Why do YOU hate the CS?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Why do YOU hate the CS?

My GM said they were the bad guys
No votes
They hate D-bees
5%
They hate Magic
1%
They keep their people ignorant
22%
They are a Facist Neo-Nazi state bent on world conquest
30%
They keep killing my characters
7%
I dont, Proseks my hero
32%
What the CS?
3%

Total votes: 113

Nxla666
Champion

Why do YOU hate the CS?

Unread post by Nxla666 »

We have seen so many arguments on this, its time to get straight (and in one place) answers!
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Thats not an answer! :P
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

Bercause it's easier than liking them.. :P
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

The fascist neo-nazi one.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

Res_Novae wrote:*Refers everyone to mech-viper's sig.*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ok: damn right
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Qev
Hero

Unread post by Qev »

I hate them because they're beautiful. :(

No, really.

Okay, I'm lying. They're wanna-be Nazis. Their uniforms aren't even as snappy as real Nazi ones, and the Nazis sucked despite the uniforms. So, yeah... the Nazi thing.

:)
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

None of the above. If there's anything I hate about the CS it's the fact that they waste their time and energy fighting tolkeen and killing harmless D-bees when there are baby eating demons running around unopposed. The CS should be going after the demon kingdom of calgary, the FoM and the Xiticix. they should be patrolling the coasts and fighting off slavers and pirates, stopping bandits and slaying vampires.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Kalinda wrote:None of the above. If there's anything I hate about the CS it's the fact that they waste their time and energy fighting tolkeen and killing harmless D-bees when there are baby eating demons running around unopposed. The CS should be going after the demon kingdom of calgary, the FoM and the Xiticix. they should be patrolling the coasts and fighting off slavers and pirates, stopping bandits and slaying vampires.
Never thought of that reasoning before......
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Almost forgot to reply.

Don't "hate" or "love" the CS, as I've so often said before.....

..just the way "God" protects them...

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Ya know, once again I forget to vote in my own @#$ :x ^&* poll.
RainOfSteel
Champion

Unread post by RainOfSteel »

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:I think they are misunderstood.

It's easier to rule with an iron fist in an environment such as that.

Their goals are laudable, it's just the methods they use that are repulsive.

Genocide is laudable?

<As I edge over toward that 100 MDC Damage Resistant, 1000 MDC plating, in case I need to hide quickly. />
TableSmith :: RUE Topics Reference
Is it bad form to agree with you agreeing with me? ~ Toc Rat
And if something bugs you, you have a right to complain about it. ~ Killer Cyborg
The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it. ~ Baron Manfred von Richtofen
RainOfSteel
Champion

Unread post by RainOfSteel »

Kalinda wrote:None of the above. If there's anything I hate about the CS it's the fact that they waste their time and energy fighting tolkeen and killing harmless D-bees when there are baby eating demons running around unopposed. The CS should be going after the demon kingdom of calgary, the FoM and the Xiticix. they should be patrolling the coasts and fighting off slavers and pirates, stopping bandits and slaying vampires.

That was impressive. I think I'm going to save a copy of that away for the future.
TableSmith :: RUE Topics Reference
Is it bad form to agree with you agreeing with me? ~ Toc Rat
And if something bugs you, you have a right to complain about it. ~ Killer Cyborg
The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it. ~ Baron Manfred von Richtofen
Qev
Hero

Unread post by Qev »

RainOfSteel wrote:

That was impressive. I think I'm going to save a copy of that away for the future.

Yes indeedy! I agree with Kalinda completely. Well, that, and the uniform/Nazi thing. :)

And the lack of a fluffy-bunny motif. :lol:
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

cornholioprime wrote:Almost forgot to reply.

chosen people they are
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

The only thing I hate about them is that it's too easy to hate them.

You have a pleathroa of reasons to hate them, the majority of players only see the evil of CS and rarely concider the bravery the CS holds, the good and the strong.

I hate the CS because if it wasn't for the likes of me, they'd be boring one dimentional enemies.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
dark brandon
Knight

Snippersly wrote:Get your guns boys...the Dbees are coming and you're the bottom of the food chain.

Snippersly

Raddest thing...i've ever heard...EVAR.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

Snippersly wrote:Lie to yourselves if you want to, but you all know that if Rifts opened and hell spawned deamons and Dbees poured through you would all band together and fight for human supremecy. Sure, sure you would live in Lazlo in peace...yeah right. The CS is humanities salvation and the humans know it. You know it too but can't admit it. So a leader is corrupt, so what...politicians are today whats the difference. A bad leader doesnt make a bad nation. Get your guns boys...the Dbees are coming and you're the bottom of the food chain.

Snippersly

brings a tear to my eye

Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

"I love the CS. Taste great, less filling."
*Shadow Dragon Hatchling.*
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Snippersly wrote: Get your guns boys...the Dbees are coming and you're the bottom of the food chain.

Snippersly

I'm sigging that!
Scooter the Outlaw
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Scooter the Outlaw »

I rather like the Coalition but they have never been the focus of a game I have run, instead being an important background aspect that occasionally got into the player's hair. I don't know how they can possibly come across as one-dimensional unless you're a very uncreative person; any entity containing that many people is obviously going to be highly diverse and have many points and personalities of interest.

Rifts would not be the same without the Coalition. I really like the image of them being pitiful, powerless, and weak humans, backed into a corner and coming out swinging.

...unfortunately, the newest books make them sound like schoolyard bullies with railguns. A real wasted opportunity.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Get your guns boys...the Dbees are coming and you're the bottom of the food chain.

Lets see, heavy Deadboy Armor...check
Vibro-knife...check
CP-50...check
Spare ammo...check

OK now, WHO'S GOIN' D-BEE HUNTIN'
SkyeFyre
Hero

Unread post by SkyeFyre »

I don't hate them. They are a neccessary evil. I agree with their ideals, just I don't agree with their methods.
"If your party is doing anything but running like hell trying not to get vaporized, the GM is not running the Mechanoids correctly." -Geronimo 2.0
"Coming Summer 1994... Mechanoid Space!"
75 GM Geek Points
Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

Dark Brandon wrote:The only thing I hate about them is that it's too easy to hate them.

You have a pleathroa of reasons to hate them, the majority of players only see the evil of CS and rarely concider the bravery the CS holds, the good and the strong.

I hate the CS because if it wasn't for the likes of me, they'd be boring one dimentional enemies.

Halalooya!!
Omote
Explorer
Comment: To the extreme!

Unread post by Omote »

The Coalition States RULE! Mainly because they are the only one's fighting for MY planet! Just because of a minor slip up some 400 years ago doesn't mean every devil-spawned D-Bee in the Megaverse can call this place its home.

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

..........................................Omote
FPQ
"My god is weird. My god is strange. My god taints a pretty picture." - KT
VAY VICTUS!
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

I hate the cs because they are a fascist neo-nazi state bent on world conquest, they keep their people ignorant, they hate d-bees, and they hate magic. In that order.
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

cornholioprime wrote:

I would also add that they are being counter productive and not true human supremicists by not using magic. If they were to make the vanguard once again a formal part of their military it would have devastating consequences for the rest of North America if not the world.
Toc Rat: The Col. wants us to install what in his tank?!
Col.'s Driver: A cigarette lighter so he can plug in his cellphone charger.
Toc Rat: :frust:

RainOfSteel wrote:
An excellent insight that hits the nail on the head with a rune-hammer.

Winter wrote:One of the best thought out answers on this forum I have read for a while :ok:
Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

:lol: :lol:

Sad but true...

RainOfSteel wrote:

Winter wrote:One of the best thought out answers on this forum I have read for a while :ok:
Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

Dark Brandon wrote:The only thing I hate about them is that it's too easy to hate them.

Wait, hold the phone, back up. YOU hate the CS?! Have you looked at your name lately? "In Prosek we trust"...If that isn't a condoning of them and their actions I don't know what is...

RainOfSteel wrote:

Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

Omote wrote:The Coalition States RULE! Mainly because they are the only one's fighting for MY planet! Just because of a minor slip up some 400 years ago doesn't mean every devil-spawned D-Bee in the Megaverse can call this place its home.

FPQ

The only ones? Have you read any of the other books? What about the NGR? The New Navy? The Republic of Japan? Heard of them? The list goes on and on too.

RainOfSteel wrote:

Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Toc Rat wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

I would also add that they are being counter productive and not true human supremicists by not using magic. If they were to make the vanguard once again a formal part of their military it would have devastating consequences for the rest of North America if not the world.

Yup.

One thing that occurred to me awhile ago is that like it or not, it may be that the only sure way to control/harness a rift is using magic. I'm not positive because theres so little info in the books about them, but wouldn't it be interesting if they had no choice but to adopt magic in order to meet their goals?
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
60 DaDa points.
Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

Kalinda wrote:
Toc Rat wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

Yup.

One thing that occurred to me awhile ago is that like it or not, it may be that the only sure way to control/harness a rift is using magic. I'm not positive because theres so little info in the books about them, but wouldn't it be interesting if they had no choice but to adopt magic in order to meet their goals?

I posted something along those lines a while back on a different thread. Here is that post:
Janissary wrote:1. Begin new propaganda efforts to generate positive opinions about the CS amongst the peoples of the surrounding areas.
2. As part of propaganda give "good faith" gifts and treaties to Free Quebec in order to form a stronger alliance.
3. Acknowledge the Vanguard and re-create CS magic division similar to the Psi Division. Run pro magic propaganda PRIOR to announcements. A year should do it.
4. Continue to run Pro-human and anti alien propaganda. It gives the people something to hate and therefore will keep them united under the emperor's rule.
5. Offer formal non-aggression pact to New Lazlo and Lazlo. Part of pact will be setting of borders. Have pact re-newable every 10 years. This will (hopefully) generate good will within those states and allow time for the CS to rebuild it's forces, develope new tactics based on Tolkeen offensive and fully intergrate the new Magic division in to the regular army. By adopting magic(human only, NO demon summoning) and the pro magic propaganda running in the CS itself this will cause Lazlo and New Lazlo to believe that the CS is slowly coming around toward a more tolerant attitude.
6. Work on diversifing resources. Currently the CS state of Missouri is the central farmland of the CS states. If those farmlands were to be destroyed it would be a serious threat to CS security and well being.
7. After incorporating the Vanguard and magic divisions in to the army, conduct a series of exercises pitting them against the current CS defenses, correct any problems. Then conduct a second series of exercises designed to utilize all battle field systems such as air support, infantry, artillery, psionics, magic, ECM, mechanized. This will ensure that the next war, be it offensive or defensive will go smoother then it otherwise might have.
8. After non-aggression pact with Lazlo, New Lazlo is in effect and after rebuilding or army is complete, start new offensive against Xiticix. If at all possible arrange for Lazlo or New Lazlo to render aid or atleast come in to direct confrontation with Xiticix. If done properly it will further create a feeling of trust in those nations, thus making a surprise attack against them easyer when the time comes.
9. Continue the bans on certain vids, books, etc. but start program ro promote literacy amongst the population. Tie this new program into propanganda effort. A message like"now that the monsters at Tolkeen are no longer attacking us, your Emperor can devote his attention to YOU the loyal citizens of the great human Coalition States." Something like that should do well. It will generate feelings of accomplishment among the population and make the war seems like Tolkeen was the aggressor. Stress the part of the Emperor taking care of his people and their needs.
10. As part of rebuilding, tie in new recruiting/retention benefits to propaganda efforts. The feelings of national pride and affection for the Emperor should swell the ranks of the armed forces.
I could go on but this is already becoming too long.

RainOfSteel wrote:

TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Nxla666 wrote:
Get your guns boys...the Dbees are coming and you're the bottom of the food chain.

Lets see, heavy Deadboy Armor...check
Vibro-knife...check
CP-50...check
Spare ammo...check

OK now, WHO'S GOIN' D-BEE HUNTIN'

Who's Going D-Bee Huntin' ??
We going D-Bee Huntin'....

Seriously though...

I perfer FREE QUEBEC, dispit them being "frenchies" Cannuks....
CS or FQ
FQ wins...They are truely Pro-Human nation...
I hate Dog-Boys in general...not human enough ;)
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
dark brandon
Knight

Toc Rat wrote:

Wait, hold the phone, back up. YOU hate the CS?! Have you looked at your name lately? "In Prosek we trust"...If that isn't a condoning of them and their actions I don't know what is...

It's just a name. It's usually just to get those people who are way too anti-cs worked up. Has nothing to do with how I feel about how they are written.

Unfortunatly, they are just TOO easy to hate. By comparing them so close to nazi's, even going so far as to make their uniforms closely resemble them, it made them way too easy to dislike.

It took alot of gaming to realize they arn't all bad. Even the beliefs of the standard CS citizen is understandable.

CS was written to be almost as bad as Demons. Not even the good kind of demons that Erik Wujick wrote about, that actually have some personality and depth, but the "I'm evil as hell, and even though I have an IQ of 22 I still do alot of things in a mindlessly evil fasion *begins to eat all good humans, but leaves evil humans for some reason*".

the one quality of CS is the fact they are humans, and that in itself is their one redeming quality. Because, humans, nearly all humans are not one dimentional. And that makes CS soldiers a type of anti-hero.

The same quality that people see in archie 3 is the same type of quality I try to instill in the CS leaders to keep them from being one dimentional.

So, Do I hate them...Only in how they were written in general. But I also like them for a pleathora of other reasons.
Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

Azrael wrote:I love the Coalition States. They provide me with an ample supply of D-Bee souls and spill the blood of countless innocents to help me reawaken my sleeping masters. Keep it up boys, good work. :P

:lol: :lol:

RainOfSteel wrote:

Omote
Explorer
Comment: To the extreme!

Unread post by Omote »

Toc Rat wrote:
Omote wrote:The Coalition States RULE! Mainly because they are the only one's fighting for MY planet! Just because of a minor slip up some 400 years ago doesn't mean every devil-spawned D-Bee in the Megaverse can call this place its home.

FPQ

The only ones? Have you read any of the other books? What about the NGR? The New Navy? The Republic of Japan? Heard of them? The list goes on and on too.

BAH! *waves hand* I'm a North American boy here trying to eek out a living on the western frontiers of CS Missouri. The CS doesn't necessarily care about waht is happening with Germany, or the new navy... or whatever this place you call Japan is (never even heard of it?!). All I know is that the CS blew away some mean D-Bees that were getting close to my ranch. I think it was them that was steeling my corn, soy and Phred, m' goat last month. The Coalition States is more concerned with the homeland, securin' it's boarders and wiping out the evil empires of d-bees and muties in the northern terriotories. My the gods bless Emperor Prosek and Chi-Town... oh, and Missouri too!

.......................................Omote
FPQ
"My god is weird. My god is strange. My god taints a pretty picture." - KT
VAY VICTUS!
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

like i said before the chosen people :P much like some of the others in rifts

Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

Omote wrote: My the gods bless Emperor Prosek and Chi-Town... oh, and Missouri too!

FPQ

Pssst! he already has blessed good ole Carl and his nation of neo-nazi facists.

RainOfSteel wrote:

Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin

Toc Rat wrote:
Omote wrote: My the gods bless Emperor Prosek and Chi-Town... oh, and Missouri too!

FPQ

yeah just not as bad as jean and his FQ neo-nazi bunch as less in chi-town's burbs you can find d-bees

Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

Mech-Viper wrote:
Toc Rat wrote:

FPQ

yeah just not as bad as jean and his FQ neo-nazi bunch as less in chi-town's burbs you can find d-bees

You can find D-bees in Old Bones if I remember right...checking...Yup they even allow magic users to go in to old bones. Granted it's best if they leave within 24 hours but that's still far from being a human only area.

RainOfSteel wrote:

cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

Illithid13 wrote:I only dislike the CS because they are untouchable because KS loves them so. otherwise, I see them as both great and poor gaming fluff.

I love to play magic users and as a such, I'm usually playing as an anti CS position, but I've played a great game where we were all CS solders and throughly enjoyed it.

I guess you'd say I'm kind of neutral on this one.
That's not a bad thought, either...

Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

The Sovereign wrote:
Krytykyll Hytt wrote:Sick of politics. Liberals. Conservatives. War. Garbage. Countries. Drugs. Crime. Crap. Debating. Uncertainty. Injustice. Don't know what to do. Only know how I feel. Have a world to save. Don't have the strength. Why am I only one? Why am I only human? If I'm mostly right is that OK? Am I wrong? Please forgive me... How do people ignore the pain? I've never been happy. I can't go on.

Could you...try making sense?

I believe he's giving us a graphic example of why you shouldn't drink half a bottle of vodka while watching CNN, then go online and start posting...:P
60 DaDa points.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

He cant be drunk, he spelled everything right.

Either that or hes a better typist drunk.
Shades of Eternity
Immortal
Location: formerly edmonton, now residing in my own Delusions.

Unread post by Shades of Eternity »

because they remind me of nazi's and I'm a trained archaeologist

It's like...mortal enemies :p
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.
- Abraham Lincoln

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

because they remind me of nazi's and I'm a trained archaeologist

It's like...mortal enemies

Have you not seen the Indiana Jones trilogy, Nazis love archeologists.
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Shades of Eternity wrote:because they remind me of nazi's and I'm a trained archaeologist

It's like...mortal enemies :p

What, kind of like the CS and Rogue scholars? :lol:

I wonder if that's where he got the idea? Hmm...
60 DaDa points.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Damn, I almost forgot about this one. :lol:
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

K20A2_S wrote:It's amazing how many people that play the game who just automatically jump on the CS HATE WAGON........I am not going to lie, when I was a kid I was on it, but once I started reading the comple context of everything and truly seeing the world through the eyes of human whom would be stuck on a planet like RIFTS earth.....it was clear as day to me why the CS has the policies they do.

Because Prosek is an evil power-hungry man. :p

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

I don't like the Coalition States for a couple of reasons. First of all they are smack dab in the middle of my favorite part of the country. Second, they keep sticking their noses into everyones business! Third, they don't like people with toys as good as theirs. Fourth, they keep killing every good person I meet. And finally, I don't like Commandos. I really don't like commandos.
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

the most heroic character in the game is the rouge scholar, I hate the CS because they keep their people ignorant.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Prosek is not my hero - but I don't hate the CS.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.

Return to “Rifts®”