Finally a site update!

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

'Bout damn time if ya ask me! :lol:
Just kidding M!

REF Light Cruiser looks great Marcus, kudos! We'll talk more of it before game time tomorrow evening.

The Invid Asp trooper looks very nice too, good job, I hope we won't be seeing too many of those buggers in-game.
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

AlexanderDeath wrote:Pish - you wish (litterally)

I wonder how many people realise that those Neutron S missiles where bigger then an Ikazuchi?

Well, the Purpose of the Neutron-s is to Destroy a Planet.... I think the Word in the Serise Was "Obliterate". With That in Mind... you'd nee Missiles Pertty Large to Take out the Earth with a Circumfrence of around 25 Thousand Miles.

A Ikazuchi, is 702 m long... The Explosion of a 800m long Missile would be quite impressive
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Actually...

the warhead on the Neutron-S missiles is longer than the Ikazuchi and larger in diameter than that of the SDF-4 Izumo!

This was submitted to Rtsurfer's website by me from my copy of Artmic Entertainment Bible #16 (rts sadly forgot it was me and listed it as being submitted by Zor_Master). Since ImageStation is stingy, I recopied it (had gotten deleted from my HD) and reposted it at ImageShack.

http://img15.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img15&image=ArtmicEntertainmentBible01.jpg

Quite simply, the Neutron-S missiles are fragging HUGE. Given that, its probable that the original missiles (not the ones we see in TNG, they're probably 2nd Generation ones) were the 'cruisers powerful enough to destroy the Earth in one blast' that Exedore refers to as being built in the Factory Satellite during eps. #30 Viva Miriya. Its likely that the original missiles were used during the long campaign the Pioneer Mission undertook to find the Masters' homeworld.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”