Pay for demo kits be made for the Splicers

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Pay for demo kits be made for the Splicers

Unread post by darkguyver »

Will pay for demo kit for next con want pregens for Gamestorm In Vancouver WA in March
So this pay guig 100 to 200 bucks if make demo want is list down below over all one reviewed I will
pay out once tax came in best one get money. Then post link to or MA get there copy for free so
game get some support over all keep hear got no time work on for cause pay gig work so going fix
that issue so if want some cash start work on now look pay in February latter and thx Splice will flow aging

It like The Galactus Kid said back in post viewtopic.php?f=46&t=139034
so looking for

4. What can WE (Gamers/Freelancers) "feasibly and reasonably" do to make running games more smoother & enhancing Splice awareness?I've been thinking about this a lot:
1) Pregen characters: These characters should have a full character sheet, professionally designed, illustrated and have a back story of no more than a page. Something any player can pick up, read and understand that character's motivations, where they fit with the group and how to kid of role-play them.
2) Short one shot adventure or two: Give the GM everything they need to run this one shot.
3) Include multiple bound printed copies (like you would have done at kinkos) and give them away to the players. This will allow them to run the one shot with their groups. Privateer had a GREAT model for this with their Iron Kingdoms RPG demo they ran at GenCon last year. Check it out HERE
5. In your humble opinions, what do we need to possibly make Splicers go viral?
If the Splice was viral, that might be worse than the machine...
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Re: Pay for demo kits be made for the Splicers

Unread post by darkguyver »

darkguyver wrote:Will pay for demo kit for next con want pregens for Gamestorm In Vancouver WA in March
So this pay guig 100 to 200 bucks if make demo want is list down below over all one reviewed I will
pay out once tax came in best one get money. Then post link to or MA get there copy for free so
game get some support over all keep hear got no time work on for cause pay gig work so going fix
that issue so if want some cash start work on now look pay in February latter and thx Splice will flow aging

It like The Galactus Kid said back in post viewtopic.php?f=46&t=139034
so looking for

4. What can WE (Gamers/Freelancers) "feasibly and reasonably" do to make running games more smoother & enhancing Splice awareness?I've been thinking about this a lot:
1) Pregen characters: These characters should have a full character sheet, professionally designed, illustrated and have a back story of no more than a page. Something any player can pick up, read and understand that character's motivations, where they fit with the group and how to kid of role-play them.
2) Short one shot adventure or two: Give the GM everything they need to run this one shot.
3) Include multiple bound printed copies (like you would have done at kinkos) and give them away to the players. This will allow them to run the one shot with their groups. Privateer had a GREAT model for this with their Iron Kingdoms RPG demo they ran at GenCon last year. Check it out HERE
5. In your humble opinions, what do we need to possibly make Splicers go viral?
If the Splice was viral, that might be worse than the machine...

Got Artist line up work on it might need look into cloud funding for project at this point
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®

Return to “Splicers®”