UK Games Expo

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

UK Games Expo

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

So on 4th June Im running two games at the UK Games Expo - the only worthwhile tabletop exhibition in the UK.

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/bookevents ... tegory=rpg

Im running Dead Reign & Rifts (which are sold out nearly). Ive doen all the prep etc which I'll share with Victor so he can pass it on to you guys if needed...

Point of the post is; Pls could u ask PB's if theres any chance of some goodies for the players (a main book copy of each game would be sweet, or mugs and book marks (6 Dr, 6 Rifts) for the other players or something)???

Note thats only 3 week for it to get to England if at all. :mrgreen:

Ty
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Re: UK Games Expo

Unread post by Reelman »

DE,

Thanks for running events at the convention and supporting Palladium Books! 3 weeks is kinda short notice but if you will fill out the form found here:http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=138220 and send it to the ambassadors email account, I will get it to out and see what we can do. Thanks again and good luck with your events!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Forgot all about responding to this sorry Reelman, not been well.

VP said he'd speak to PB's on my behalf.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

No worries sir, hope you are feeling better. I would gladly raise your cause as well, was just trying to follow procedure as I am newly back in the MA Coordinator game. Good luck at the expo!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Smashed it! 12 happy campers. :mrgreen:

I will send Vic all the prep work I did in case its any good to anyone else.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”