PU2 Immortals question (repost from Heroes Unlimited Forum)

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SpiritInterface
Hero

PU2 Immortals question (repost from Heroes Unlimited Forum)

Unread post by SpiritInterface »

I am posting this here also for a GMs perspective.

In PU2 Immortals section under Human Immortals (page 62) they give the immortal a sort of limited Shapechange. The question came up as to how extensive the changes can be? Can the immortal change his facial features, eye color, hair color, height/weight, ethnicity, finger prints, retinal pattern, maybe even gender?
Veni Vidi Vici
Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem
Sic vis pacem, Para bellum
Audentes fortuna iuvat
O Tolmon Nika
Oderint Dum Metuant
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: PU2 Immortals question (repost from Heroes Unlimited For

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

From my reading of it, the answer is no, it dosn't really disguise your idenity, it only allows you to change your ethnic features so the immortal can drift around the world blending in without being foreign. So if your born in africa and go to china, you can look like a local chinese but you will still look like "you".

it lets you fit in, nothing more.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “G.M.s Forum”