Everything is moving forward

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I've gotten a lot done yesterday and over the weekend.

Assigned art for Robotech® New Generation™ and The Rifter® #56.

Sent the rest of the Robotech® text and Apollo’s cover in for approval to Harmony Gold.

Did some writing and editing on Rifts® Lemuria and enjoying it.

Plotting a few zombie books with Matthew Clements. Still haven’t decide on the title for Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Three, but I have few good ones in mind.

Preparing for the Detroit FanFare convention this weekend at Cobo Hall in downtown Detroit. Its sounds like fun, but prepping for a convention is always a lot of work. Can’t bring our entire product line so trying to figure out what to bring and what to leave behind.

Helping Alex with items to add to my Ebay store. Alex and I have been surprised by the strong sales of both toys and Palladium collectibles. It's nice to see. Of course, the toys are priced at blowout prices and most of the collectibles are at reasonable prices too. Almost entirely out of some of The Rifters® so the last opportunity to get them from Palladium.
http://stores.ebay.com/kevinstoys-artandcollectibles

I’ve also been helping Kathy Simmons a bit with her Halloween display and ghoul-making. Both are a lot of fun and I wish I had more time to spend on it, but I have so much to do and books to get to the printer.

Plotting other projects while wrapping up the current ones (The Rifter® 56, Rifts® Lemuria, Robotech®, and Rifts® Vampire Sourcebook.

Well, I better get back to work.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright September 20, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”