random outcome for loot/payment

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mercedogre
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: I ******* hate the atmosphere of the conversations here on these forums

random outcome for loot/payment

Unread post by mercedogre »

if PC's are being paid with or stealing gems, to randomly determine the value and type of gems, have the PC or all PC's roll a D4, but dont tell them why, the number rolledx1000 can be the value of the gem and the color of the die can determine the color/type of gem. I know most people have several dice to choose from when rolling and often change what die they use, so by random choice of die will determine type of gem. Just something to add a twist in a game.
You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: random outcome for loot/payment

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

there are gem values that can be taken from RUE under TW construction rules, as they use precious gems to make items.

Though rolling to save time works too. :P
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20

Return to “G.M.s Forum”