Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Oct. 27, 2016
By Kevin Siembieda
The Rifter® #75 has shipped to subscribers, the Hell Followed™ sourcebook for Dead Reign® goes to the printer next week, Rifts® CS Arsenal™ goes into full final production, making plans for the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two in 2017, and it is Halloween weekend! So this is a big week for us, Kathy and me in particular. I have been writing like a demon and handling several layers of business all week, and things are looking very positive.
As for Halloween, it is Kathy’s favorite holiday and a very close second for me after Christmas. We create a sprawling Halloween display that kids of all ages simply adore. Kathy has people coming from a 30 mile radius. Sometimes farther! It is wonderful to see Kathy in her element and so happy, and a joy to see how happy it makes the couple thousand people who come to experience it during the month of October. Halloween itself should be fantastic, as it is supposed to be an unseasonable 60 degrees. The last two year it was cold, raining and snow flurrying, and we still had 400+ kids show up. We get that same joy fulfilling Palladium’s Christmas Surprise Packages, and I’m sure we will feel joy and relief when we can finally deliver RRT Wave Two next year.
Read on for details about these subjects, and Happy Halloween! May it be full of spooky fun and good times with friends and family.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #75 – Available now
The Rifter® #75 has shipped to subscribers and distributors and should be hitting store shelves around November 8th, if not sooner. It is almost entirely “official” source material and adventures, and packed with gaming advice and examples by Carl Gleba and me, Kevin Siembieda. Plus the next chapter in the sweeping Splicers® adventure and source material by Charles Walton II and company, a Rifts® setting in Canada, a preview of Rifts® for Savage Worlds, news, and coming attractions. If you don’t subscribe to The Rifter®, do yourself a favor and pick up this issue. Seriously. Every player and Game Master who has seen the material in this issue went gonzo over it.
UPDATE: Hell Followed™ – 160 page sourcebook for Dead Reign® – November release
Hell Followed™ is almost finished. Not only is it the largest sourcebook for the setting to date, but there is a wealth of diverse source material for taking your group on all kinds of adventures, as well as a host of NPC villains and heroes you can drop into your game and run with. There are so many great ideas for players and Game Masters alike. Some of which could be dropped into Rifts® or Heroes Unlimited™ with a little tweaking.
I was flattered and thrilled when Alex stepped into my office after reading the section on Masked Lunatics and Heroes, and said, “Kev, this writing is truly inspired. I loved it. Totally unexpected.” Awesome. Hell Followed™ is filled with the unexpected, twisted and fun to carry you away on post-apocalyptic adventures that go beyond fighting zombies. More for the Dead Reign® RPG series is already being developed for release in 2017.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #76 – November release
The Rifter® #76 is already in final development. Greg Diaczyk’s Elemental Primordians™ will appear this issue (official source material for use with Palladium Fantasy®, Rifts®, Phase World® and the Three Galaxies, as well as other settings), along with Brett Caron’s Rifts® Pecos Empire™ adventure setting, the next chapter in the epic Splicers®: I am Legion™ mega-adventure, some Heroes Unlimited™ material and other good stuff. Art to be assigned very soon. At least half of this issue is “official” source material. It will be yet another fun, suspense- and monster-filled issue. Cover by Nicholas Bradshaw.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal™
I am about give CS Arsenal the focus of my attention. Charles Walton is already thinking up concept sketches despite being knocked low with a strep-throat infection this past week. This is another book that will surprise and delight.
UPDATE: Rifts® The Disavowed™
I work on finishing it and Atlanteans next.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ Raw Preview Edition – SOLD OUT
The Raw Preview Edition of Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ is SOLD OUT. Thank goodness the finished book should be seeing release soon, and there are still advance copies of The Sovietski™ while supplies last.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
More artwork is being assigned and editing being completed. Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ presents background on the Atlantean tribes and the addition of Crystal Magic and Shadow Magic.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book: The Sovietski™
The concept sketches and artwork coming in for Sovietski are looking awesome.
UPDATE: Rifts® World Book: The Sovietski™ Raw Preview Edition – still available while supplies last
Rifts® World Book: The Sovietski™ Raw Preview Edition is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is NOT available in Surprise Packages. Sorry. Remember, only 150 copies were printed as a limited edition advance preview of the complete, submitted manuscript for this book. The Sovietski™ Raw Preview is a hefty, 160 pages of source material, cyborgs, gear and combat vehicles. Be the first to know what’s coming in Rifts® Sovietski™, planned for release early next year. Sold on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Get yours before it is gone.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Part of this week and last has been making plans for the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics in 2017. There are no final details or dates we can yet release, but 2017 is a must for the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™. We are still waiting for some manufacturing quotes and final details, but If everything goes well, 2017 is going to be a huge year for Robotech® and Rifts® from Palladium Books.
I know this is very frustrating for some of our Kickstarter supporters, but we just cannot provide specifics until it is all nailed down. We don’t want to tell you one thing now, and something else later. Things are still fluid and changing.
In the meanwhile, we are continuing to offer support by way of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards every day on DriveThruRPG.com, and more coming down the pipe. Things like the force organization chart and other RRT related materials, and game support and events for next year.
Available now – 2016 Palladium Christmas Surprise Packages
People are enjoying the Christmas Surprise Packages, and we’re happy to doing them. Keep those orders coming.
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package? A bargain and fun for you, it’s our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans, delivering a little Christmas cheer, and putting smiles on the faces of some big kids around the world. For you, it is a great way to get presents for your gaming pals, fill holes in your collection, or try new games and settings.
Palladium’s Surprise Package is tailor-made just for you. And if you request autographs we will sign every single one of your books. For many gamers, this is the only way to get autographs. And for our fans overseas, this is a way to mitigate the shipping costs plus get autographed books. Sweet. It is our way of saying thank you and showing our appreciation to the greatest fans in the world. See the complete description elsewhere in this Update or click to the description in the online store. Happy Christmas (and Halloween)! Enjoy.
Savage Worlds players: This is your chance to learn much more about the Rifts® setting by purchasing one or more Christmas Surprise Packages to get any number of core titles at discount prices (with autographs if you want them). Titles like the Rifts® Ultimate Edition (core rules), Coalition War Campaign, Coalition Navy, D-Bees of North America, Rifts® Adventure Guide, Rifts® Chi-Town Anthology Book (short stories), and dozens and dozens of other fun titles like Rifts® Psyscape, New West, Spirit West, Australia and many more. Those of you who know how good this offer really is, please pass the word on to the Savage Worlds gamers.
Click here for more details and to place your order.
NEW on DriveThruRPG.com – Rifts® MercTown – available now – and new Rifts® Paper Minis — and new Robotech® RPG Tactics™ cards
Rifts® MercTown™ has been made available this week along with a new set of Rifts® Paper Miniatures (yes, in addition to last week’s). They join new Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Rifts® Mercenaries, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, The Rifter® #1-69, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards are being made available every day through the end of October. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be getting added every week or two through the end of the year, so watch for them. More Rifts® paper minis are also coming soon.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2 Paper Game Pieces, and new game cards every day, join Rifts® Ultimate Edition and 160+ other PDF Palladium titles, RRT stuff, G.M. helper kits and free material on DriveThruRPG.com right now! More Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium game titles, paper miniatures and fun are coming to PDF in the weeks and months ahead. Watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria, Rifts® World Book 31: Triax Two, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® MercTown™, Rifts® Mercenaries, Rifts® World Book 32: Lemuria, Rifts® World Book 31: Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-69.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
More artwork, books and toys are being added this weekend along with several new, iconic Kevin Long Rifts® illustrations. All sorts of Palladium collectibles, hardcovers (BTS, Lemuria, Rifts® Silver, RUE Gold, etc.), out-of-print titles, original artwork, and toys and items from my personal collection are on my ebay store. We add items on a regular basis and offer sales, so check it out from time to time. Includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more available with frequent new items added. Items include original art, out-of-print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold), hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend or two for new items added.
I will continue to pull things out of my personal collection and Palladium archives and make them available. A bunch of toys have already been added to my online store with more to come.
I have to wonder if the Halloween season has been inspiring my writing on Hell Followed™ for Dead Reign®. I mean zombies, lunatics, and conspiracy theories is the stuff of horror. On the other hand, I have been inventive and hot on writing other things as well. So maybe, I’m just fired up. That’s great, because I had plenty of days feeling down and low ebb.
As I said in the opening for this Update, we wish you all a friendly, frightfully fun Halloween weekend. Crack open your copy of Dead Reign® or Nightbane® or Rifts® and the Minion War™ to battle supernatural evil, and have a blast.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer, Game Designer
NEW! The Rifter® #75 – Available now!
The Rifter® #75 is shipping now!
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters alike – but his issue is especially packed with material for building and running adventures, and discovering – or rediscovering – the joy of role-playing games. Everyone should get this issue.
Rifter® #75 Highlights:
- Rifts® Primer – G.M. and Player Tips, and a Rifts® Adventure, by Carl Gleba and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. The Rifts® Primer is jam-packed with G.M. advice, player tips, personal experiences, and examples of game play, explanation of rules, a step by step outline for creating your own adventures, and two adventures to get you started. The sample adventure is written in such a way that new players who have never played Rifts®, or are completely unfamiliar with the Palladium game system, can run it with just the information presented in this article! New Game Masters and experienced G.M.s alike will enjoy the discussion about the art of role-playing and being a Game Master.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Four, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure continues as Legion reveals part of her sinister plans to your heroes which brings this adventure to a fever pitch. Your heroes must make difficult decisions and must find a way to stop her and her array of deadly machines. Plenty of psychological and horrific terrors to face. Includes a horrifying new machine and more. Do not miss this new chapter as heroes fight against Legion and her army of deadly machines.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get a look at the cool Rifts® RPG that uses Savage Worlds® rules. The game was a smash Kickstarter hit, and will be arriving on store shelves in the beginning of 2017.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Garrie Gastonny and Chris Bivins (Rifts® Savage Worlds).
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 175. Now available!
NEW! Hell Followed™ – Ships in November
A Dead Reign® Zombie Apocalypse Sourcebook
At 160 pages, Hell Followed™ is the largest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet. Artist Nick Bradshaw is already fast at work on the art. Cover by E.M. Gist is finished.
Can you survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Find out by playing the Dead Reign® RPG series. This post-apocalypse setting is only picking up steam and is about much more than just killing the walking dead. And future sourcebooks are about to get scarier as they delve deeper into the survivor camps, Death Cults, the new world order, and human heroes and villains.
- 10 new types of zombies.
- New O.C.C.s and skills.
- Running zombie horde battles.
- Disasters and other dangers.
- US government’s response to the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Government enclaves and survivor camps.
- More world information, new dangers and new adventures.
- Cover by E.M. Gist.
- Interior art Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Taylor White. The biggest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 236. In final production.
Surprise Package comments from fans like you
Every year there is a section where the customer can offer comments and suggestions with his or her Surprise Package order. Every year, in acknowledgment of our fans, and because they are fun to read, we offer a sampling in the Weekly Updates. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who have stuck with Palladium through thick and thin. Keep those imaginations burning bright, have a joyous holiday season (starting with Halloween!) and game on.
You have no idea how much your comments and support mean to all of us. Everyone at Palladium enjoys reading your brief comments. They always brighten our day. Thank you. I have tried to write a short response [in brackets] when applicable.
D.M. in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, writes: Thank you again for this great holiday tradition.
[Our pleasure, D.M. Enjoy the Surprise Package and the holidays. – KS]
B.C. in Walland, Tennessee, writes: I am an avid player and fan of Palladium in general and Rifts® specifically. I think you all have done a wonderful job creating a Megaverse® for creative minds to play and expand in. Thank you so very much.
[You are so very welcome, B.C. We have some fantastic new material planned for the next few years that should blow your socks off and give you even more creative avenues. – KS]
J.W. in San Antonio, Texas, writes: Been playing since my friends in middle school introduced me to RPGs in ‘95. Palladium is still one of my favorite systems to run.
[Glad to hear that, J.W. Wait till you see what we have in store for you next year. It might just make you wild with excitement. – KS]
J.J. in Panama City, Florida, writes: Thank you for decades of imagination and fun. I always suggest your RPGs to players as the best all around game system. I live in Florida and would love to see you come to a convention or something in this area. I have been playing since the mid-80s and have always wanted to order one of these, may order another around Christmas.
[Thanks for the kind words, J.J. We are full of so many ideas for all our game lines. If everything goes according to plan, I think next year is going to surprise and wow a lot of people. As for coming to a convention in Florida, a) my schedule is such that I only do a few conventions a year, and b) I have not been invited down as a guest in Florida. Maybe in the future. Enjoy your Surprise Package and keep that imagination burning bright. – KS]
J.B. in Louisville, Kentucky, writes: My gaming group plays Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy® and Heroes Unlimited, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ZOMBIES. Anything with zombies in those systems could be cool, but I really want to get into Dead Reign®. Love the work you all do. Thank you.
[If you love zombies, J.B., I think you will love Dead Reign®. And you must get Hell Followed. It is the largest and possibly the best sourcebook for Dead Reign® yet. There is just so much source material for taking your adventures into all kinds of directions and loads of NPC characters to drop into your game as villains and good guys. I am geeked about this latest title for Dead Reign®. – KS]
S.S. in Arroyo Grande, California, writes (in part): I got the Splicers® RPG book in my very first Christmas Surprise Package several years ago, and I immediately fell in love with the setting.
[I’m not surprised, S.S. Carmen Bellaire created a great game setting. Watch for more Splicers® titles coming in the future. – KS]
A.F. in Bayonne, New Jersey, writes (in part): Could you publish some guidance on which books work well together for GMs looking to setup a particular kind of campaign ... Thanks for your hard work over all these years ...
[Great suggestions, A.F. I have been thinking of doing just that, and your suggestions reinforce this as something we need to do. Thanks for the input. For some awesome G.M. resources and adventure building, see The Rifter® #75. Oh, and congratulations on the coming birth of your child. That will be a joyous day. May she be healthy, beautiful and grow into a happy gamer. Take care. – KS]
D.M. in San Diego, California, writes: Played them all. Thanks for many years of fun!
[My pleasure, D.M. Game on! – KS]
The 2016 Palladium Christmas Surprise Package Offer begins now!
Every holiday season, starting in October, for the last 18 or 19 years now, Palladium has been offering the Christmas Surprise Package. Our humble efforts to show our appreciation of you and help make your Christmas filled with a little more fun and games.
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package?
It is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans, deliver a little Christmas cheer, and put smiles on the faces of some big kids around the world. For you, it is a bargain, a great way to get presents for yourself and your gaming pals, fill holes in your collection, try new games and world settings, and to get autographs from Kevin Siembieda and available Palladium staff and freelancers.
$89-$95+ worth of Palladium Books products for only $45 plus shipping and handling. You are guaranteed to get an absolute minimum of eighty-nine dollars ($89) retail value in your Surprise Package. Often you get $89-$95. Sometimes more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers squeal with delight and often packs in $95-$100 worth of goodies into many Surprise Packages.
It’s a surprise package because you never know exactly what you are going to get or exactly who will sign your books. We try to include many of the items on your “wish list,” but we will surprise you with stuff you are not expecting. Things like a special print(s), or issues of The Rifter®, or a Palladium RPG or sourcebook(s), a special edition publication, or other items that we think you might enjoy. Plus you can ask for unusual items, or special gold editions, art prints, miniatures and maybe even some original art. All items are “hand-picked” by Kevin Siembieda from YOUR “wish list.” ALL with autographs IF you request them. For many of you, this is the only way to get autographs from Palladium’s staff, artists and writers!
The best deal in gaming. For the price of what you would pay for ONE core rule book, you can get an X-Mas Surprise Package with 3-5 different titles (depending on the value of each book) worth $89-$95, maybe more! And if you want them signed, Kevin and the available staff and freelancers will sign each one. It is impossible to beat that kind of deal. Please spread the word because Palladium’s Christmas Surprise Package is only publicized by word of mouth, to readers of The Rifter® and on Palladium's website – www.palladiumbooks.com – so please tell everyone you know. Buy one for every gamer you know and have a joyful holiday season.
Your “Wish List” – The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. To do this, you submit a list of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it’s a surprise! Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print or T-shirt, or issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy.
You can order right now. Ordering now gives you ample time to try out a Surprise Package if you are new to them, and you avoid the holiday rush. We always try to make each one truly special, as the thousands of you who have ordered in the past know well. If you have never ordered a Surprise Package before, give it a try early, because you’ll be blown away and probably want to order a few more!
Christmas Surprise Packages are not just for Christmas. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Winter Solstice, or you’re looking for a gift for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion that falls between now and February, a Surprise Package may be the ideal way to go. You get a ton of stuff on the cheap, you can get a bunch of autographs, and you look like you spent a fortune.
This is also a great way to try that game setting you’ve wondered about (Robotech® RPG Tactics™ core box set, Robotech® RPG, Rifts®, Splicers®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Nightbane®, etc.), or to get something for your favorite Game Master, or perhaps to get your player group to consider a new game or setting.
Click here to see the entire Surprise Package description and to place your order!
Back in stock for the Holidays
- Rifts® World Book One: Vampire Kingdoms™ – 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 802-E – Updated descriptions on the Vampire Kingdoms and the vampires, 40+ vampire abilities, vampire combat, Hero Vampires, Deluded Vampires, vampire-slaying weapons, Vampire Hunter O.C.C., Reid’s Rangers (famed vampire hunters), the cities of Ciudad Juarez and El Paso, town creation rules, monsters, dinosaurs and many adventure ideas. Also see the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, with even more stuff about vampires, werebeasts, and the Soul Forge!
- Rifts® Shemarrian Nation sourcebook – 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 878 – 7 Shemarrian warriors, Shemarrian society and secrets, new Archie Three androids and robots, more about Archie Three, his secret war against the Minions of Splugorth in North America, adventure ideas and more.
- Monsters & Animals™, a Palladium Fantasy® sourcebook – 240 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 454 – 120+ monsters, 200+ animals, all described, statted and accompanied by maps showing exactly where they can be found in the world. Plus Game Master tips and conversion notes for Mega-Damage settings. Suitable for Palladium Fantasy®, Rifts® and Phase World® (as alien creatures), Heroes Unlimited™ and other settings.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 6: Three Galaxies™ – 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 851 – 16 alien O.C.C.s and R.C.C.s, dozens of solar systems and adventure hooks, notable worlds, people and monsters, the Necrol and Demon Magic, spaceships and more.
- Rifts® World Book 29: Rifts® Madhaven™ – 128 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 869 – There may be no place in North America more dangerous than the haunted ruins of New York City. The ruins of Manhattan, ghosts and monsters, mutants and other dangers, the Knights of the White Rose and the incredible healing power of the mystical White Rose found only in Madhaven. Plus Techno-Wizard devices, weapons and adventure hooks.
- Rifts® Black Market™ sourcebook – 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 886 – Notable Black Market factions, 10 Black Market O.C.C.s and their special abilities, 29 weapons, plus vehicles, power armor, TW weapons, robots, Traveling Show creation tables, and more, including the TW Ironmage Glitter Boy! An awesome resource for players and G.M.s alike.
NEW! The Rifter® #76 – Ships November, 2016
The Rifter® #76 is already in production. Articles are being selected, artwork is being assigned and editing begun.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And don’t forget, most source material and adventures can be adapted to ANY of Palladium’s RPG settings.
Rifter® #76 Highlights:
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get another look at what’s coming this winter.
- Rifts® Pecos Badlands Town – by Brett Caron. Thinking about doing some adventuring in the Rifts American Southwest? Mosey on over to Gohjjunk.
- Rifts®, Three Galaxies and Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Primordians, by Greg Diaczyk with additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. New type of Elemental beings that can be used as player characters or NPCs. These strange beings are believed to be some kind of human-Elemental hybrid. They possess curious minds and seem to be exploring the Megaverse® for reasons unknown. Are they emissaries of Greater Elementals or Elemental Intelligences, or something else completely? Do they come in peace, or are they a new potential menace? Get your first glimpse of them in The Rifter® #76. Plus there are some new alien beasts used by Promordians.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Five, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure continues and more secrets and dangers are revealed.
- Heroes Unlimited™ source material.
- Source material for other RPG settings.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Nicholas Bradshaw.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 176. In production. Ships around November 21, 2016.
NEW! Rifts® Poker Deck One (Color) – available now
For the first time ever, Rifts® is captured in a deck of playing cards. Each card a powerful image. Perfect for playing cards, collecting, gifts and use as an Action Deck for Pinnacle’s Rifts® Savage Worlds game line.
Gen Con gamers went wild over the two Rifts® Poker Decks and you will too. Both contain iconic Rifts® artwork and characters, and look gorgeous. The color and design of both poker decks makes the artwork pop and a joy to use. Available now.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- 52 full color playing cards, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are magic. Clubs are D-Bees. Hearts are heroes. Spades are the Coalition States.
- Each card is a unique, color image. Artists include John Zeleznik, Scott Johnson, Kevin Long, David Dorman, Charles Walton II, Mark Evans, and others.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Ultimate Edition depicting a Ley Line Walker with an Alien Intelligence emerging from the Rift opening behind him, energy swirling. Art by Scott Johnson.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2575 – available now.
New! Rifts® Poker Deck Two (black & white illustrations) – available now
52 iconic images and characters by your favorite artists. This second deck of playing cards captures Rifts® in a different light. Each card features a different iconic, black and white illustration set in a color border of rippling magic energy from the Rifts. Illustrations are by a wide range of fan favorite artists. A fun and attractive item for playing cards, collecting, and other uses.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- Color border and suits.
- 52 playing cards featuring iconic illustrations, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are monsters. Clubs are heroes. Hearts are robots and power armor. Spades are the Coalition Army.
- Each card has a unique illustration of a famous Rifts® hero, monster, mech or agent of the Coalition. Artists include Kevin Long, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Michael Wilson, Jeffery Russell, Apollo Okamura, and others.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Psyscape™ depicting a beautiful female psychic warrior, triumphant over a robotic enemy. Art by John Zeleznik.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2576 – available now.
New! Rifts® Sovietski™ – Raw Preview Limited Edition – available now
The Raw Preview Edition of Rifts® Sovietski™ is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, final working manuscript for this exciting new sourcebook. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before publication. Limited to a total of 150 copies.
Contains background information on the fledgling Sovietski and notable cities and people, bunker creation tables, Deadzone Tables, Spetznaz Special Forces, the Soviet Army and its weapons, cyborgs, new bionics, 21 new combat vehicles, Russian D-Bees and more. Note: The finished Rifts® Sovietski™ is anticipated to ship by the end of this year. However, with all the art that is needed, it might slip into an early 2017 release. But you can start playing right now with this special edition!
- Limited collector’s edition – only 150 total copies made – half of those already sold!
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- By Brandon Aten and Matthew Orr.
- $24.99 – Cat. No. 891-RAW – available now, while supplies last. Do not miss out.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook – New, large format 8½ x 11 sourcebook – Now available!
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook has been enlarged to the standard 8½ x 11 inch format and 160 pages. Artwork was given the deluxe treatment – large, clear, and detailed to go along with the wealth of information about the Second Robotech War, the Army of the Southern Cross, its combat forces, mecha, weapons, and vehicles. The same comprehensive treatment was given to the invading Robotech Masters.
Forget the corny drama, the emphasis of this sourcebook is on the Second Robotech War and the equipment on both sides. Making the Masters Saga a big mecha and equipment book that you will want in your collection. Did you know the Army of the Southern Cross used power armor and Battloids in addition to their famous mecha? You’ll find out all about it in this comprehensive 160 page sourcebook. Much of it described and statted out in an “official” capacity for the very first time in this sourcebook. Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition, apart from eratta and minor additions.
- 40+ weapons; pistols, rifles, grenade launchers.
- 15 O.C.C.s and MOS skill packages for the 8 main branches of the ASC and the 7 Special Forces Divisions operating under the Tactical Corps.
- 14 ASC vehicles of the Army of the Southern Cross (ASC).
- ASC Tactical battle shields, jet packs and other gear.
- ASC Veritech Mecha including the Ajax, Logan, Spartas Hover Tank, Myrmidon Light Hover Tank.
- 6 ASC power armor suits.
- 4 ASC Battloids.
- The Golem Autonomous Patrol Robot.
- The Robotech Masters and their legions.
- 6 different Bioroids, as well as the Bioroid Terminator, the Bioroid Invid Fighter, hover sled & more.
- Tirolians, spacecraft and other gear and info.
- Cover by Apollo Okamura. Interior art by the Mannings and others.
- Written by Jason Marker.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 552. Available now.
NEW! The Rifter® #74 – Now available!
Rifts®, Splicers® and more awaits you in The Rifter® #74. And some material is official.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready-to-go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And don’t forget, most of the material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #74 Highlights:
- Rifts® – The Town of Moorcroft™, by Julius Rosenstein – “official” source material. The Town of Moorcroft is not on most maps for a reason: most people don’t even know it exists, or that it rests on a Hidden Rift. Read about the town’s unique history, its Nexus Born, and key places and people. Makes a great location for player groups to rest, trade goods and find adventure.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Three, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – adventure plus “official” source material. The adventure continues as your heroes must deal with the new Machine personality known as Legion. In this adventure, the player group discovers a secret weapon facility of the Resistence. They will be introduced to a wide array of new Bio-Tech Weapons and Enhancements to prepare them for the ultimate showdown with Legion!
- Rifts® – A Town in the Pecos Empire™, by Brett Caron.
- Heroes Unlimited – The Ancient Weapon Master: Specialist, by Robert Daley Jr.
- Rifts® short story – Acceptance, by S.E. Gibbons.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- A Rifts® cover by Apollo Okamura.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 174. Available now.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ – Heroes of Humanity™ – Available now!
Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™ changes the landscape of Rifts North America and beyond, presents ways to upgrade and improve existing Men-At-Arms characters with Advanced Training, and includes new character classes, weapons, equipment, alliances and conflict to inspire epic new adventures.
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ outlines the battle for the soul of humanity. The Minion War™ has spilled onto Rifts Earth. At the epicenter of the invasion is North America. If either of the two rival demonic forces succeeds in conquering the continent, the rest of the world shall follow and Earth will be annexed to Hell. The demon hordes believe no one can stop them. The Coalition States has something to say about that.
For the first time in history, the Coalition States, Northern Gun, the Manistique Imperium, Lazlo, New Lazlo, Free Quebec, the Cyber-Knights, Lemurians, True Atlanteans, D-Bees, mages, mercs and many, many others stand together against a common enemy. Meanwhile, the Splugorth of Atlantis, Archie Three, the Republicans and the Vanguard engage in their own shadow war against the invading demon hordes, and each other.
- Heroes of Humanity™ lets unprecedented types of characters gather in mixed groups that would otherwise be ideologically opposed. Together they fight side-by-side for the greater good.
- New ways to upgrade your existing Men-at-Arms characters.
- Coalition Demon Hunter school and advanced training programs.
- New Coalition O.C.C.s like the Death Knight and Skelebot Specialist.
- Coalition military O.C.C.s expanded such as the CS Juicers, CS Combat Cyborgs, Psycho-Stalkers, Coalition psychics and more.
- New CS gear such as the Hellbuster and Falcon Death Wing.
- CS battle plans, world information and many adventure ideas.
- The strategies and tactics of the demons against humanity.
- The strategies and tactics of the Coalition States and its allies.
- Summary of Demon and Deevil vulnerabilities.
- One Xiticix battle plan and who really pays the price.
- Plenty of guidelines, tables and rules to help you run it all.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Mike Mumah, Apollo Okamura, Tanya Ramsey, Benjamin Rodriguez, and Kevin Siembieda.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 889. Available now!
NEW! Secrets of the Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal Sourcebook – Fall
The name, CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal says it all. New Coalition armor, power armor, robots, combat vehicles, and related material.
- New CS gear and weapons
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More ways to upgrade and improve your characters.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Apollo Okamura, Benjamin Rodriguez, and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 893. Fall release. In final production.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – Fall
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-$24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890. Fall release.
Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States: The Disavowed™ – Fall
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892. Fall release.
NEW! Rifts® Haunted Tech™ – Fall
The Republicans decide to make their move while Archie Three is waging his own shadow war against the demonic invaders. The result unleashes a menace Archie has kept contained and locked away for 300 years. And he is not happy about it.
- Haunted Technology.
- New weapons and gear.
- More secrets and information about the Republicans.
- More insane adventure opportunities, strangeness and fun.
- The new rules, powers and abilities for Haunted Tech will blow your mind.
- Haunted Tech gives new meaning to “ghost in the machine.” But are they a godsend or a Pandora’s Box of new dangers?
- The Republicans reveal themselves and take action! Yes, that means Chaos Earth® NEMA O.C.C.s, robots and technology in Rifts® Earth.
- Archie Three takes action behind the scenes, in a big way.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Benjamin Rodriguez, and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda with help from Charles Walton II.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 894. Fall release.
Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – Fall
This has been a secret project of Kevin Siembieda’s that he has been plotting and writing in what little spare time he has. The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic. More details about this title will follow.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic and knowledge.
- Sanctuary and more.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or a trick of the Old Ones?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail. Cat. No. 475. A Fall release.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook: First Responders – Winter
The Great Cataclysm has devastated civilization, but humanity fights for survival. The struggles of civilian law enforcement, fire and rescue, and everyday men and women are some of the most epic tales to be told in a world gone to hell. They fight monsters, aliens, the paranormal, the elements, and each other, all with the hope of reclaiming their lives from the Chaos.
- New D-Bees and monsters from the Rifts.
- First Responder O.C.C.s, skills and special equipment.
- New “average citizen” Occupational Character Classes (O.C.C.s).
- New equipment for NEMA “Roscoes” and other emergency personnel.
- Notable rescue vehicles, robot drones, and technology.
- Source information and stats for common Golden Age technology (weapons, vehicles, medical tech, etc.).
- Apocalypse Plagues brought from other worlds to Chaos Earth.
- Adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Jason Richards. Additional text by Clements & Siembieda.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 665. Winter release (tentative).
BACK in STOCK: Wolfen Empire™ for Palladium Fantasy
The Wolfen Empire is growing. And that means trouble for humans, Dwarves, and other people as the Wolfen flex their military might and begin to study magic in earnest.
The Wolfen Empire™ sourcebook provides insight and history about the Wolfen, their past, present and goals for the future. The Wolfen are poised to become the next great civilization, but at what cost? Six fleshed out adventures plus a 101 adventure ideas table give players and Game Masters plenty of material for exploring the Great Northern Wilderness and encounters with the Wolfen.
- The 12 Wolfen Tribes, their history and legends.
- The Wolfen Empire, its economy and civilization.
- Wolfen Military, rank, position and plans.
- Geography of the Wolfen Empire.
- 13 notable creatures of the North.
- 101 Adventures Table and numerous other Random Encounter Tables.
- 6 fleshed out adventures across the Great Northern Wilderness.
- A few infamous towns, villains and notable people.
- Cover by Ramon K. Perez. Art by Perez, Johnson, Talbot, Williams and others.
- Written by Erick Wujcik, Kevin Siembieda & Bill Coffin.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 471. Back in stock.
BACK in STOCK: Villains Unlimited™ for the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG series
It’s the reference book that never gets old – 80+ superhuman villains, a secret organization that supplies villains and criminals, another that hunts superhumans, plus rules and tables for creating your own super-organizations, Game Master playing tips, and more.
All of it provides Game Masters with bad guys and ideas for adventure, because each description presents the villain’s origin, motivation and goals. Just drop ‘em into your campaign and watch the super abilities fly. That’s why Villains Unlimited™ has been a fan favorite for years.
- 80+ villains completely stated out.
- A few villain teams and organizations and their evil agendas.
- S.C.R.E.T. stands for Superbeing Control Retrieval and Elimination Teams who are part of a multi-national organization to handle the “superhuman problem.” Are they hunting your heroes?
- Fabricators Inc. is an international arms dealer whose exclusive clientele is superhuman bad guys and the criminal underworld.
- Magic Tattoos, weapons, cyborgs, a crazed world conqueror, madmen and adventure ideas galore await.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Kevin Long. Art by Kevin Long.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 501. Back in stock.
BACK in STOCK: Century Station™
City, Villain & Heroes Sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG
Century Station™ is a compelling cityscape described and mapped. It is a great location to base a Heroes Unlimited™ campaign or a place to visit. The 51 superhuman villains, some of whom are members of villain teams, provide instant antagonists that can be dropped into any game at any time. Likewise, the 40 dynamic heroes can be used as NPCs (Non-Player Characters) or as pre-generated player characters, plus there are weapons, equipment and adventure ideas galore. All ready for you to incorporate into your campaign in an instant.
Each villain and hero provides Game Masters with ideas for adventure, because each description presents the villain’s or hero’s origin, motivation and goals. Century Station™ and Villains Unlimited™ are both excellent resources for gadgets, weapons and inspiration for creating your own heroes, villains and conflicts.
- 51 villains completely statted out.
- 40 heroes and lawmen to use as NPCs or pre-generated player characters.
- The District of Century Station, its history, purpose, problems, and notable locations mapped and described.
- Dozens of gadgets and weapons.
- Endless adventure.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Interior art by Wilson and others.
- Written by Bill Coffin. Additional text by Siembieda.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 517. Back in stock.
BACK in STOCK: After the Bomb® RPG
– Stand alone game and suitable for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG
Ever wonder what it would be like to play an intelligent, humanoid eagle? What about a sword wielding turtle or ninja rodent, or heroic wolfman, or a flying pig? In After the Bomb® you can turn a mouse into the size of a gorilla, or keep him small and sneaky, but with special animal powers, psychic abilities and human speech and intelligence. Or create that winged humanoid eagle who preys upon criminals. Or maybe that giant hamster, let alone mutant lion or tiger, is an animalistic brute who hunts other mutants (humans and animals!) and feasts upon them like a monstrous predator. The choices are yours.
After the Bomb® lets you mutate any animal you can think of, into a heroic crime-fighter set in our modern world or a mutant animal survivor of post-apocalyptic Earth — think Planet of the Apes on steroids. An environment where humans struggle to survive in a devastated (nuked?) world, and intelligent mutant animals appear to be the inheritors of the planet. Fun. Wild. Imaginative stories await.
The After the Bomb® RPG and its future world setting is one of the late, great, Erick Wujcik’s most fun and lasting creations. Play it as a stand-alone game or use AtB as a resource to create mutant animals that can be dropped into your Heroes Unlimited™ game, Aliens Unlimited™, Rifts®, Phase World®, Robotech® or just about any game setting. Play them as mutant animals or aliens from another world, heroes or villains, victims and fugitives, but get After the Bomb® because its mutant creations can fit many roles and are a blast to play in any setting.
- 100+ intelligent mutant animals already described, statted and ready for you to play.
- Mutant animal creation rules that lets you turn ANY animal into a mutant with human intelligence, a humanoid body (or not), and super animal powers and/or animal psionics.
- Mutant humans who sacrifice their humanity for super abilities.
- The blasted, post-apocalyptic setting and villains.
- Six post-apocalyptic After the Bomb® adventures.
- A complete role-playing game with core rules, skills, weapons and equipment, apocalyptic world setting and playing tips.
- Suitable for use with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and other RPG settings.
- Art by Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Jim Lawson, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Tyler Walpole and others.
- Cover by Scott Johnson.
- Written by Erick Wujcik.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 503. Back in print.
Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Reminder
Want to play superhumans and caped heroes, mutants and aliens, power armor clad champions and super soldiers? The Heroes Unlimited™ RPG lets you create them all and more.
The game is called Heroes Unlimited™ because it enables you to create every type of superhuman and comic book hero you can imagine. Bring your favorite comic book heroes to life or create an entirely hero of you own design. Then weave adventure adventures set in our modern world but one where superhumans, heroes and villains make our world even more exciting and dangerous. If you know and love comic books, you know what happens next.
A complete game, all you need to get started is this 352 page rule book, a few friends, dice and an imagination. With several sourcebooks back in stock, and comic book heroes the rage in film and TV, we thought we would remind people about just how awesome the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG really is. Order yours today.
- 101 super abilities. And many have a variety of sub-powers within them, plus bonuses and special combat capabilities.
- 100+ magic spells plus enchanted weapons and objects.
- Wizards and those enchanted and empowered by magic.
- 72 psychic powers.
- Mutants with super abilities and mutant animals.
- Mega-Heroes and immortals.
- Bionic and power armor creation rules.
- Robots and super-vehicle creation rules.
- Super-Soldiers and martial arts masters.
- Cover by comic book legend, Jim Steranko.
- Art by Ramon K. Perez, Paulo Parente, Mike Gustovich, Kevin Long and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 352 pages for a complete RPG – $26.95 retail – Cat. No. 500.
Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™
Looking for vampire slayers and anti-vampire TW devices? You need to visit Arzno. Arno is a mercenary city built on the edge of the Grand Canyon. It is a force for good, but threatened by the encroaching vampire menace from Mexico who have marked the mercs for destruction. Arzno™ has plenty of fun source material, Techno-Wizard power armor and weapons, a vampire invasion adventure scenario and other adventure ideas. Available from Palladium in book form and as a PDF from DriveThruRPG.com.
- The City and Territory of Arzno™ described and mapped. A good place for adventurers to trade goods and resupply.
- The Arzno Mercenary Corps, notable heroes and people of Arzno.
- 36 Techno-Wizard creations including TW weapons, power armor, vehicles and devices, most designed for combating vampires!
- The vampire legions of General Zavier Stuart, and the sinister Blood Cult.
- The ghost-filled forest known as the Waste and some of the monsters found there.
- The Great Trade Road and many other notable locations.
- Looking for adventure? Arzno brings it.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Art by Walton, Dubish, Breaux and others.
- Written by Jason Richards. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 868. Now available in PDF form as well as the printed book!
Palladium PDF Books – download from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made hundreds of PDF products available for digital download from DriveThruRPG.com, as well as Fantasy Paper Miniatures, Game Master resources and other good things with more to come. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- Splicers® RPG
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Resurrection, with all other Chaos Earth® titles to be added in the next week or two.
- Rifts® RPG, First Edition
- Rifts® Coalition Wars series, the Siege on Tolkeen (all).
- Rifts® Minion War Crossover series (all to date).
- Rifts® World Books 1-27 with all the rest coming soon.
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and other Rifts® titles.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG and Boxed Nightmares™, 1st Edition rules.
- Dead Reign® RPG (all titles) – The Zombie Apocalypse.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-69 with more coming.
- The Best of The Rifter®
- Palladium Weapon Book Series
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- FREE highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – coming soon!
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming.
- Game Master kits and other resources.
- 120+ Palladium titles and more, with many more books to come.
- Go to DriveThruRPG.com to see the full selection. But come back every month to see what new books have been added. We are planning to do a lot.
© Copyright 2016 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Savage Rifts®, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.