I matched up the ATB Map!

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

I matched up the ATB Map!

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

Thank you google maps!

Ladies and Gentleman I do believe I've figured this out..or at least as close as I can without using dark arts to bring Erick back (may he rest in peace).

From the Book we know
That "Benny" is Albany, NY, "Boarstown" is Boston, MA, and "Filly" is most likely Philadelphia, Pa.

That makes everything EAST of the Hudson River and North of Long Island Sound Wolf Barbarian Territory. This would include the states of Connecticut, Massacusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and points north if you want to continue up that far.

N'Yak looks to be the remnants of the bottom edge New York City or more likely Brooklyn.

Bird Island is easily Long Island. There is now a big hole and a few island chunks in what used to be Queens.

The Empire of Humanity: They control what is now the Eastern part of New York State. As close as I can tell, the Capitol City of Tecnoville is located in what is now Poughkeepsie NY. The Eastern border is the Hudson River, The Western border looks to be the Delaware River. The Southern border appears to be highway 78.

New Kennel is the state of New Jersey. Fits on a real life map perfectly.
The southern New Kennel / North Contested lands border (best I can tell) is Highway 72

Contested lands are the southern part of New Jersey. The Northern border is Highway 72

Cardania is another easy match. It includes the state of Delaware as well as the eastern edges of Maryland and Virginia. Bordered on the West by I-95 and on the South by the Virginia/North Carolina State Line

The Plains of Free Cattle: This is a tricky one. It looks to be (from the original map) the area West of 95. My original thought is that it covers the area between the Blue Mountains and..well the Eastern and Northern borders aren't clearly defined. If you go by the map in Road Hogs. The Plains of Free Cattle extends all across the continent.

Gatorland occupies The Eastern part of North Carolina from the state line (North border) to I-95 (West border) down to Highway 70 into New Bern, NC. and the Neuse River basin. (South border). The Capitol city of Plato seems to be Edenton, NC. I placed it there because it's the only large city on Swan Bay (the body of water that matches where Plato is located).

The Wastelands: Sorry, all I can tell is that it lies south of Gatorland and stretches for about 60 miles. Which would put it in the southern part of North Carolina.

Yehcats: Again, not much information is given. We know it's somewhere South/South West of Gatorland. That leaves us with a huge area covering present day South Carolina, Georgia, and probably Northern Florida as well. Maybe as far west as Alabama.

Any thoughts or clarifications are appreciated. Anyone who can overlay the ATB map on a current one and upload the image PLEASE DO SO!!
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: I matched up the ATB Map!

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Although it is a little further south than it looks on the ATB map, I put Technoville around Buchanan, NY, as there is already a nuclear power station there (Indian Point Energy Centre).
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Re: I matched up the ATB Map!

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

Soldier of Od wrote:Although it is a little further south than it looks on the ATB map, I put Technoville around Buchanan, NY, as there is already a nuclear power station there (Indian Point Energy Centre).

I originally thought it was Yonkers, but after scrutinizing the map till my eye's hurt I decided that it had to be up river. Going by the bends in the river (atb map vs google map) Poughkeepsie is the only city that fits the general area of Technoville.

N'yak was also tricky. It looks like Manhattan and Queens were wiped off the map. The chunk of island that is left I was able to sorta match up with Brooklyn.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”