HELP ASAP NEED PERGENS

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

HELP ASAP NEED PERGENS

Unread post by darkguyver »

My usb is dead and need pregens I don't care type looking lv 1 or 2 best over all just need pregens by
Sunday and I just lost all data on usb drive so Need help bad thx you if can help
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: HELP ASAP NEED PERGENS

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

This thread could be useful.

CHECK IT OUT
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

thx gen could work I now got 3 work with swarm lord and metamorphic so see how goes make got till sunday before game starts
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

darkguyver wrote:thx gen could work I now got 3 work with swarm lord and metamorphic so see how goes make got till sunday before game starts

I got someone work on other demo kits for other lines now should be done by February then going release to everyone so all lines have demo resources for games.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

i had offered this up to you before in a previous thread, but in case you missed it i'll put it here again:

viewtopic.php?p=2165865#p2165865

level 1 packmaster, complete with 3 hounds. there's a lot of stuff going on, so a fairly decent chance that i screwed up something, unfortunately :( (actually, looking closer, i've given circadian rythms to one of the hounds when it probably shouldn't be possible until at least one level is gained... it's not likely to be a huge problem, you could likely remove it entirely without issue if that bothers you).

still, it should *mostly* be correct, and i haven't seen any other packmasters offered up for you. most likely, at this point nobody else will be able to (it takes a long time to make one, in my experience).
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Ya on next demo I set up creation night before game night
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®

Return to “Splicers®”