Where has Kevin been?

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Where has Kevin been?

Unread post by Kevin »

Where has Kevin been?

Lost in thought.

Since before the Creators Conference, I have been exploring the many possibilities life, imagination and the Internet has to offer. My next Murmur will discuss a number of those possibilities we are considering. You'll like what you see.

In this Murmur, I want to say hello, and let you know I’m here researching like crazy and working hard to help Palladium explode onto the entertainment scene with renewed vitality and imagination.

The Creators Conference has gotten me more revved up and motivated than ever. Now that I’ve discussed new realms of adventure and business with my creators, and I have a crew of people hungry to bring them to life, I am looking at ways to make them a reality.

We’ll probably have to start out slow at first, but watch out as we pick up steam. (And I think that will be fast.)

I believe most of you are going to enjoy what we have in store for you. From our website to new products and a stronger online presence, we have big plans and the will to make them happen. Check out just some of what we have been kicking around in my next Murmur (popping up here in a little while).

My silence over the last week and a half is a bit ironic, as I have told the Palladium staff and freelancers we need to start being more vocal about Palladium Books, the RPG hobby we love and our work. That all of us (including you guys and gals) need to be more vocal about our hobby and Palladium Books to let people know what we're doing and attract more gamers.

Ultimately, we have big things cooking and we want you – our fans and supporters – to feast on what’s coming.

Tid Bits

Rifts® movie option is renewed.

Online sales have gotten better, but have plenty of room for improvement.

Rifts® Thundercloud Galaxy™ is on schedule to ship Monday, April 25. So when you see him, tell the Easter Bunny to place his order. You should too. :)

Interest in Rifts® Thundercloud Galaxy™ is strong and growing, as it should. There are a bunch of cool new races that would make a fun addition to any game setting. And, if you’re running a Minion War™ or Phase World® campaign – whoohoo, you NEED this book. Pre-orders are strong. All orders placed by Sunday night will ship Monday afternoon.

Rifts® Thundercloud Galaxy™ Sneak Preview is available as a free PDF download from DriveThruRPG.com. It is easy to create a free account and only takes a couple of minutes. The preview shows the Trensik Mercenaries R.C.C. as well as a brief overview piece, a map of the galaxy and the Contents pages. The free Armageddon™ Unlimited Sneak Preview is also available.

Ideas are flowing for the two Rifts® Vampire books and I’ve been jotting down notes and ideas at a furious pace. I’ll start serious work on the project today or tomorrow. Serious meaning, write till it is done. There will be a lot of new material in the Vampire Kingdoms book and all new stuff in the Vampires Sourcebook – with an emphasis on playing (and surviving) in the Vampire Kingdoms.

Keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 19, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”