Palladium Books® Weekly Update – July 18, 2013
By Kevin Siembieda
Boy are we having a productive week. I’m on fire writing and editing and the guys are working hard on all fronts.
UPDATE: Resolving website crashing issues
Palladium and its host continue to investigate and make changes that should resolve our recent spate of crashing forums and message boards. At one point we feared the site was under attack, but there is no clear evidence of this. We have taken a number of actions that should resolve possible and potential problems. Time will tell. Please have patience. We’ll be making additional changes in the months to come.
UPDATE: Rifts® Northern Gun™ One
I have had a very productive week of writing and editing on Rifts® Northern Gun™ One and loving every minute of it. Chuck Walton is bringing by a few additional pieces of art this afternoon and Alex and Wayne have editing on their desks. I think you’ll be very pleased with the final product. And we have a surprise for our Megaverse Insider crowdfunding supporters who have been so patient and understanding. Can hardly wait till this book is at the printer.
UPDATE: Northern Gun™ Two
Chuck Walton and other artists have dived back into this dynamic book with more information on the power armor and gear of Northern Gun. If I can swing it, I want Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two at the printer before we leave for Gen Con. August release. We are putting 90% of our energy into getting the new titles you have been waiting for into your hands.
UPDATE: Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™
This is another book I can hardly wait to drop into your laps. I have sent out more text to be illustrated and will be working on it immediately after NG-2 is at the printer.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #63 – Ships July 25, 2013
I have already approved the printer proof and The Rifter® #63 is scheduled to ship July 25. I absolutely love this issue. All the material is fun and compelling and I especially enjoyed the Fantasy and BTS material. This issue contains monsters, mayhem and secrets for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, adventure generation tables for Beyond the Supernatural™ that are wonderful, helpful and easy to use, and secret information about the Coalition’s Psi-Battalion for Rifts®. And Robotech® fans will go crazy over the massive photo spread of the 90+ sculpts for Robotech® RPG Tactics™. Everyone who has seen this spread had gone wild over it. Plus news and coming attractions. A very fun issue.
The Rifter® #63 Sneak Preview – available now on DriveThruRPG.com
The FREE Sneak Preview of The Rifter® #63 – including the spread revealing more than 90 images of sculpts for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – is up and available for your enjoyment. WARNING: Reading this sneak preview is likely to get your heart pounding and imagination whirling.
There are Sneak Previews available for a growing number of popular Palladium titles including Rifts® Northern Gun One, Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms (Revised Edition), Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Thundercloud Galaxy™, Dead Reign™ RPG, Endless Dead™ sourcebook and others. A NEW sneak preview of Rifts® Northern Gun™ One should also available in a few weeks.
DriveThruRPG.com is your place to get PDFs of older Palladium Books product, special G.M. Kits and sneak previews of past and upcoming book titles. Many back issues of The Rifter® are available on DriveThruRPG.com (issues #1-52), as are more than 90 out of print titles such as Rifts®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy® first edition rule books and sourcebooks, including the original Rifts® RPG, Rifts® Vampires Kingdoms, The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy, and lots of other good things. ALL available as PDF downloads at reasonable prices. And there is MORE to come. (We have not forgotten about the PDF only editions of The Rifter® #0.1 and The Rifter® #0.2 – our hands have been full and both are big, juicy digital editions of new, fan created material for the Palladium Megaverse® of games.)
DriveThruRPG.com also offers the Rifts® and Palladium Fantasy® Game Master Kits ($5 each; both written by Carl Gleba and complete with maps, combat matrix, character sheets, spell list, and 20 pre-rolled characters created by Julius Rosenstein).
UPDATE: Robotech® The Macross® Saga Sourcebook – 8½ x 11 size
The typesetting is done and Wayne Smith is probably laying the book out even as you read this. In fact, it should be sent to the printer by Friday or Monday. Robotech® The Macross® Saga Sourcebook is being re-released as an 8½ x 11 sourcebook. 128 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 551. Available in August.
UPDATE: Rifts® Ultimate Edition – back in print – Available now
As reported last week, Rifts® remains Palladium’s most popular game line ever, so we wanted to make sure the Rifts® Ultimate Edition hardcover didn’t run out. Same core material. Same price. Same quality. 376 pages – $39.95 retail – Cat. No. 800HC – Available now.
UPDATE: Robotech® UEEF Marines™ Sourcebook One
Coming this Fall. More about it in future Updates. Like I said last week, I don’t want you to think it was forgotten. And there’s more to come.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – Kickstarter Survey has been sent
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – Pledge Manager – Today!
We have gotten most of the Survey responses back, so Palladium will be sending out invitations to the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Pledge Manager later TODAY. It is in this step that backers are able to select all the Add-Ons they wanted as well as purchase additional Add-Ons! That’s right, you can purchase as many additional Add-Ons as your heart desires, in any quantity. Watch for your invite!
For your information:
● When we ship to our Kickstarter supporters – ALL Kickstarter items and Add-Ons will be shipped at the same time, but depending on how much you ordered, they may come in more than one box.
● Kickstarter Backers will get these items as soon as they hit the Palladium warehouse this Fall. They will be shipped BEFORE they are shipped to distributors and retailers.
● Only the Box Game and initial wave of retail releases (see the full description elsewhere) will arrive in the actual retail packaging. MANY of the items made available to Kickstarter Backers – like the Monster, Ghost and others – will not be made available on the retail market until a few months down the road. Expansion Packs will be released in waves over time. Our Kickstarter supporters, however, get them right away! That means many of these “advance” Kickstarter items will not come in the retail packaging, but simple bags.
UPDATE: Palladium’s Marketing Continues
Our marketing push for ALL Palladium game lines is gearing up, especially as we strive to release several new titles and books back in print over the next few months. Conventions and advertising are a big part of that push, but so is word of mouth. Spread the word about the books that come out that you love.
UPDATE: Keeping Communication Going
As promised, I have been posting more Murmurs from the Megaverse® as well as on Facebook and answering my private messages and emails. I want you in the loop. This effort was hampered by our server and website problems, but I’ll be back posting away.
Gen Con® Indy – Palladium Booth #1025 – August 14-18, 2013
Gen Con is coming up fast and we are pumped. If you are attending, make sure you swing by Booth #1025 to get the latest releases and books you've missed, purchase original art and art prints, experience Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demonstrations, chat and get autographs. Oh, and you’ll be able to see many of the final sculpts for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ on display for the first time anywhere.
Gen Con will be a star-studded event for Palladium fans with the following Palladium creators present at Booth #1025:
- Kevin Siembieda – Publisher, writer and lead game designer at Palladium Books.
- Carmen Bellaire – Writer (Splicers®, Powers Unlimited™ series, etc.) and co-game designer of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ to run demos, talk about the game and sign autographs.
- David Freeman – Lead game designer of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ to run demos, talk about the game and sign autographs.
- Various other Ninja Division personalities and creators.
- Wayne Smith – Palladium editor and Editor-in-Chief of The Rifter®.
- Matthew Clements – Writer (Rifts® Black Market, Northern Gun 1 & 2, The Rifter®, etc.).
- Charles Walton – Artist (Rifts® Lemuria, NG 1 & 2, and many others).
- Brandon Aten – Writer (Rifts® Triax 2, Madhaven, Sovietski, and The Rifter®).
- Mark Oberle – Writer (Nightbane® Survival Guide, The Rifter®, etc.).
- Mike Leonard – Writer and artist.
- Jeff Burke – Robotech® consultant, artist and writer.
- Thomas Roache – Play-tester, Robotech demonstrator and writer.
Palladium is about to explode back on the scene with game products that will thrill and beguile your imaginations. Join the fun and game on.
UPDATE: Palladium Open House in 2015
We still have to look into hotels and other details, but we are 98% certain we will host a 2015 POH – end of April or early May 2015. I think it is safe for you to start saving up and making tentative plans.
UPDATE: Detroit Fanfare – October 26 & 27, 2013
Palladium will be running a slew of gaming events, have a table and bring a bunch of Palladium creators. Other highlights include:
- Harmony Gold’s Robotech® tour. Meet Steve Yun, enjoy Robotech® panels, and get autographs. I’ll probably even participate in a few.
- Palladium Books will be there with many of our artists and writers. Meet the following Palladium creators:
- Me, Kevin Siembieda (publisher, writer and game designer)
- Wayne Smith (editor and Rifter®)
- Julius Rosenstein (contributing writer, proofreader and Game Master)
- Alex Marciniszyn (editor)
- Carmen Bellaire (writer and game designer)
- Matthew Clements (writer)
- Mark Dudley (artist)
- Chuck Walton (artist)
- Ben Rodriguez (artist)
- Jeff Burke (artist and Robotech consultant)
- And more to be added . . .
- Games run by Palladium creators, including Kevin Siembieda (me), Julius Rosenstein, Carmen Bellaire, Chuck Walton and others. I’ll try to get Mark Dudley to run, too. Plus there will be many other Palladium gaming events, demos, and more.
- Palladium Booth in the dealers’ hall plus some surprises if we can swing it.
- If timing works out, Robotech® RPG Tactics™ may debut there.
- Many comic book guests.
- Dealers’ room.
- Artists’ alley and more!
- Detroit Fanfare is estimating 8,000-9,000 people in attendance this October! And growing. It’s held at the Adoba Hotel (formerly the Hyatt Regency and only 20 minutes from the Palladium offices), in Dearborn, Michigan, October 25, 26 & 27, 2013. Join the fun.
Click here for more information about Detroit Fanfare.
A mini-Palladium Open House. We have a BIG gaming and marketing opportunity with Detroit Fanfare (in Dearborn, Michigan, October 26-27, 2013). It looks like we can get enough volunteer Game Masters (thanks G.M.s – and more are welcome to join the fun), so now we just need gamers to attend. If we make a good showing running games and bringing in more gamers, we might be able to make Detroit Fanfare an annual mini-Palladium Open House. And why not? The convention site is only 20 minutes from the Palladium office.
It’s all about books now . . .
That’s all we’re working on and thinking about. Rifts® Northern Gun™ One, Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two, Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames, and Robotech® UEEF Marines should all come out in rapid succession. And we have several other sourcebooks for Rifts® Chaos Earth™ and Splicers® waiting in the wings. Meanwhile, I expect to get the finished Rifts® Sovietski World Book at Gen Con, a manuscript for a new Rifts® sourcebook arrived in the mail last weekend, and a couple books for Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural™, Palladium Fantasy®, and others! Just the other day I was telling Julius and Wayne about an idea for a new Dead Reign™ sourcebook. As you can see, our imaginations are working overtime. How about yours? Game on.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer and Game Designer
The Rifter® #63 – Ships July 25
I thought it was just me, but Julius and Alex agree, this issue feels especially fun and exciting. It is filled with all kinds of useful background and source material for Beyond the Supernatural™, Palladium Fantasy® and Rifts®. Nice artwork, too.
Each and every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory that helps players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and keep their games fresh. It provides useful, ready to go, source material gamers can just drop into their ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds.
The Rifter® Number 63 includes:
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – OFFICIAL source material for the Timiro Kingdom by Glen Evans. An in-depth history of the kingdom with adventure ideas scattered throughout, plus character stats and a Rune Sword.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® source material – Mythic Beasts by Timothy Dorman. Nine monsters of legend and the warrior-mage who draws upon their powers.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – Random Adventure Generator by Chai Gallahun. A welcomed addition for any Game Master running a BTS campaign for whipping up off the cuff adventures or as the groundwork for creating your own, elaborate adventures.
- Rifts® – Psi-Battalion source material – Secrets and insight behind the Coalition Army’s Psi-Battalion. Part One of Three by Matt Olfson.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – a Visual Guide of the sculptures with 90+ images.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – $11.95 retail – Cat. No. 163 – Ships July 25.
- Check out the free Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com!
Rifts® World Book 33: Northern Gun™ One – in final production
Northern Gun™ is the largest independent manufacturer of high-tech weapons, robots and vehicles in North America. Outside of the Coalition States, one could argue, no other kingdom is as powerful or influential, at least when it comes to technology and weapons. The manufacture and sale of Northern Gun weapons and vehicles has given virtually every kingdom, town, colony of settlers and adventurer group a chance to survive and prosper. Located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, NG has been the premier outfitter of mercenaries, adventurers and upstart kingdoms for generations. Now, for the first time ever, learn Northern Gun’s history, goals and plans for the future. Of course, that means new weapons, robots, power armor, vehicles and gear.
- In-depth look at Northern Gun and its business operations.
- Ishpeming, the face and people of Northern Gun.
- Northern Gun weapons and combat gear; new and old.
- Northern Gun robot drones; new and old.
- Northern Gun giant combat robots; new and old.
- Northern Gun freighters and hover trains.
- Northern Gun O.C.C.s and enforcers.
- The NG Mercenary army and police.
- The NG Bounty Board, the largest collection of bounties and mercenary contracts anywhere on Rifts® Earth.
- Key locations, people and sales outlets in and around Northern Gun.
- Northern Gun’s relationship with the Coalition States, Triax Industries, the Black Market and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Interior Artwork by Chuck Walton, Nick Bradshaw, and others.
- Wraparound cover by Chuck Walton.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 887 – Early August release.
- Check out the free Advance Preview on DriveThruRPG.com!
Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ Two
More information about the weapons, vehicles and practices of Northern Gun, including the new rage of robot gladiatorial combat.
- Northern Gun body armor; new and old.
- Bionic and cybernetic services.
- Northern Gun power armors; new and old.
- Northern Gun hovercycles & land vehicles; new and old.
- Northern Gun aircraft; new and old.
- Northern Gun boats, ships and submarines; new and old.
- Northern Gun Robot Gladiatorial Arena; new!
- Robot Gladiator O.C.C. and robot gladiators.
- Pirates and more.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Interior Artwork by Chuck Walton, Nick Bradshaw, and others.
- Wraparound cover by John Zeleznik.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 888 – August release.
Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™
The Minion War spills across Rifts Earth, where demons and infernals hope to recruit allies and use the Rifts as gateways of destruction. Their influence shakes things up across the planet, especially at locations where demons and Deevils already have a strong presence. Demons, Deevils and supernatural beings run rampant and wreak havoc across the world.
- Demon plagues and mystic blights.
- Soulmancy and Blood Magic revealed.
- Magical and demonic weapons and war machines.
- Demonic armies, strongholds and places of evil.
- Hell Pits and Rune Forges.
- Many Demon Lords, their minions and plans.
- Calgary, the Kingdom of Monsters; in detail.
- Ciudad de Diablo, Harpies’ Island and other notable Hell holes on Earth.
- Lord Doom, Pain and other demonic leaders.
- Horune treachery, Dimension Stormers and other villains.
- Notable demonic generals, mercenaries, people and places.
- Battleground: Earth – as demons and infernals amass their legions.
- Global chaos and the places most dramatically affected by the Demon Plagues.
- Epic battles and adventure ideas galore.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Part of the Minion War “Crossover” series.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 876. September 2013 release.
BACK IN PRINT: Rifts® Ultimate Edition
Imagine a world setting that is Earth 300 years after an apocalypse that results in the return of magic. Now imagine a world where magic and super-science collide. Where cyborgs and men clad in power armor and giant robots clash with demons, dragons and sorcerers.
Now imagine lines of blue, magic energy rippling across the land. Where two or more of those lines cross, there is a tear in the fabric of space and time. A Rift to infinite worlds and realities that have unleashed an endless cavalcade of aliens, mutants and monsters into our world. Some are adventurers like you, other are invaders, some are slaves or prisoners, and still others are demonic nightmares and gods from ancient myths. All now make Earth their home or hunting ground. Welcome to Rifts®.
Rifts® combines the genres of science fiction, fantasy, horror and post-apocalypse (among others) in a plausible setting where adventure is limited only by your imagination and the possibilities are truly infinite.
- 33 O.C.C.s – Bursters, Crazies, Cyber-Knights, Dog Boys, Glitter Boys, Juicers, Ley Line Walkers, Mind Melters, Psi-Stalkers, dragons, mutants & more.
- The Coalition States – heroes or villains?
- Coalition O.C.C.s, gear and States described.
- Psionic powers and characters.
- Magic spells and Techno-Wizardry.
- Techno-Wizard device construction rules.
- World information and background to set the stage for adventure.
- All the info you need to play is contained in this core rule book.
- Color end sheets painted by John Zeleznik. Cover by Scott Johnson.
- 24 pages of color, 75+ color images; great art throughout.
- Created and written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 90+ sourcebooks to expand your Rifts® adventures.
- 376 pages – Cat. No. 800HC – $39.95 – Hardcover.
BACK IN PRINT: Robotech® Macross® Saga Sourcebook – New size – 8½ x 11 – same great book – Ships August
All the famous mecha and action of Robotech® starts here with the Macross Saga when an alien armada enters Earth orbit. They have come to reclaim a lost spacecraft that crash-landed on Earth 10 years earlier. A space fortress that Earth’s protectors have rebuilt into their own flagship against alien invasion. The resulting conflict gives birth to heroes and becomes the stuff of legend, but the Earth will never be the same. Robotech® The Macross® Saga Sourcebook will soon be available as an 8½ x 11 inch sourcebook.
Note: This is the setting for Robotech® RPG Tactics™, so if you’re looking for more information about the mecha, Earth’s defenders, the Zentraedi invaders, and the Macross Saga setting, this is the book for you. Epic adventure awaits.
A Robotech® Role-Playing Game Sourcebook:
- Transformable Veritech Fighters known as Valkyries take to the sky to defend the Earth.
- Destroids, giant walking tanks, are among Earth’s front-line defenders.
- The SDF-1 and Earth air, ground and space combat vehicles.
- Zentraedi mecha, powered armor suits, and select spacecraft.
- The Zentraedi warriors, their war machines and culture.
- Notable characters from the TV series statted out.
- Quick Character Creation Tables enable you to make Macross characters in 15 minutes or less.
- New skills and M.O.S. skill bundles.
- The Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® RPG “rule book” is needed to play (Cat. No. 550 or 550HC).
- 128 pages – $16.95 – Cat. No. 551 – standard 8½ x 11 size
Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® Role-Playing Game
All the data and details you need to role-play Robotech® are found in the Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® RPG – core rule book. Available in two affordable formats, an 8½ x 11 inch hardcover edition ($30.95) and a pocket-sized “manga” edition (16.95).
- Play Veritech Pilots & Cyclone Riders.
- Play Battloid Aces and other heroes.
- Battle the Haydonites & Invid.
- Play your favorite mecha.
- Fast playing & quick combat.
- Quick Roll creation lets you create characters in under 15 minutes.
- A complete role-playing game.
- $16.95 retail – 336 page Manga Edition – Cat. No. 550 – Manga size, fits in a pocket.
- Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® RPG “Deluxe” Hardcover – space combat rules & select spacecraft, a few additional weapons, vehicles & artwork – $30.95 retail – 8½ x 11 Hardcover – 224 pages – Cat. No. 550HC.
- A signed and numbered, Gold Collector’s limited edition with a signed tip-in color print (nine autographs) is also available for $70.00 retail – 8½ x 11 – 224 pages – Cat. No. 5500HC.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – Coming Fall 2013
Robotech® fans, this is the game you’ve wanted for decades, with beautifully sculpted, in scale, game pieces and the fast action of Robotech®.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces.
Mecha vs Mecha. Take command of the fighting forces of the United Earth Defense Force (UEDF) valiantly defending Earth from alien annihilation. Or lead the massive clone armies of the Zentraedi Armada to recover an alien artifact of immense power and enslave humankind.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Box Set
- Brought to you by Palladium Books®, created with Ninja Division (the creative minds behind Soda Pop Miniatures and Cipher Studios).
- Rules by Alessio Cavatore, David Freeman and Carmen Bellaire.
- Full color, 128 page, softcover rule book; wraparound cover and lots of new, color artwork.
- 24 Battle Dice, 12 UEDF and 12 Zentraedi.
- 40 color game cards (unit cards, etc.).
- 4x VF-1A Valkyries (in Fighter, Guardian, and Battloid modes).
- 1x VF-1J "Officer" in all three modes.
- 4x Destroids: 2 Tomahawks and 2 Defenders.
- 12x Regult Zentraedi Battlepods.
- 1x Glaug Officer's Battlepod.
- 1x Quel-Regult Recon Battlepod.
- 1x Quel-Gulnau Recovery Pod.
- 1/285th scale, high quality, multi-pose plastic game pieces (40mm to 70mm tall). World-class sculpts from sculptors around the world.
- Game rules use D6.
- Turn-based system of play.
- Scalable from small squad skirmishes to mass battles. Can accommodate two to several players.
- Combat is fast and designed to emulate the anime action.
- Measuring tape required to determine targets and distance.
- Small parts and some assembly required. Game pieces come unpainted.
- Release Date: Barring any unexpected delays, the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ box game and initial expansion sets ship Autumn 2013 (November?).
- $90 retail price (tentative). The price of the final box set is not yet determined, but we want to hold it around $90.
- Cat. No. 55100 (Main Boxed Game).
The First Six Robotech® Expansion Packs
The initial expansion packs will also ship in the Fall. All prices listed are likely, but still tentative. We want most packs to fall in the $25-$35 price range.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (2x each, Fighter, Guardian, Battloid) – Cat. No. 55201 – $30.00 retail (tentative).
- UEDF Destroid Pack (2x Tomahawks, 2x Defenders) – Cat. No. 55202 – $30.00 (tentative).
- UEDF Spartan Pack (2x Spartans, 2x Phalanxes), Cat. No. 55203 – $30.00 (tentative).
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepod Squadron (6x Regults) – Cat. No. 55401 – $30.00 (tentative).
- Zentraedi Support Battlepods (4x Artillery Battlepods) – Cat. No. 55402 – $30.00 (tentative).
- Zentraedi Command Pack (1x Glaug, 1x Quel-Regult, 1x Quel-Gulnau) – Cat. No. 55403 – $35.00 (tentative).
- Additional expansion packs at intervals throughout 2014. More will follow. Exactly how many, and how fast, will depend on manufacturing considerations, sales and customer demand.
- Palladium plans to release the mecha and settings for ALL eras of Robotech®. Many other details are still in development.
- Tournament play support is planned. Ninja Division will help Palladium to develop and launch the program sometime in 2014.
PDF downloads from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made 90 titles available as PDF digital downloads from DriveThruRPG.com. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- The Rifter® #49-52 recently added – available now.
- Splicers® RPG.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, First Edition Rules.
- Boxed Nightmares™ for BTS, First Edition Rules.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™.
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-52.
- The Best of The Rifter®.
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- And more – go to DriveThruRPG.com and check ‘em out.
© Copyright 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Beyond the Supernatural™, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.