A new day

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A new day

Unread post by Kevin »

A new day.

I crashed last night. Knocked off after a 12 hour day. And around 8:30 PM laid down on my bed for a minute and zonked out. Woke up around 10:30, watched a little TV and hit the sack for the night.

Woke up feeling refreshed and excited about a new day and got another early start. Feeling optimistic about work and new releases. Sales were good for a second day in a row too. I sure hope it continues.

Robotech® New Generation™ approvals keep rolling in and we are almost ready to lay the book out. Of course, we'll have to wait for approval on the final product, but hope we'll get a fast approval on it. Then the book is off to the printer. If all goes well, it will be released right before or right after Thanksgiving.

Rifts®: Path of the Storm™ -- one writer's vision for the Rifts movie -- should also be out just before or just after Thanksgiving. I think this title will surprise and please a lot of people. If nothing else, it's a lot of fun.

I'm working on Rifts® Lemuria right now and it is starting to come together nicely.

Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™ is next. Writing and art are almost finished too. Cover artist E.M. Gist says this is his favorite Dead Reign™ cover yet and Nick Bradshaw is cranking out some of his best artwork ever. Right now, it's shaping up to be a December release.

So is the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. Regrettably, we can only go so fast. Grrrr. Need longer days. :)

Sorry everything is late and will be released in a couple of big clusters. At least books are coming. And not just "books," great books. From this point forward, my goal is to continue to release at least one new book a month.

Behind the scenes we've been working on a few different comic book ideas and lining up new releases for next year. Meeting with Chuck Walton this afternoon. Meeting with Mark Dudley tomorrow evening. In between I'm writing my fingers off.

Gotta get back to Rifts® Lemuria. Keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright November 8, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”