Apocalypse Meow

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rali
Hero

Apocalypse Meow

Unread post by Rali »

While crusing a comic shop in the cities this weekend, I came across an interesting anthropomorphic manga called, "Apocalypse Meow". It's a furry vietnam story that looks very interesting, and may be of interest to AtB and old TMNT:AOS gamers...

Summary:
Inside the jungles of Vietnam, a courageous Special Ops. Unit is fighting the most infamous war of decades past—the Vietnam War. This bold account follows the brave exploits of Sergeant “Perky” Perkins and his unit…of rabbits! Join Rats, Perky and Botaski as they fight against the cats of the Viet Cong. From the Tet Offensive to the My Canh bombing, watch these commando-style bunnies through an anthropomorphic lens as events unfold and violence erupts. Non-human cast of characters notwithstanding, this compelling and painstakingly-researched work places an emphasis on factualism in order to accurately portray the events of the Vietnam War. With a fresh perspective on one of history’s greatest calamities, Apocalypse Meow is a daring new take on a conflict that won’t soon be forgotten…especially after these young rabbits are done!

http://www.advfilms.com/CATALOGManga.as ... ALYPSEMEOW
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Sounds kinda like the comic Maus by Art Spiegelman. That definatly looks interesting though.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”