Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Jan. 13, 2017
By Kevin Siembieda
The most time sensitive news item is that this weekend is your last chance to get a 2016 Palladium Surprise Package. The offer ends Sunday night at midnight, January 15, 2017. This deal is a fantastic way to start the New Year, try new game settings, fill holes in your collection, and get gifts for birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. This offer will not be extended, so order this weekend or miss out.
Somehow the New Year has started out at a frantic pace. That’s good, I guess. It has kept us hopping and putting in late nights, but it has been exciting. So what’s going on? Read on.
Surprise Package offer ends Sunday night at Midnight, January 15, 2017
– Last weekend to order – $90-$100+ worth of products for $45 (plus shipping) – offer ends Sunday night, January 15, 2017
By now you should know all about the Palladium Surprise Package offer. Click here for details and to place your orders.
The only other thing you need to know is these Grab Bags are fun, a great deal, and people love them. Ask and we will sign your books. After January 15, 2017, you’ll have to wait till the next Christmas holiday season to get one. Game on and have great weekend.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #76 – January release
When we have an exact ship date for The Rifter® #76, we will let you know. Probably January 27, 2017. This is another great issue with a mix of official and optional source material. For Rifts® and Palladium Fantasy®: The Primorda, new Elemental beings and their monstrous riding animals (and some magic items that can be made from them). For Heroes Unlimited™ and Ninjas and Superspies™: An adventure of villainy and terrorism that can serve as a springboard for many more adventures across the globe. For Splicers®: The next big chapter in the I am Legion adventure source material. And more! This issue is packed with goodness.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #77 – February release (tentative)
Already working on it and shooting for a February release. It will contain Heroes Unlimited™ (new trouble from Doc Feral), Splicers®, Rifts® material and more. Cover has been assigned.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal – coming soon.
I have divided my time between several projects, and working away on them all. That includes Rifts® CS Arsenal™, The Disavowed™, The Rifter® #77, Garden of the Gods™ (Palladium Fantasy RPG®), Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ and Robotech® RPG Tactics™ (Wave II and new releases). When I need a break from one, I do writing on another. This week I did work on Rifts® CS Arsenal™, Gardens of the Gods™, The Rifter® #77, as well as logistics and planning on Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and business matters. I want CS Arsenal and Disavowed out in quick order.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – March release
The finished cover for Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ came in last week, Thursday, from artist John Zeleznik and it rocks. It depicts a pair of Atlanteans Rifting into an alien city. The other art is coming along nicely too, and I am having a blast every time I get to work on this title. Author Carl Gleba did another great job.
UPDATE: Rifts® Sovietski™ – Spring Release
I also approved John Zeleznik’s pencil drawing for the cover of Rifts® Sovietski™.
UPDATE: Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – March or April release
I was on fire when I worked on Garden of the Gods™ part of this week. I think it was a fun break from writing Rifts® material. When I write, I don’t necessarily start at page one and go forward from A to Z. I make an outline of the contents, but I start where I’m most inspired. I go where the ideas and inspiration take me. Then I go back to rewrite, organize and finish the book in sections. When I first started work on Garden of the Gods, I started with notes and blocks of text about the Garden, its history, some of the specific statues and caretakers of notable gods, and the mystical events and miracles that can take place there. This week, I went back and wrote the introduction color text. A story I think people will enjoy. I certainly had a blast with it and sowed some seeds for things to come. The Garden of the Gods is, itself, something of a prelude to the Lopan™ Sourcebook (in our possession awaiting review and rewrites), material for the Lopanic Games™ and additional Palladium Fantasy sourcebooks. Hungry to work on Land of the South Winds.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – 2017 release
We are getting everything lined up and in place for all things Robotech® and Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave II. As far as we are concerned, releasing Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave II by the end of the year is a must! As I mentioned in another Weekly Update, I recently approved the cover for the first RRT scenario book, and we are already working on a second RRT scenario book.
We have also been plotting new adventure sourcebooks that will create new factions, aliens and mecha for Robotech®, one of which is tentatively titled Ghost Fleet. It would take a look at the early days of the UEEF and Shadow Technology, which means all kinds of prototypes and experimental mecha with Shadow Technology, space pirates, rogue Zentraedi, special ops and liberating people and planets from the Invid Regent.
We should be able to present you manufacturing details and a timetable in another month or so. We know it is frustrating without solid, specific news, as it is for us too, but we are working on it. And excited about finally getting Wave II into your hands.
UPDATE: Rifts® Board Game by Rogue Heroes™ LLC
Been approving the art for some of the cards going into the Rifts® board game being developed by Carmen Bellaire for his new company, Rogue Heroes LLC. The Kickstarter for it should be in March or April and it is amazing. Everyone who has seen the card art and digital sculpts for the heroic 28mm scale game pieces has been floored. I can hardly wait till Carmen launches his Kickstarter. This game is looking amazing, and the fast, simple rules capture the feel and magic of Rifts®.
Now on DriveThruRPG.com – Rifts® Sourcebook One, Expanded and Revised – FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market™, ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ cards and much more
FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market (one of my faves), Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™, and so much more, are all available now in PDF. You can also get ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Robotech® and Rifts® Paper Miniatures along with Rifts® Sourcebook One, Rifts® Mechanoids® Sourcebook, Rifts® Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, The Rifter® #1-69, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material will be made available in the weeks ahead. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so watch for them.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2 Paper Game Pieces, and all RRT game cards, join Rifts® Ultimate Edition and 160+ other PDF Palladium titles, RRT stuff, G.M. helper kits and free material on DriveThruRPG.com right now! More Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium game titles, paper miniatures and fun are coming to PDF in the weeks and months ahead. Watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™ and Merc Ops™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Sourcebook Two: The Mechanoids®, Rifts® Sourcebook 3: Mindwerks™, Rifts® Sourcebook 3: MindwerksRifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™ and Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-69.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
Alex and I have added and continue to add a lot of vintage Star Wars toys and a growing number of all kinds of collectibles – and we’ll be adding more Palladium Books original art and items to the store, so keep an eye out for them.
This includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more that are all being added to my ebay store over the next several weeks, so keep an eye out. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Items include original art, out of print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold) and other items available just in time for the approaching holidays. There are also hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend for new items added.
ALERT: Palladium Game Masters, Gen Con Early Event Submission starts January 22
If you are planning to run one or more Palladium gaming events at Gen Con, PLEASE finalize your descriptions and details, and start sending them in to NMI. Any Megaversal Ambassador can help, but NMI is the primary event coordinator for Gen Con. Remember, getting your descriptions, time, etc. to Palladium early, helps us get you a dedicated room location to run your games. We appreciate ALL of you, and love that you run games at Gen Con. ALL games and settings wanted. Thank you.
CoastCon 40 in Biloxi, Mississippi – March 2017
I (Kevin Siembieda) will be attending CoastCon 40, along with Sean Patrick Fannon, again, the core writer and architect of Rifts® Savage Worlds®, in Mississippi on March 3-5, 2017. CoastCon and Gen Con are the only two conventions I will be attending in 2017; that’s how busy I expect to be banging out new gaming product. Some things that will shock and amaze, too. I hope to see and chat with a lot of Palladium and Pinnacle fans. Bring books for Sean and me to sign.
NEWS: Could a Phase World® videogame be in your future?
Maybe. Palladium Books has been talking with a videogame company that seems to be very interested in developing Phase World® into a videogame. I cannot disclose more, other than they want us to be involved in developing the world and the narrative. Time will tell.
NEWS: Pitching Nightbane® for TV
People keep wondering what’s going on behind scenes. Well, part of it has been working with interested third parties to develop our game worlds into new mediums. One of those efforts has been the possibility of Nightbane® as a television series. That’s about all I can say at this time. Nightbane® is not the only intellectual property (I.P.) we would like to see become a film, TV show, video game, comic book, etc., and there are at least two other I.P.s that third parties have expressed an interest in developing for such mediums.
Exciting? Yes ... and no. As those of you who have been waiting with us for a Rifts® movie these past 15 years know firsthand, it can take a long time for a film project to come to fruition, if it ever happens at all. So none of this new interest may lead to anything substantive, but when these opportunities comes your way, you have to follow them and see where they may lead. The fact that Palladium has seen such a large number of new third parties contact us about a diverse range of our game worlds is extremely exciting and promising. You’d think sooner or later one of them would hit. Right? Fingers crossed.
UPDATE: The Rifts® Movie
I wish I could say there has been movement on the Rifts® movie, to be produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Walt Disney Pictures. We have no news on this front, but we remain optimistic and appreciate that Bruckheimer is waiting for the right script to make a great movie.
Heading into the New Year
Calls from companies and individuals interested in developing some of Palladium’s game worlds for television, film and videogames is exciting and fun to think about. However, there is no guarantee any of these preliminary efforts will lead to anything. Our focus at Palladium Books is getting new products – lots of them – into your hands, particularly Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and other titles folks have been anxiously awaiting. We have a couple of big surprises coming, too.
For now, let me get back to writing. And don’t forget, this is the last weekend to snag a Surprise Package. Game on!
– Kevin Siembieda, Game Designer, Writer, Publisher
Comments from Palladium fans like you
This is the last time we’ll be posting Surprise Package comments from fans like you this season. All of us appreciate everything you guys and gals have to tell us. Some were heartwarming, others funny, some offered excellent ideas or their comments confirmed we are on the right track with things in the works, all of them welcomed.
Sharing these comments is our way of acknowledging at least some of you. I hope those of you who did not see your comments posted in the Weekly Updates are not disappointed. We get many and cannot post them all. I try to give a short response, in brackets, after the comment. Our sincere appreciation to all of our customers. Keep those imaginations burning bright.
T.W. in Kent, Washington, writes: Love your games, but Rifts® will always be in my heart.
[Aww, thanks, T.W. In ours too. Game on. -KS]
P.M. in Las Vegas, Nevada, writes: Favorites: Rifts® and Palladium Fantasy®. I loved my first Surprise Package so much, I thought I’d take advantage of the extended offer and order a second one!
[Smart move, P.M., there is still time for a third! lol. – KS]
S.H. in Anchorage, Alaska, writes: Favorites: Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, Rifts® Chaos Earth® and Rifts®. Last year’s Grab Bag was excellent! I can’t wait to see what comes this year.
[Cool. We aim to please, S.H. You’ll like what’s comin’. Keep that imagination burning bright. -KS]
D.T. in Montreal, Canada, writes (in part): Hi, I was first introduced to Palladium Books in the early 1990s when I was a teenager playing the TMNT® RPG with some friends in the UK. We started playing more Palladium games and when Rifts® came out, my brother and I fell in love with the setting ... I had a lot of fun collecting Palladium’s books when I was younger, and now I’m enjoying the nostalgia of collecting them again!
[I know exactly what you mean, D.T. Role-playing games breed unforgettable fun memories. That’s why I say there is nothing like role-playing. It is the most memorable, fun and amazing type of game on the market. Awesome. Keep the memories alive and make some new ones. – KS]
B.B. in Fargo, North Dakota, writes: Time for the last Surprise Package of the year ... Looking forward to the next Rifter® Subscription Drive and upcoming Atlantis book. Also, outstanding work on Rifts® Madhaven™, been reading that from the last Surprise Package and I can’t put it down.
[Hey, B.B. The Rifter® Subscription Drive starts in February, keep an eye out for it. I’m loving the Secrets of the Atlanteans™ book, so I know our fans will too! I have skimmed all of it and I’m about halfway through the tweaking and rewrite stage. Great stuff. As for Madhaven™, yeah ... it’s good stuff. Writer Brandon Aten was interning at the Palladium offices when that book was being finished and he learned a lot from that experience. His upcoming Splicers® and Rifts® Sovietski™ books are excellent too. Coming soon! – KS]
S.B. in Daytona Beach, Florida, writes: I am completely new to Rifts® and do not have anything — yet. The Megaverse® has always intrigued me as it is a mash up of everything. I like the idea of being able to change settings, and depending on whims/mood and not being restricted to a single genre.
[That’s the idea, alright, S.B. Rifts® and the Megaversal® rules are designed to let you play every genre and every type of mashed-up setting and characters you want. Enjoy the book in the Surprise Package. – KS]
B.G. in Harrisonburg, Virginia, writes: Favorites: Absolutely love Robotech® and Rifts®. This [the Surprise Package offer] is probably one of the greatest ideas ever!
[Thanks for the compliment, B.G., we couldn’t agree more. For us as well as for our customers. Enjoy. – KS]
J.H. in Richmond, Texas, writes: Favorites: Phase World® and Rifts® are favorites, but Heroes Unlimited™ and Robotech® are also great. Tried them all. Have been playing Palladium’s games since 1989 and while I don’t get to GM or play as much as I did then, I still love to get the books and take a walk in these worlds. Creating characters with my friends and writing adventures for them is still one of my favorite ways to exercise my imagination.
[For me too, J.H., I’m glad you’re still enjoying our games. Fair warning, we will be providing some long, wild walks for you very soon. Start preparing yourself for it now, because you ain’t gonna believe what we have planned for you. – KS]
M.F. in Longmont, Colorado, writes: I have been playing your games since 1992. The first RPG I ever played was Ninja Turtles® as a matter of fact. My group also played a LOT of Heroes Unlimited™ back in the old days. I only recently was able to start reacquiring my Rifts® collection. It’s nice to see you guys still making quality product.
[Thank you, M.F., for sticking with us all these years. – KS]
P.P. in Saltville, Virginia, writes (in part): I like all the Palladium games I have played over the years, but as far as my favorites go, they would be Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, TMNT® and Robotech®. The first RPG I ever bought was TMNT® & Other Strangeness, way back in 1988, when I was 13 years old. Been a Palladium fan ever since and hope you keep up the great work.
[Wow, with an endorsement like that, P.P., we have to keep up the great work. And we have some things coming that will blow your mind. Game on. – KS]
J.J. in Panama City, Florida, writes: Thank you and Happy Holidays.
[My thanks to you, J.J., and all our fans. Happy New Year, may it be an awesome year full of adventure and wonder.
NEW! The Rifter® #76 – Ships January, 2017
The Rifter® #76 is filled with strange creatures, adventure and fun across the Megaverse® and multiple world settings.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Rifts®, Splicers® and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #76 Highlights:
- Rifts®, Phase World®, and Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Elemental Primordials™, by Greg Diaczyk and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. Elemental Primordials are something new in the Megaverse®. No one knows why they are appearing or whether that is good or bad. These new Elemental beings can be used as player characters or NPCs. Four Elemental Primordials and four riding animals from the Elemental Realms. Their very existence sparks potential storylines and adventure ideas. Get your first glimpse of them in The Rifter® #76.
- Rifts® Pecos Badlands Town – by Brett Caron. Thinking about doing some adventuring in the Rifts American Southwest? Mosey on over to Gohjjunk.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get another look at what’s coming this winter.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Five, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure reaches a fever pitch as we near the conclusion. More secrets, danger and combat.
- Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies, Nightbane® – Blood Diamonds by Thomas Morrison presents adventure source material with a war-torn setting, story and NPCs in Africa. But it could be just the beginning of a globe spanning campaign.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Cover by Nicholas Bradshaw. Art by Walton, Dudley, and others.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 176. Ships in January, 2017, in final production.
Hell Followed™ – Now Shipping!
A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – Do more than survive
“This book begins to redefine the zombie genre. It broadens the field of possibilities and expands upon the modern zombie mythos. It is full of twists and surprises I had never imagined. – Alex Marciniszyn, Editor
In the wake of the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors find themselves trapped in a living hell. As everyone struggles to survive against the ravenous dead, some rise up to be heroes fighting for those in need and against all manner of evil – living and dead.
Be more than a survivor. Accept the new world and do something about it.
- 11 New types of zombies, including the Armored Brute, Dead Mound Giant, Seeker and more.
- 7 New Apocalyptic Character Classes.
- Masked Lunatics – heroes or madmen?
- Cults, good and bad, plus other weirdness and dangers.
- 21 Disasters to complicate survival. Each described with damage stats, penalties and consequences. The most comprehensive information of this type ever presented! Blizzard, Earthquake, Hurricane, Tornado, Toxic Spill, Wildfire, and more.
- Government enclaves. Could the government or its military still exist? If so, where are they? What are they doing?
- 8 Government conspiracy theories. Each fuel for creating adventures and building different organizations.
- Tables for creating government enclaves and their purpose.
- Abandoned Emergency Relief Centers and the resources they may still have to offer survivors, if they can get to them. Random tables and ideas for adventure.
- Take your zombie campaign to the next level!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda. The biggest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet. Adaptable to other Palladium settings.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 236. Available now!
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ – Heroes of Humanity™ – Available now!
Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™ changes the landscape of Rifts North America and beyond, presents ways to upgrade and improve existing Men-At-Arms characters with Advanced Training, and includes new character classes, weapons, equipment, alliances and conflict to inspire epic new adventures.
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ outlines the battle for the soul of humanity. The Minion War™ has spilled onto Rifts Earth. At the epicenter of the invasion is North America. If either of the two rival demonic forces succeeds in conquering the continent, the rest of the world shall follow and Earth will be annexed to Hell. The demon hordes believe no one can stop them. The Coalition States has something to say about that.
For the first time in history, the Coalition States, Northern Gun, the Manistique Imperium, Lazlo, New Lazlo, Free Quebec, the Cyber-Knights, Lemurians, True Atlanteans, D-Bees, mages, mercs and many, many others stand together against a common enemy. Meanwhile, the Splugorth of Atlantis, Archie Three, the Republicans and the Vanguard engage in their own shadow war against the invading demon hordes, and each other.
- Heroes of Humanity™ lets unprecedented types of characters gather in mixed groups that would otherwise be ideologically opposed. Together they fight side-by-side for the greater good.
- New ways to upgrade your existing Men-at-Arms characters.
- Coalition Demon Hunter school and advanced training programs.
- New Coalition O.C.C.s like the Death Knight and Skelebot Specialist.
- Coalition military O.C.C.s expanded such as the CS Juicers, CS Combat Cyborgs, Psycho-Stalkers, Coalition psychics and more.
- New CS gear such as the Hellbuster and Falcon Death Wing.
- CS battle plans, world information and many adventure ideas.
- The strategies and tactics of the demons against humanity.
- The strategies and tactics of the Coalition States and its allies.
- Summary of Demon and Deevil vulnerabilities.
- One Xiticix battle plan and who really pays the price.
- Plenty of guidelines, tables and rules to help you run it all.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Mike Mumah, Apollo Okamura, Tanya Ramsey, Benjamin Rodriguez, and Kevin Siembieda.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 889. Available now!
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-$24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890.
NEW! Rifts® Poker Deck One (Color) – available now
For the first time ever, Rifts® is captured in a deck of playing cards. Each card a powerful image. Perfect for playing cards, collecting, gifts and use as an Action Deck for Pinnacle’s Rifts® Savage Worlds game line.
Gen Con gamers went wild over the two Rifts® Poker Decks and you will too. Both contain iconic Rifts® artwork and characters, and look gorgeous. The color and design of both poker decks makes the artwork pop and a joy to use. Available now.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- 52 full color playing cards, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are magic. Clubs are D-Bees. Hearts are heroes. Spades are the Coalition States.
- Each card is a unique, color image. Artists include John Zeleznik, Scott Johnson, Kevin Long, David Dorman, Charles Walton II, Mark Evans, and others.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Ultimate Edition depicting a Ley Line Walker with an Alien Intelligence emerging from the Rift opening behind him, energy swirling. Art by Scott Johnson.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2575 – available now.
New! Rifts® Poker Deck Two (black & white illustrations) – available now
52 iconic images and characters by your favorite artists. This second deck of playing cards captures Rifts® in a different light. Each card features a different iconic, black and white illustration set in a color border of rippling magic energy from the Rifts. Illustrations are by a wide range of fan favorite artists. A fun and attractive item for playing cards, collecting, and other uses.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- Color border and suits.
- 52 playing cards featuring iconic illustrations, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are monsters. Clubs are heroes. Hearts are robots and power armor. Spades are the Coalition Army.
- Each card has a unique illustration of a famous Rifts® hero, monster, mech or agent of the Coalition. Artists include Kevin Long, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Michael Wilson, Jeffery Russell, Apollo Okamura, and others.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Psyscape™ depicting a beautiful female psychic warrior, triumphant over a robotic enemy. Art by John Zeleznik.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2576 – available now.
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook – New, large format 8½ x 11 sourcebook – Now available!
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook has been enlarged to the standard 8½ x 11 inch format and 160 pages. Artwork was given the deluxe treatment – large, clear, and detailed to go along with the wealth of information about the Second Robotech War, the Army of the Southern Cross, its combat forces, mecha, weapons, and vehicles. The same comprehensive treatment was given to the invading Robotech Masters.
Forget the corny drama, the emphasis of this sourcebook is on the Second Robotech War and the equipment on both sides. Making the Masters Saga a big mecha and equipment book that you will want in your collection. Did you know the Army of the Southern Cross used power armor and Battloids in addition to their famous mecha? You’ll find out all about it in this comprehensive 160 page sourcebook. Much of it described and statted out in an “official” capacity for the very first time in this sourcebook. Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition, apart from eratta and minor additions.
- 40+ weapons; pistols, rifles, grenade launchers.
- 15 O.C.C.s and MOS skill packages for the 8 main branches of the ASC and the 7 Special Forces Divisions operating under the Tactical Corps.
- 14 ASC vehicles of the Army of the Southern Cross (ASC).
- ASC Tactical battle shields, jet packs and other gear.
- ASC Veritech Mecha including the Ajax, Logan, Spartas Hover Tank, Myrmidon Light Hover Tank.
- 6 ASC power armor suits.
- 4 ASC Battloids.
- The Golem Autonomous Patrol Robot.
- The Robotech Masters and their legions.
- 6 different Bioroids, as well as the Bioroid Terminator, the Bioroid Invid Fighter, hover sled & more.
- Tirolians, spacecraft and other gear and info.
- Cover by Apollo Okamura. Interior art by the Mannings and others.
- Written by Jason Marker.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 552. Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Convention Exclusives – now available to anyone
These dynamic pieces are available as a regular item in the Palladium store. They are powerful fun and only have 4-6 parts, so they are easy to put together. They look awesome on your shelf or in your game. Get yours while supplies last.
Cat. No. 56015 – $22.00 – Max Sterling’s Valkyrie Battloid
Cat. No. 56019 – $22.00 – Miriya in Super Valkyrie
Cat. No. 56020 – $22.00 – Breetai in Heavy Combat Armor
Cat. No. 56021 – $22.00 – Grell in Male Power Armor
© Copyright 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.