My Splicers Material Consolidated

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

demos606
Hero

Re: My Splicers Material Consolidated

Unread post by demos606 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:I don't think that there should be a "Splicers....in......SPAAAAAAACE!!!" concept, but apart from that the work you've done is pretty damned awesome.

Isn't one of the theories for some of the splicers tech that it is actually a growing spacecraft?

That is one of the theories but you'd be looking at colony ships rather than warships and very likely the colony ships would continue to evolve into new planets once they leave NEXUS to its own devices.
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

demos606 wrote:That is one of the theories but you'd be looking at colony ships rather than warships and very likely the colony ships would continue to evolve into new planets once they leave NEXUS to its own devices.

Nascent/larval Wormwoods?
Or, corrupted, Demon Planet? :twisted:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

Sorry for the thread necromancy. I'm finally getting around to a point where I'm actually hoping to play a Transcended or Advanced Biotic, figure I'll roll up both and see which one looks better on paper before deciding. Unless I'm blind I'm not seeing listed which XP table they use, so I'm going with Biotic for now. Are the versions in this thread the newest versions or have they been reposted somewhere or maybe updated and not reposted? When I searched this was the most recent thread that came up with Transcended actually posted.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760

Return to “Splicers®”