Still waiting on 53

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Talon Starblade
Wanderer

Still waiting on 53

Unread post by Talon Starblade »

Normally I'm more the patient type, but hearing of the people enjoying Rifter 53 for weeks now has me a bit worried.

I renewed my subscription in on New Years day, invoice number 40561. Name: Paul Haga. Startig issue for renewal: #53.

I'm wondering if my order may have been missed or something, as I haven't seen hide, hair, print, or paper pulp of the copy.

I hope someone can help me figure out if something happened, or if the Postal Service is just being unbelievably slow (I live in Northern California).
Let the world tremble, for my imagination LIVES!
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Still waiting on 53

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Hey Talon, thanks for ordering the crunchy goodness of the Rifter! Hope you enjoy the articles (especially mine!).

In response to your problem, you have two good options for following up on your order: give PB a call (but it is long distance, so that might not be your first choice) or open an electronic ticket. To open a ticket, go to www.palladiumbooks.com, scroll down until you see on the left side the section marked Company Info. Click the link that says 'Got Questions?' On the page it takes you to scroll to the bottom and click on the link that says 'Contact us electronically'. On the page that takes you to fill out the fields for information and set the priority to high. Remember, the more info you can give them, the better.

I have used both the electronic contact and the phone before when I had problems with orders and had good experiences with both. PB has some of the best customer service anywhere, imho: they'll help you out.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my contributor copies for 53. I emailed Wayne, and I'm waiting on a response to that as well. Hopefully I'll get my copies soon so I can read everything!
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

So have you guys gotten your Rifters yet?
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

I spoke with Wayne, and he admitted that although he had the correct address to send mine to, he sent them to the wrong address. I moved across country during the whole process, and at one point had 3 mailing addresses. I gave Wayne the proper one to mail everything to, but he mailed them to one of the other ones that I can no longer get stuff at. He said he'd re-send, and I haven't received them yet.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

That stinks. I can sympathize with both you and Alex - I once went for two and a half months waiting for something my mom had sent me. Nearly went nuts. And poor Alex. I'm sure with his house burning down and all his concentration isn't at its peak right now.

I hope your copies come soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Severus Snape
Hero

It's all good on my end. They'll get here when they get here. Sucks that they aren't here yet, but nothing I can do about it at the moment. :D
Severus Snape
Hero

And I'm STILL waiting on my contributor copies. huh??? is going on?

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”