IF YA NEED a New SPLICERS Corebook

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

IF YA NEED a New SPLICERS Corebook

Unread post by Premier »

Hey Spliceheads.

Just wanted to say that, per the new weekly sale and update:

200 Splicers® RPG, $23.95 – now $11.98

also available
159 The Rifter® #59 (Splicers® Pack Animals, TW Across the Megaverse®, Xiticix & more), $11.95 – now $5.98

I know my book is fallen apart all over the place, not sure how many are in the same boat as me.
And if your assembling you Packmasters, #59 is a good catch as well.
Slight001
Hero

Re: IF YA NEED a New SPLICERS Corebook

Unread post by Slight001 »

I bought one for a player who is interested in splicers.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Premier wrote:Hey Spliceheads.

also available
159 The Rifter® #59 (Splicers® Pack Animals, TW Across the Megaverse®, Xiticix & more), $11.95 – now $5.98

I know my book is fallen apart all over the place, not sure how many are in the same boat as me.

I agree. This is a great deal. two books for less than the cover price of the core book. Sure, the Rifter has other stuff in it, but the article is roughly 20 pages of additional material.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Reaper Man
D-Bee

Unread post by The Reaper Man »

Bought two of the core book and handful of Rifters last week. Can't wait to use em.......

Gonna go make a Swarmlord ...... no a Dreadguard ooooorrrrrr a Packmaster

Darn Splicer induced ADD
As the great Premier decreed, "Go out among the unknowing and spread the word. THE SPLICE MUST FLOW"

If I've posted it by all means use it just tell everyone "yeah this was made by that guy who wrote that one thing" or something like that.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

also available

I'll buy them both again only if you come up with your own Cover Art -something or other that actually involves, you know, Splicers in their xeno-biological Host Armors fighting off the metallic Hordes Of N.E.X.U.S......

......and NOT the inexplicable image of a spaceman in a TECHNOLOGICAL power armor.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

cornholioprime wrote:

also available

I'll buy them both again only if you come up with your own Cover Art -something or other that actually involves, you know, Splicers in their xeno-biological Host Armors fighting off the metallic Hordes Of N.E.X.U.S......

......and NOT the inexplicable image of a spaceman in a TECHNOLOGICAL power armor.

that's a proto-host armour.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I would very likely get another copy if/when they redo the cover. Its not that the current cover is bad it is more that it brings across a more Buck Rogers type of feel than what splicers really is.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

kaid wrote:I would very likely get another copy if/when they redo the cover. Its not that the current cover is bad it is more that it brings across a more Buck Rogers type of feel than what splicers really is.

If splicers ever gets a new edition I'm POSITIVE that there will be a new cover.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Splicers®”