Heroes Unlimited/ Ninjas and Super Spies wired/experiment ch

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Heroes Unlimited/ Ninjas and Super Spies wired/experimen

Unread post by NMI »

I dont see why not.
But I probably wouldnt give the character both the powers of the experiment and the cybernetics of the wired agent.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

Black Cross wrote:If you made a character that was an experiment, in NSS they say that an Experiment character could be a Wired Agent. Would this mena you could have superpowers and the skill selection of the wired agent?

I believe, and this is only MHO, that if you so chose, you play a Wired Agent, and he would be considered an Experiment class character. Roll up as usual. So, no, you wouldn't get super powers, but you can now mix and match any cyberstuff that makes sense or can be afforded, and you get access to the more comprehensive skill programs of NSS.
I would be like playing a martial artist and considering him a special training character, but rolling him as per usual from the book the OCC comes from originally.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Black Cross wrote:If you made a character that was an experiment, in NSS they say that an Experiment character could be a Wired Agent. Would this mena you could have superpowers and the skill selection of the wired agent?

I interpreted that to mean you can select the Wired Agent as a variety of experiment, like the Super Soldier, Juicer, or Crazy. In any event, a Wired Agent is a cybernetically enhanced agent; Super powers don't really lend themselves to the concept, though some of the Super Soldier options seem applicable.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”