The silence is broken -- January 10, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

The silence is broken -- January 10, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

The silence is broken – January 10, 2013

I hope everyone enjoyed wonderful holidays and are optimistic about the New Year.

The New Year has started out with an intensity and sense of excitement at Palladium that we have not seen in a very long time.

This is my first post of the New Year because I have been soooo busy. We have all kinds of projects rocketing forward. The Rifter #61 is at the printers, the third printing of the Dead Reign RPG arrived from the printer today, I've been getting and assigning new artwork, I’ve been writing up a storm on Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game is in full-blown development, I've addressed some business issues, continue to sign books and pack them up for X-Mas Surprise Packages (offer ends Sunday) and I’ve been talking to artists and creators about a number of projects in the works.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html

One of the things I need to do is assign the artwork Mike Mumah was going to be doing for Rifts® Northern Gun™ 1 & 2 (he and I had talked about it just the day before his stroke), to other artists. We think about and talk about Mike often and hope he can make a full recovery, and quickly. I have to admit, word of Mike’s stroke took the wind out my sails. For a while I struggled something terrible with writing. Fortunately, I’m back on track and I have been a dynamo all week long, getting work done on many different levels, from business to writing.

See today’s Weekly Update for more details about what’s happening at Palladium Books.

It's 9:00 PM and I need to head home. More tomorrow or the next day. Keep those imaginations burning and game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright January 10, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”