Rifter 83 heroes stuff

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Rifter 83 heroes stuff

Unread post by zerombr »

So I don't know what they're using, but I apparently get at least one more article in the rifter, so this is probably the secret operative. The operative rewrite includes a few super skills, one helps ensure the character is always in his element. There's also some more defined chase rules and a way to build gadget s.... Their stock in trade. Hope you enjoy it
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Re: Rifter 83 heroes stuff

Unread post by Father Goose »

zerombr wrote:So I don't know what they're using, but I apparently get at least one more article in the rifter, so this is probably the secret operative. The operative rewrite includes a few super skills, one helps ensure the character is always in his element. There's also some more defined chase rules and a way to build gadget s.... Their stock in trade. Hope you enjoy it

Glad to hear it! I'm looking forward to seeing the article and adapting it to my games!
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

What books host your other HU stuff?
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
zerombr
Adventurer

Unread post by zerombr »

for your ease of use, they're all listed in my signature :D
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
RockJock
Knight

Thanks Z.
zerombr
Adventurer

Unread post by zerombr »

confirmed! The Secret Operative rewrite AND the Hunter/Vigilante (having long been my White Whale) rewrite are in Rifter 83!
RockJock
Knight

I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

zerombr wrote:confirmed! The Secret Operative rewrite AND the Hunter/Vigilante (having long been my White Whale) rewrite are in Rifter 83!

Both in the same issue? Congrats I'm looking forward to seeing both.

You have anything left for the last issue?
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
zerombr
Adventurer

Unread post by zerombr »

I submitted Cascade (my low power gotham city), but its more of a setting proposal than a full sourcebook sort of thing. I have trouble with the boring stuff I'd need to write >.>

I also submitted some alternative hero types, which I should've called templates. Three different types of heroes that could use about any power source.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”