You know......

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GundamChief
Wanderer
Comment: It's a Gundam! *Boom!* ~ Every enemy soldier ever.

You know......

Unread post by GundamChief »

I thought of this a bunch of times but didn't bring it up.

Although KS said that he was working on the long overdue "Mechanoid Space RPG" he never said that anyone couldn't send in stuff for Mechanoids in Rifter.

Just curious but, Is it okay to send in stuff or not.

Cause if it is, I got a bunch of material I'm writing for S.F. and just wrote down some cool Ideas for mechanoids That I could send in.
"Your tricks are no match for Gundams immense power"-Amuro Rei
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Swift-13 »

Good luck with that. I think the people camping out on the Mechanoid Homeworld are in for a suprise. considering the tech upgrades those whacky cyborgs got in their RIFTS debut.

Let's face it, the Mechanoids are my favorite bad guys. The Old Ones, and their mysterious, unexplained ways, are crap compared to the depth and effort that was origionally put into these tragic villains. :-D
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Not a bad idea....Make it so! :D

Carl
ImageImage
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Swift-13 »

Well, if you're thinking in "versus" terms, the Mechanoids might have an advantage in the fact the Old Ones are asleep... :lol:

On the other hand, because the Old Guys are certainly not humanoid, and the Mechanoids actually act polite and sane to such, they might end up with some sort of Unholier Alliance.

Return to “The Mechanoids®”