Flute 64%
Money: She will steal whatever she needs.
Weapons:
Indestructible magic knife, Return to wielder when thrown, Damage: 1D6 damage,
Bonuses: +3 to strike/parry/throw.
Equipment and Vehicles:
Punchy, a Jack-In-the-Box. It will not open for any reason unless one turns the crank.
When the crank it turns the song “Pop goes the Weasel” is played. The moment when the song
is nearly over, Punchy pops out of the box trying to stab the individual holding the box with his
knife. He has a +5 to strike with his envenomed blade. The knife does a mere 1 point of damage,
but victims must save vs. lethal poison (14) or take 6D6 points of damage direct to hit points. If
make the save its half damage to S.D.C. for 2 melees. A.R. 9, S.D.C. 20
Coloring Books, She has several coloring books with pictures of monsters and giants in
them. The crayons she uses radiate magic. Once a picture has been colored using the crayons,
the artwork will jump off the page and come to life. The drawing will fight for its artist for 1 hour.
2 attacks per melee, +2 to strike, and +1 to dodge. 2D6+40 S.D.C, for medium size
monsters/3D6+50 for giants and giant size monsters. P.S. 11 or 16. Spd 11 or 15. Medium size
inflict 1D6 damage from punch/bite. Giants and giant size monsters inflict 2D6 from punch/bite.
They all have a N.A.R.10 If any have wings they can fly at 60 mph (96 km).
She also has arts and craft supplies, dolls, camera, equipment, and stereo/video equipment.
She occasionally flies with Big Goobler in his flying saucer.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”