I'm ticked off cause I don't know enough!

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GundamChief
Wanderer
Comment: It's a Gundam! *Boom!* ~ Every enemy soldier ever.

I'm ticked off cause I don't know enough!

Unread post by GundamChief »

Okay, a couple of days ago I was on the net in a Forum talking to some fellow gamers. These gamers are mainly into warhammer/ warhammer 40k. I know very little about either one but I do know the Mechanoids, I knew that the could mop the floor of the universe with ever force sent at them from the Megaverse (Robotech to rifts) but for every thing I said the mechanoids have they said the Guys in 40k had better.

Example: They were talking about large ships, I mentioned that the mother ships were the size of north america, that's from the top of alaska to the bottom of the U.S., they then said that the "Tyranids" had a ship about the size of Eurasia.

Point, I need someone to tell me the differances between 40k and the mechanoids, cause with all the stuff they mentioned I don't know who would win in an all out war.

I say the mechanoids, but I need to know for sure.
"Your tricks are no match for Gundams immense power"-Amuro Rei
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

just tell them this

Mechaniods=The Borg X 20^20

most Sci-Fi nuts (gamer or otherwise) are enough of a star trek fan to at least know the comparisons.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “The Mechanoids®”