New Vehicles

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Well with the old Recon Rules, vehicles were iven informaiton as to which attacks their armour was impervious too. Similar information can be found about armoured vehicles from most modern sources.

As for actual damage done, if a round penetrates the vehicle armour, there are dmaage tables to roll on. If you need a numerical number for damage, I beleive it points out that any charcter hit by a 20 mm is automatically dead, so other than can penetrate the armour or not and possible blast radius effects, I don' think we need to worry about direct hit damage numbers.

Recon is bilt around infantry combat. Vehicle combat pretyt muc ammounts to weather or not you sucessfully engage the vehicle with the proper weapon system.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”