Looking Into Palladium Fantasy

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Game On!

Looking Into Palladium Fantasy

Unread post by Juce734 »

So with the Christmas Surprise package upon us I am looking to ask for some Palladium Fantasy books and some books to complete my Heroes Unlimited collection but that is a different topic.

What books should I ask for in particular?

Palladium Fantasy (Core Book) is obviously going to be on the list. What else should I be asking for?
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/MasterTheGameRPG (please check out)
Website: https://www.rpgjuce.com/master-the-game-rpg-link-tree
krate
Explorer

Re: Looking Into Palladium Fantasy

Unread post by krate »

I am fond of Western Empire. Lots of info on the Empire and the land. Adventure seeds everywhere! info on vampires and some adventures!
Hmmmmm... I haven't read this book in awhile. Gonna have to bust it out and read it again! :)
Please visit my DeviantArt page http://krateworx.deviantart.com/
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

I'm still in love with Book II: The Old Ones, with TONS of maps and some good starter adventures.. Book III: Adventures on the High Seas is pretty cool too, with the Gladiator OCC, tons of great adventures, and my first published material, the official character sheets..
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Dragons & gods
Monster & animals
High Seas
Library of Bletherad
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The Dark Elf wrote:Dragons & gods
Monster & animals
High Seas
Library of Bletherad

These....but will reorder them my priority.

Monster & animals
High Seas
Library of Bletherad
Dragons & gods
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
St. Evil
Explorer
Comment: Looking to start the Really Evil League of Evil, because the League of Evil wasn't evil enough.

Unread post by St. Evil »

The Old Ones book has given me years of entertainment & ideas. In my current campaign of three years I am just now getting to the big adventure, just after a few more loose ends.
Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

The Old Ones is still one of my all time favorite books from Palladium.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Mryoto wrote:High Seas, Old Ones, and Dragons and Gods are the best return imo.

I agree completely. Since you are coming from Heroes, and you have a group that is used to higher power, check out Baalgor Wastelands and the 2 LOTD books.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Cinos
Hero

Unread post by Cinos »

Western Empire is the best world book by far, I really only find a single complaint on it. Either of the Lands of the Damned are very good and great for cross game ideas. Dragons and Gods is much the same. After that, take your pick, they're all pretty good.
Getting a mage to tell you where the hydra is...10,000 gold
Hiring a summoner... 40,000 gold
Hiring one hundred 10th level mercenaries... 98,567 gold
Giving a hydra skull to your necromancer... priceless

Board? Read bad fan fiction!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=120575&p=2349744#p2349744
Justthis Guy
Explorer

Unread post by Justthis Guy »

Book 1- PFRPG source book. A must have
Book 2- The Old Ones. absolutely great, get it.
Book 3 - Adventures on the High Seas. fleshes out the watery world, worth it 100%
Dragons and Gods- great info on the Pantheons and Dragons of the world, gives your priests some decent choices, and the GM some ideas for baddies.
Book 6- Island at the Edge of the World. One of the best for a canned epic adventure, or you can pick parts from it to run small adventures.
Monsters and Animals - good reference for filling in (or modifying to suit needs) encounters at random. Can pick some nasties for a good challenge!
That is my top six.
The Western Empire (book 8) has great info and super political and social intrigues, plus a great expansion on the Alchemist shop items, worth it!
Books 4 and 5 are great if you have an interest with Wolfen, or running an adventure in the northern forests and wilderness.
Take book 11, The Eastern Territory as a companion book for the previous two. The Wolfen expansion and Eastern (human) push back are interwoven. This book has some really great details; plus it has the one of the coolest collections of mercenary armies, like The Ground Shakers!
Books 7 and 9 are the Balgor Waste lands and the Yin Sloth Jungles. Both continue to expand your knowledge of the Palladium world, and expose some interesting places and OCC's to use. Book 10 adds the home of the giants, Mount Nimoro.
Book 14 is the Library of Bletherad. this is a good source for you if your group are more scholarly and less fighter-ly.
The Land of the Damned books I would reserve until you have raised up your party to mega levels. This area is way bad ass. PC's go there to die, but if they survive . . . the rewards are extraordinary, but by that point . . the PC's are beyond doing it for the reward, it is for the principle . . . the evil must be stopped!
The answer to Life the Universe and Everything is 42!!! but just what is the question? hmm . .
krate
Explorer

Unread post by krate »

Nicely put, Justthis Guy! Wish there was an xp button or something so I could give you xp.
Please visit my DeviantArt page http://krateworx.deviantart.com/
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Personally, I would go with Core Book #1...after that Monsters and Animals, Eastern Territories, Wolfen Empire, The Old Ones, Northern Hinterlands, and then Western Empire. I hate Dragons and Gods (Because of the Gods. I do not like their stats)
Ankh, udja, seneb.
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

if its first ed you will want
main book
high seas
yin sloth
old ones
dragons and gods (2nd ed i know but still useful)

2nd ed
main book
dragons and gods
monsters and animals
high seas
old ones
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

This thread so far has been very helpful. I am really looking forward to getting into this line more over the next year or so.
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

-Palladium Fantasy 2nd Edition Main Book
-Palladium Book of Monsters and Animals
-Palladium® Fantasy RPG Book 2: Old Ones™ 2nd Edition
-Palladium® Fantasy RPG Book 3: Adventures on the High Seas™
-Rifts Dark Conversions
-Palladium Heroes of the Megaverse
-Rifter 60
-Rifts World Book 29: Madhaven

Those are my XMas Grab Bag List.

So hopefully I get Palladium Fantasy Main Book. Then I can contribute to this part of the forum and try to gain as much material for my future Fantasy games.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

So I managed to get M&A and the core book. May order another grab bag asking for the following...

Adventures on the High Seas
Dragons & Gods
Old Ones
Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Library of Bletherad
Baalgor Wastelands
Island at the End of the World (Backorder)

Is that a good order?
Last edited by Juce734 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Juce734 wrote:So I managed to get M&A and the core book. May order another grab bag asking for the following...

Old Ones
Eastern Territories
Dragons & Gods
Western Empire
Island at the End of the World
Baalgor Wastelands

Is that a good order?

Greetings and Salutations. Well, Island at the Edge of the World (the actual title) is currently listed as Backordered, and I believe has been for some time now. So you might not want to include that because ... well, they can't ship you what they don't have. If you want to replace it with another PF book, I'l re-recommend Library of Bletherad. Of that list, I really hope you get Adventures on the High Seas and Dragons & Gods. Best of luck to you. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Tyberius
Wanderer

Unread post by Tyberius »

Baalgor Wastelands is good, I own it, but Eastern Territories has more in it, and would be more useful, I think. But you can't go wrong either way.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Ok so this is my new order.

Adventures on the High Seas (people say it should be mandatory)
Dragons & Gods (some say should be mandatory others disagree)
Old Ones (great setting book with lots of backstory I hear)
Eastern Territories (plan on running my first campaigns from here)
Western Empire
Library of Bletherad
Baalgor Wastelands
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Juce734 wrote:Ok so this is my new order.

Adventures on the High Seas (people say it should be mandatory)
Dragons & Gods (some say should be mandatory others disagree)
Old Ones (great setting book with lots of backstory I hear)
Eastern Territories (plan on running my first campaigns from here)
Western Empire
Library of Bletherad
Baalgor Wastelands

That looks like a good order. I would put Old Ones above Dragons & Gods myself, but I don't care for high powered games, so that's probably just me. Old Ones maps the entire Timiro Kingdom from towns to cities to forts, and has several adventures in it; even if you just use the maps and their descriptions it's easy to come up with many more adventures.

For example, I'm preparing to run a game with some friends, only two of whom have played Palladium Fantasy before, so I've decided to run the game around Timiro Military characters. They can be Soldiers, Longbowmen, Psi-Mystics (with a soldier slant) or Wizards (nobody has EVER chosen that class in my games, so I continue to push for it). After deciding to run with that, I flipped through Old Ones and picked the city of Old Timiro; it's description has the Cardinal of the Church of Light based in the city and considered the true power there, and a Duke living in the old castle actually running things; there's a large military presence, the most well known college in the eastern world, it's not far from the sea and relatively close to Aberla pass, which is used by Ogres who might raid the farmland in between. Right off there's tons of adventure ideas. So I read through the details of the city (a two page map with 226 entries) and quickly come up with a few plot points to let the players run with. And that's just one city; there's 9 cities (several of which are divided into multiple maps), 25 towns and 21 forts..

High Seas has a very similar feel, (although not as many maps,) but more adventures and some very good classes like the Gladiator, Necromancer, Juggler and Bard.

Dragons & Gods is just that, Dragons (described in detail), Higher Supernatural beings and Gods. All of the Palladium Fantasy Pantheons are described, along with special servant races and the realms they live in, and in many cases special extras for Priests; if you want a religious hook for your players characters, you can find it in this book.

-Mike
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Placed the order tonight. I will let you guys know how it goes. I added Rifter 59 and 60 to the end of it too. We will see how it goes.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Ok I got a couple more Fantasy books to go along with Palladium Fantasy, and Monsters and Animals.

Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Baalgor Wastelands
Sir Dellis
Explorer
Comment: There is nothing like wearing Maize and Blue in a sea of putrid Scarlet and Gray.

Unread post by Sir Dellis »

Juce734 wrote:Ok I got a couple more Fantasy books to go along with Palladium Fantasy, and Monsters and Animals.

Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Baalgor Wastelands

3 of my personal favorites. I am a lot biased for ET though. One of my first characters was an elven paladin (named Sir Dellis) and he worshipped Rurga before Eastern Territories ever came out so to see the Holy Palladin of Rurga and all of the info on her and the Church of Rurga made me a happy camper
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Sir Dellis wrote:
Juce734 wrote:Ok I got a couple more Fantasy books to go along with Palladium Fantasy, and Monsters and Animals.

Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Baalgor Wastelands

3 of my personal favorites. I am a lot biased for ET though. One of my first characters was an elven paladin (named Sir Dellis) and he worshipped Rurga before Eastern Territories ever came out so to see the Holy Palladin of Rurga and all of the info on her and the Church of Rurga made me a happy camper

I have read bits and pieces of E.T. so far. Really like that book so far. Seems really easy to run games in. I've read some of W.E. too and that looks like a good book too but with a completely different feel which is nice. More city type adventures I think so far. Really think I will get the most use out of E.T. early on though since I plan on running a game out of there as soon as I get a table top group together again.
Sir Dellis
Explorer
Comment: There is nothing like wearing Maize and Blue in a sea of putrid Scarlet and Gray.

Unread post by Sir Dellis »

Juce734 wrote:
Sir Dellis wrote:

Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Baalgor Wastelands

I have read bits and pieces of E.T. so far. Really like that book so far. Seems really easy to run games in. I've read some of W.E. too and that looks like a good book too but with a completely different feel which is nice. More city type adventures I think so far. Really think I will get the most use out of E.T. early on though since I plan on running a game out of there as soon as I get a table top group together again.

To me, ET has an old fashioned medieval feel to it. You still have kings, dukes, major examples of fiefdom, knightly orders - kind of like Camelot, in a way. Toss in some dwarves in Northholme, the Wolfen massing in the north and the Kaash smack dab in the middle of it all for good measure.

Western Empire is much more modern, towns with everything in them...I mean, it's called the Empire of Sin for a reason :)
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Sir Dellis wrote:
Juce734 wrote:
Sir Dellis wrote:

Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Baalgor Wastelands

To me, ET has an old fashioned medieval feel to it. You still have kings, dukes, major examples of fiefdom, knightly orders - kind of like Camelot, in a way. Toss in some dwarves in Northholme, the Wolfen massing in the north and the Kaash smack dab in the middle of it all for good measure.

Western Empire is much more modern, towns with everything in them...I mean, it's called the Empire of Sin for a reason :)

My thoughts were that the natural progression would lead the players there after they have done some traveling unless that is where the players want to go.

I've also thought about running a game with all of the players starting as slaves in the Western Empire. They either earn their freedom by saving their master or their master dies and they automatically get their freedom. They would begin with no items, weapons, or armor. This one seems like it would be a little difficult to run though.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

AlexanderD wrote:monsters and animals should be #1 priority outside the main book, you need those beasties!

high seas book only if you plan on ocean adventures.

librairy of belithrad only if you are planning a game around on of the rune weapons in there, or the librairy itself is gonna be a big part of the campiagn, otherwise id set it asside for a regional book.

old ones is great, but if you dont plan on doing any timiro kingdome adventures, or using the place of magic, that shouldent be a priority ither. can always get it later.

your #2 priority should be the reginal book where the mass of your adventures are gonna take place. if your questioning where look up the overviews and reviews on each at places like Gamegeek(youtube) and rpg.net or sites that review boooks. i personally like the western empire, its a fantastic book, and the provinances in it are so meny and varried you could get a level 1-15 campaign out of this book easily.

your #3 priority would be any other area books your group plans on gaming in substantially, or high seas (does have new occs in it), old ones(again a few new occs and rccs), or dragons and gods (dragon info, and plenty of pantheon info).

just how i would prioritize based on what I know of the books and how usefull they each are acrost the board to a new campaign.

Well in my first 3 grab bags I got the following...

PFRPG Main Book
Monsters and Animals
Mysteries of Magic
Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Northern Hinterlands
Yin Sloth Jungles
Baalgor Wastelands

The following are what I still need/want in the order I think I want.

Dragons and Gods
Old Ones
Mount Nimro
Library of Bletherad
Adventures in the Northern Wilderness
Lands of the Damned 1 Chaos Lands
Lands of the Damned 2 Eternal Torment
Wolfen Empire Adventure Sourcebook
Further Adventures in the Northern Wilderness

Obviously there is an adventure that they don't sell anymore I think it is Adventure of Nargash or something like that. I am striving to have all of the Fantasy books though. There is interest by my old group to play plus this weekend I am meeting some people who normally play PFRPG for the first time. So I see me really getting into PFRPG in the coming months. Love what I have read so far.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

AlexanderD wrote:i believe its adventures in the northern wilderness or further advent in north wilds they stopped selling for a while, but it can be found in used bookstores and or amazon or ebay. and of corse drive though rpg has it in pdf, but i dont really like pdf myself, I would leave that as a last option personally.

sounds like you have a good start man, good luck and good gaming! only other book i would sugest NOT on the fantasy list that has some awsome and usefull stuff on astral travel is a book called Betwen the shadows, a nightspawn book. I use the astral stuff in there for just about any palladium game, and have used the dream stuff it in the past in a paladium game i ran to very good effect.

Yeah I am not into PDF books. I have a bunch but I don't like being on my computer to read a book. I'd rather have the actual book in my hands.

I may have to look into that book Between the Shadows. Not sure I would use it though. Playing Dragon Age has made me hate dream worlds. If any of you have played it you know what I mean. Still could be really fun though to play in a dream world. I'd need to find some good motivation to do it though.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

AlexanderD wrote:
Juce734 wrote:
AlexanderD wrote:i believe its adventures in the northern wilderness or further advent in north wilds they stopped selling for a while, but it can be found in used bookstores and or amazon or ebay. and of corse drive though rpg has it in pdf, but i dont really like pdf myself, I would leave that as a last option personally.

sounds like you have a good start man, good luck and good gaming! only other book i would sugest NOT on the fantasy list that has some awsome and usefull stuff on astral travel is a book called Betwen the shadows, a nightspawn book. I use the astral stuff in there for just about any palladium game, and have used the dream stuff it in the past in a paladium game i ran to very good effect.

Yeah I am not into PDF books. I have a bunch but I don't like being on my computer to read a book. I'd rather have the actual book in my hands.

I may have to look into that book Between the Shadows. Not sure I would use it though. Playing Dragon Age has made me hate dream worlds. If any of you have played it you know what I mean. Still could be really fun though to play in a dream world. I'd need to find some good motivation to do it though.

well it can be used for the astral stuff to, it has more astral stuff than the astral projection psionic power, and a few things that roam and hunt on the astral plane....a good adventure for any fantasy hero group. i like my astral plane a little more detailed, as its such a big place that boarders so meny other dimensions.

What kind of things have you had your group do in the astral plane?
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Juce734 wrote:Dragons & Gods (some say should be mandatory others disagree)

You cant play a priest, witch or even warlock to their fullest without D&G. And for summoners you'd want D&G and M&A.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Well my 4th grab bag arrived. It had LOD 1 Chaos Lands, LOD 2 Eternal Torment, Mt. Nimro, and Rifts Machinations of Doom (wasn't on my list but oh well.)

If I do a 5th grab bag I will be asking for the following... All of which I could see having a use in a PFRPG campaign.

-Dragons and Gods
-Book 2: Old Ones 2nd Edition
-Book 12: Library of Bletherad
-Wolfen Empire Adventure Sourcebook
-Rifts England
-Rifts Dimension Book 10: Hades Pits of Hell
-Rifts Dimension Book 11: Dyval Hell Unleashed
-Rifts Atlantis
-Nightbane Between the Shadows

If you think of any books you use outside for Fantasy a lot that aren't actually fromt he Fantasy line let me know. Also if you recommend any good Rifters that have PFRPG material let me know of those too.

Rifters
tmbn
Wanderer

Unread post by tmbn »

I must say the Old ones is one of the best books. We traveled Timoro Kingdom for years. Also I realy love the wolfen books. They are great! The Wolfen give something to palladium that is not in other stories. So I would go for something like this:

Old Ones
Wolfen Empire
Northern Hinterlands

The best thing is to get the old Wolfen books. They are great.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

tmbn wrote:I must say the Old ones is one of the best books. We traveled Timoro Kingdom for years. Also I realy love the wolfen books. They are great! The Wolfen give something to palladium that is not in other stories. So I would go for something like this:

Old Ones
Wolfen Empire
Northern Hinterlands

The best thing is to get the old Wolfen books. They are great.

Well I have Hinterlands.

These are the last books I need to complete my collection.

-Dragons and Gods
-Book 2: Old Ones 2nd Edition
-Book 6: Island at the Edge of the World (backorder right now)
-PFRPG 1st edition Core Book
-The Arms of Nargash-Tor
-Book IV: Adventures in the Northern Wilderness
-Book V: "Further" Adventures in the Northern Wilderness

PFRPG BOOKS I OWN
Palladium Fantasy 2nd Edition
Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Animals and Monsters
Baalgor Wastelands
Adventures on the High Seas™
Northern Hinterlands™
Yin-Sloth Jungles™
Mount Nimro™
Land of the Damned 1: Chaos Lands™
Land of the Damned 2: Eternal Torment™
Mysteries of Magic™ Book One: The Heart of Magic
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

Here is an updated list of the books I need. I ordered Old Ones, Island at the Edge of the World, and Adventures in the Northern Wilderness used from Barnes and Noble online tonight with a gift card I got for XMas. So close to wrapping up my Fantasy collection. Then on to the endless Rifts collection.

PFRPG BOOKS I NEED
-Dragons and Gods
-The Arms of Nargash-Tor

PFRPG BOOKS I OWN
Old Ones
Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Animals and Monsters
Baalgor Wastelands
Island at the Edge of the World
Northern Hinterlands™
Yin-Sloth Jungles™
Mount Nimro™
zyanitevp
Champion

Juce734 wrote:Here is an updated list of the books I need. I ordered Old Ones, Island at the Edge of the World, and Adventures in the Northern Wilderness used from Barnes and Noble online tonight with a gift card I got for XMas. So close to wrapping up my Fantasy collection. Then on to the endless Rifts collection.

PFRPG BOOKS I NEED
-Dragons and Gods
-The Arms of Nargash-Tor

PFRPG BOOKS I OWN
Old Ones
Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Animals and Monsters
Baalgor Wastelands
Northern Hinterlands™
Yin-Sloth Jungles™
Mount Nimro™

Grab the bottom 3 of your need list on Drive-Thru RPG
My Twitter
Image Image
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Juce734 »

zyanitevp wrote:
Juce734 wrote:Here is an updated list of the books I need. I ordered Old Ones, Island at the Edge of the World, and Adventures in the Northern Wilderness used from Barnes and Noble online tonight with a gift card I got for XMas. So close to wrapping up my Fantasy collection. Then on to the endless Rifts collection.

PFRPG BOOKS I NEED
-Dragons and Gods
-The Arms of Nargash-Tor

PFRPG BOOKS I OWN
Old Ones
Eastern Territories
Western Empire
Animals and Monsters
Baalgor Wastelands
Northern Hinterlands™
Yin-Sloth Jungles™
Mount Nimro™

Grab the bottom 3 of your need list on Drive-Thru RPG

I already have the bottom two in PDF format.

-The Arms of Nargash-Tor

I am not a fan of PDFs really though. I want the full books. EBay is my only option for those I believe. Amazon may have them though.
zyanitevp
Champion

Juce734 wrote:
I already have the bottom two in PDF format.

-The Arms of Nargash-Tor

I am not a fan of PDFs really though. I want the full books. EBay is my only option for those I believe. Amazon may have them though.

Try Noble Knight Games- they have been good for me in the past.
http://www.nobleknight.com/
My Twitter
Image Image

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”