It's the 12 Days of Khyron!

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jerell
Hero

Re: It's the 12 Days of Khyron!

Unread post by Jerell »

:lol:

I like it. Use of the extra pieces for objectives is smart. I did something similar for 40k with Guard bits. I may do something like that for RRT. I mean, why not?

I wonder what else else Khyron is cooking up for Second Christmas?
Axoid
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Axoid »

If you don't want to cut-up your RRT models, you can get some of the plastic BattleTech minis instead. The original ones can be found in Tomahawk (BT Warhammer), Defender (BT Rifleman), and Valkyrie (BT Phoenix Hawk), and Spartan (BT Archer). Nothing really for the Zentraedi unfortunately. They have a plastic BT Marauder, but it's much smaller than the RRT Gluag.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Axoid wrote:If you don't want to cut-up your RRT models, you can get some of the plastic BattleTech minis instead. The original ones can be found in Tomahawk (BT Warhammer), Defender (BT Rifleman), and Valkyrie (BT Phoenix Hawk), and Spartan (BT Archer). Nothing really for the Zentraedi unfortunately. They have a plastic BT Marauder, but it's much smaller than the RRT Gluag.

a word of warning on this idea. the 3rd edition boxset plastics are very hard to find nowadays.. and go for absurdly high prices quite often. this is because they are almost 20 years out of production, are easily broken.. and in super high demand because they are still the best way to get Unseens for your Btech games. generally once people get some, they don't let them go..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Axoid
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Axoid »

I have some I'd be willing to sell cheap. I'd have to check my inventory, but I'm sure I have a few extra of each. They may be missing some arms or such, but if you're using them for terrain anyway, that won't be an issue really.

If interested, PM me.

Don
Pythdamion
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Pythdamion »

Good job, wish I had the free time to get all my minis painted.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Yeah, I hear that too.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Fireman Tim wrote:Over the next 12 days, Lord Khyron will bring you a new RRT article each day beginning today with some ideas for objective markers.

Check it out at: http://robotechwargaming.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-12-days-of-khyron.html

Bye-Bye Mars Blog Spot

Some really nice paint jobs there- well done!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”