WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

From the latest PB Update by KS:

UPDATE: Splicers® Sourcebooks

We have all kinds of things boiling behind the scenes for Splicers®. Probably need to start figuring out which Splicers material is coming next and then zip out 2-3 sourcebooks in a row.

I can't wait! Please KS, don't let this fall to the side. I want to spend money on this. :D
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by Premier »

RiftJunkie wrote:From the latest PB Update by KS:

We have all kinds of things boiling behind the scenes for Splicers®. Probably need to start figuring out which Splicers material is coming next and then zip out 2-3 sourcebooks in a row.

I can't wait! Please KS, don't let this fall to the side. I want to spend money on this. :D

Yeah, there are some major things brewing in the works for Splicers and I'm more optimistic that we will begin to see some Splicers being released. We also need to keep pressing for the material until we do see it, to help drive home the point.
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

".......and as it is written, from the very lips of the leader of Great House Siembieda;
'Let the Splice Flow'
"And there was much rejoicing." (background: "....yaaaaayyy.....")
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

BookWyrm wrote:".......and as it is written, from the very lips of the leader of Great House Siembieda;
'Let the Splice Flow'
"And there was much rejoicing." (background: "....yaaaaayyy.....")

I am not quite ready to break out the champagne yet. We have heard this before, 3 years ago in fact. I want to believe. :)
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Agreed, Wooly. I remain cautiously optimistic.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

I am much more interested in seeing more Splicers than more Rifts at this point :) It's like Dead Reign, so much more promising post-apocalyptic settings which haven't been developed to death.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The manuscript for Blood and Iron will be in by GenCon. That and Genetic Expressions should be quick edits with tons of new material available for all Splicers players.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

I can say this, Palladium will be well-armed with polished scripts to actually make this a go.

I also suggest that we politely request the Raw edition versions as a back up possibility to get us something as well, at least until PB can get through the editing and rewrite phase. This can build interest and capital during the down time.
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

I'll buy one of each. How many copies have to sell to make a book a success?

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Premier wrote:
RiftJunkie wrote:From the latest PB Update by KS:

Yeah, there are some major things brewing in the works for Splicers and I'm more optimistic that we will begin to see some Splicers being released. We also need to keep pressing for the material until we do see it, to help drive home the point.

If you guys can make them I will throw money at my screen until they appear on my desk!

Return to “Splicers®”