Swarm Lord O.C.C. and Chitin form Lemuria

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Swarm Lord O.C.C. and Chitin form Lemuria

Unread post by darkguyver »

So what think the two combine into one making Hive lord what think
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Re: Swarm Lord O.C.C. and Chitin form Lemuria

ok other post was remove then
Last edited by darkguyver on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Hehe be funny to have an aquatic version of the swarm lord called the school master! Have an biotic coral reef on their back with eels and fish and things for aquatic usage like the gardener and swarm lords.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

kaid wrote:Hehe be funny to have an aquatic version of the swarm lord called the school master! Have an biotic coral reef on their back with eels and fish and things for aquatic usage like the gardener and swarm lords.

You will like Genetic Expressions.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

It looks like the product pipe line has gotten a good solid kick in the booty so here is hoping we can see this sometime next year.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

kaid wrote:It looks like the product pipe line has gotten a good solid kick in the booty so here is hoping we can see this sometime next year.

Here's hoping. Both of the books for Splicers that I've worked on this year should be quick, clean edits that will allow them to be produced in short order and will bring some more visibility to the line.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

So what think the two combine into one making Hive lord thought on it
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®

Return to “Splicers®”