RRT- Official Launch!

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

RRT- Official Launch!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Coming soon- official launch details- sign up to be an MA now to be part of the official launch!! Date to be determined soon- early 2015!! Sign up early!!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Pythdamion
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: RRT- Official Launch!

Unread post by Pythdamion »

Count me in!
Grabula
D-Bee

Unread post by Grabula »

I probably won't do the MA thing but I'll definitely support the game in my local area!
In the middle of painting my first mecha!
McPherson
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Still hunting for Pineapple Salad.

Unread post by McPherson »

Already signed up - just waiting for my stuff to arrive, hopefully with enough time for me to assemble and paint some demo forces for release day :P

- End of Line -
Eternally hunting for Pineapple Salad.
Maximilian Jenius
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Maximilian Jenius »

Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?

Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Here is hoping I can actually get, assemble, and paint my stuff in time to do this. Otherwise i wont be running much of anything until likely my next local con.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Maximilian Jenius wrote:Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?

Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?

I'll take a shot at this if Z doesn't mind...

"Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?"

The answer is both. Being an MA will allow you to somewhat "officially" represent Palladium at this launch and other events as well. Otherwise you are "just a guy" doing a demo so to speak. Being an MA is supposed to give you access to swag/prizes and such as well whereas not being an MA is not likely to get you that access.

"Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?"

I am pretty sure you are not required to run any and all games though it is desirable for you to do so to both broaden your own gaming and to help promote the company's other lines when and where possible.

Expectations are essentially to just run demos locally by and large, and to promote the game to generate interest with more people.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

If there's prize/participation support for a local event, I could see possibly getting my friends out for it (even just minor support like alt art cards and a chance at a ship or mat has gotten some of my crew out for Netrunner and X-Wing events), so it'll be interesting to see if there are any local branches of this, and if so, what participation/prize support might be present.

Have to keep an eye on this.

Depending on when our boxes arrive and how 'early' into 2015 it is, it might be a bit of a challenge even to get enough figures assembled.

Which are among other things that could influence participation (ours and otherwise); points value for entry, potential cost of entry, painting requirements (if any), WYSIWYG requirements (if any), etc.

Obviously I'm not expecting hard answers right now, but I'm sure there'll be some hard particulars to sort out that'll influence people's ability to join in.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

From what I have seen/heard, there has been no mention of wysiwyg requirements in the game. I THINK in that respect it is akin to Battletech.

\m/
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

jaymz wrote:From what I have seen/heard, there has been no mention of wysiwyg requirements in the game. I THINK in that respect it is akin to Battletech.

Good to know.

Given the 'card upgrades' that exist, I didn't expect that to be the case officially, but given some of the rather... ahh, heated discussions that have been had (here and elsewhere) on the topic of paint schemes and standards, I wouldn't be assuming anything until clearly told otherwise either.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Truth. One thing this game is not though is 40K so I think we'll be ok.

\m/
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

jaymz wrote:
Maximilian Jenius wrote:Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?

I'll take a shot at this if Z doesn't mind...

"Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?"

The answer is both. Being an MA will allow you to somewhat "officially" represent Palladium at this launch and other events as well. Otherwise you are "just a guy" doing a demo so to speak. Being an MA is supposed to give you access to swag/prizes and such as well whereas not being an MA is not likely to get you that access.

"Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?"

I am pretty sure you are not required to run any and all games though it is desirable for you to do so to both broaden your own gaming and to help promote the company's other lines when and where possible.

Expectations are essentially to just run demos locally by and large, and to promote the game to generate interest with more people.

Dead on- thanks Jaymz!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

zyanitevp wrote:Coming soon- official launch details- sign up to be an MA now to be part of the official launch!! Date to be determined soon- early 2015!! Sign up early!!

Count me in!
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Barnhill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Barnhill »

I sent an email over today to inquire about the MA program, just waiting to hear back!

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”