Other Splicers forums

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wooly
Adventurer

Other Splicers forums

Unread post by Wooly »

Do any others exist? Would it dichotomize the Splicers fanbase if I created a Google+ Splicers group?
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Other Splicers forums

Unread post by NMI »

I already have my own personal forums mainly used for Play by Post.

I can just as easily create a Splicers section.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

Wooly wrote:Do any others exist? Would it dichotomize the Splicers fanbase if I created a Google+ Splicers group?

I don't think so...the more the better...personally, I barely have enough time to post here but I will try to follow everything SPLICERS.
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

If you do set up a Splicers group, please post a link here so I can join. The Splice Must Flow!
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

I started a Google+ Splicers RPG Community if anyone would like to join: https://plus.google.com/communities/118 ... 7608481026
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

I encourage everyone to join...without leaving the forums...G+ is better for sharing other media like photos, videos, etc.
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Request to join sent. Thank You!

*edit* Afterthought: Maybe you should post this link in the "All Things Palladium Books" Forum to get more exposure? I won't do it because I didn't create it. Thank you again for making it.
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

RiftJunkie wrote:Request to join sent. Thank You!

*edit* Afterthought: Maybe you should post this link in the "All Things Palladium Books" Forum to get more exposure? I won't do it because I didn't create it. Thank you again for making it.

Done :-)

Return to “Splicers®”