Gen Con 2015

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rifter article omnibus for Palladium games (Splicers, Rifts, HU) are released would you purchase?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 6

The Reaper Man
D-Bee

Gen Con 2015

Unread post by The Reaper Man »

Well just got back home from GenCon 2015 got to talk with Chuck again also meet Galactus Kid (thanks for running the game btw the wife is liking splicers more now) and Wooly as well.

Picked up a lot of good stuff, I have almost finished my Rifter collection for Splicers

While speaking with Vaporsight when we went to dinner one night I walked right into running our next Splicers game. I would protest this but since Vapor usually runs the splicers games for our group I'll step up and take the wheel on this one. I have to say I am rather nervous but one thing I've learned in my short experience as a game master is story over stats and good fun over a smooth run game.

On another note the Reaper O.C.C. is coming along nicely and I think is going to be including a work up on a great house a possible warmount not to mention another twist on Gorehounds if i can hammer everything in the right holes. I have also commissioned Premier to illustrate the Reaper and after seeing a quick 10 minute sketch to hammer out a couple details with him I know it is in good hand (not that I had any doubt really).

Well its 02:47 here in Michigan and everything is rather fuzzy so good night.

The Reaper Man
As the great Premier decreed, "Go out among the unknowing and spread the word. THE SPLICE MUST FLOW"

If I've posted it by all means use it just tell everyone "yeah this was made by that guy who wrote that one thing" or something like that.
SlaytheDragon
D-Bee

Re: Gen Con 2015

Unread post by SlaytheDragon »

I cannot wait to see the artwork of the Reaper O.C.C. The class definitely sets the gruesome tone of the war against the Machine, and having to use the dead to ensure the living have a chance of surviving. I wish I could have gone to gencon but alas, work always gets in the way.
Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, Rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

It was great meeting you all too. Splicers is going to be big soon!
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Good meeting you and I am looking forward to the next addition to the Reaper OCC.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
vaporsight
D-Bee

Unread post by vaporsight »

Hopefully it won't take me a year to get more stuff for the Reaper, or the other stuff me and Reaper Man are working on.
The Reaper Man
D-Bee

Unread post by The Reaper Man »

As I said in the forum post for the Reaper O.C.C. me and Vaporsight meet today to hammer out a few things and ended up working on a lot more. All I can really say at this time is stay tuned (Premier and GK this definitely means you).

The Reaper Man
As the great Premier decreed, "Go out among the unknowing and spread the word. THE SPLICE MUST FLOW"

If I've posted it by all means use it just tell everyone "yeah this was made by that guy who wrote that one thing" or something like that.

Return to “Splicers®”