Re Vamp of House Hammond.

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kakuma
Wanderer
Comment: ""It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, The lips acquire stain, The stain becomes a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.""

Re Vamp of House Hammond.

Unread post by Kakuma »

For anyone interested I'm doing a rewrite of House Hammond. Some new dino-info has come to my attention. I'm going to rename it something along the lines of House Saurs. That name is not set in stone, but it will still feature a heavy dino theme. Question's or comments feel free to post. :-)
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."
Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: Re Vamp of House Hammond.

Unread post by Shark_Force »

i feel like house saurus sounds better as a name.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Sounds great, I am in process of doing the same thing oddly.
Kakuma
Wanderer
Comment: ""It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, The lips acquire stain, The stain becomes a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.""

Unread post by Kakuma »

A lot of the original house story line will remain just tweeked and added to. House Saurs military will be split into offence and deffence. Offence will use mostly carnos like T-Rex, Spinosaurs, and Raptors for gorehounds. Deffence will be herbas like Tricerotops, Steggo's, and pachycechplasaurs for deffence gorehounds. The sauropods and other "food" dinos will have a modified Laz gland that puts a hold on decay so the meat remains edible longer for humans ect.:-)
Should ever be forgot."
Kakuma
Wanderer

Unread post by Kakuma »

Shark_Force wrote:i feel like house saurus sounds better as a name.

Thanks. It's starting to grow on me.;)
Should ever be forgot."
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Kakuma wrote:A lot of the original house story line will remain just tweeked and added to. House Saurs military will be split into offence and deffence. Offence will use mostly carnos like T-Rex, Spinosaurs, and Raptors for gorehounds. Deffence will be herbas like Tricerotops, Steggo's, and pachycechplasaurs for deffence gorehounds. The sauropods and other "food" dinos will have a modified Laz gland that puts a hold on decay so the meat remains edible longer for humans ect.:-)

I take it, you just saw and enjoyed JW? If not, you certainly want to. Very much intrigued to see what you do with your House Saurs.....
Kakuma
Wanderer

Unread post by Kakuma »

I actually started this back in Sept 2011. I was doing research on a Splicers mount based on Ramon Perez's Moss-Back Scuttler that I called the Tessellated Chelone. I might revisit it as well. :)

Got side tracked with some school and health issues.
Should ever be forgot."
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

I look forward to seeing your dinosaur inspired Splicers creations. :-)
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

I created a splicer house on rifts earth which makes the mdc dinosaurs on the planet and many of the mdc monsters running around. The dinosaurs with bio-features are never reported because they kill any non splicer being they find. The wild dinos not created in genepools lack additional features besides mdc bodies & supernatural ps....

It makes Dinoswamp a better setting to be honest.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Splicers®”