GenCon Roll Call

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

GenCon Roll Call

Unread post by ingexthefuryhunter1 »

Steps to podium and clears throat.

Gentleman and ladies of the Megaversal Ambassador corp. It has been a privilege and an honor to organize you into one of the largest showing of GM's this Convention has seen. Now tomorrow is the big day C day, GM's you will be the first in, the tables should be bare if they are not, you will make them so and prepare for the invasion of the players. Remember you are the first in and the last out, make sure your supplies are set, pens/ pencils and Paper with a good supply of PC's and your ammo in various sizes and shapes. ( i.e your dice)

They will come fast, and hard, witty and tricky. But you are Megaversal Ambassadors and we will prevail, I will be in the first wave with you, remember the only back you should see is mine. Now move out and remember give them a good time.

Now all MA gm's running at the convention or after games, sound off like you got a pair, Name of game, Setting and location
Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Re: GenCon Roll Call

Unread post by Phaze »

Marriot Ballroom 9

RPG1458642 Attack on Macross Episode 1
Robotech Tactics , 1st Edition
Thursday 7:00 PM 4 hrs

RPG1458643 Attack on Macross Episode 2 (This is an RPG not a tactics game, arrrg)
Friday 8:00 PM 4 hrs

RPG1458644 Attack on Macross Episode 3
Saturday 5:00 PM 4 hrs

RPG1458645 Attack on Macross Episode 4
Sunday 8:00 AM 4 hrs

Ready to go! (Well...kinda)
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

Chaos Earth - Marriot Ballroom 9

Legend of the Nemans
Fri 8:00 am - noon (RPG1454400)

Demons, Dragons, & Dinosaurs, Oh My
Fri 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm (RPG1454401)

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.
Sat 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (RPG1454402)

When Timelines Collide
Sat 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm (RPG1454403)
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

To all gm ' s Wednesday is a soft open, I have spoken to Derek from Gencon, you are good to run with out a badge, as he knows your part of the MA group. My plane is delayed but I will be there by 9:30 to get and distrubute your badge to you.
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

I was hopin to be there today, but couldnt get tonight added to my room reservation
so I will be getting up at 3am and driving up early tomorrow. Should be hitting
Indianapolis around 730
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

I Jimmy that's ok mine wasn't any better, plane got delayed then held in the gate, so I arrived at 8 pm instead of 330 like I was supposed to be.

Then I get to the rental car where I am delayed because of the influx only to get to the con and spend two hours trying to find the games being ran. Still working on that temporal magic that blinked them.

And to top it, a simple I'm delayed has turned into Def con 1 status bull.

God I love this, it's ok going to get up and dust off today will be a better day

Roll and game on. Jimmy see u in the morning and I'm done with the soap box some one else can have it.
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Gencon opening day report

The day started with two sold out games, The beyond the supernatural games and every one had a great time. Down at the booth kevin and guys took on the unrentling hordes of crazed fans.

As the day progressed the rifts crew put a one two punch on the fun, by opening the table to an extra player each, way to go! As evil minions tried to take down our world and the merc group took on a whole town vanishing. As the end of this block approached our gms groups came away happy and ready for more.

As the third round came into being, three gms readied themselves the phase world game blasted off, as on earth the beyond the supernatural crew, worked the case of a person threw time, and the dead stalk a nice hotel.

Then the mist rolled in and the legend appeared as the Robotech Tactics took the field. The terrain looked pale in comparison to the minis, they looked thousands of times better than what many feared it would, the teams met the challenge and everything from rules to sturdiness surpassed any expectations.

At the end of the day we stand proud as the Palladium flag waves in the breeze of the victory that is our day.
alogan
D-Bee

Unread post by alogan »

Anyone have any open games going on tonight? I'm hoping to join up with someone after I get dinner cooked for the family.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

ingexthefuryhunter1 wrote:Gencon opening day report

The day started with two sold out games, The beyond the supernatural games and every one had a great time. Down at the booth kevin and guys took on the unrentling hordes of crazed fans.

As the day progressed the rifts crew put a one two punch on the fun, by opening the table to an extra player each, way to go! As evil minions tried to take down our world and the merc group took on a whole town vanishing. As the end of this block approached our gms groups came away happy and ready for more.

As the third round came into being, three gms readied themselves the phase world game blasted off, as on earth the beyond the supernatural crew, worked the case of a person threw time, and the dead stalk a nice hotel.

Then the mist rolled in and the legend appeared as the Robotech Tactics took the field. The terrain looked pale in comparison to the minis, they looked thousands of times better than what many feared it would, the teams met the challenge and everything from rules to sturdiness surpassed any expectations.

At the end of the day we stand proud as the Palladium flag waves in the breeze of the victory that is our day.

Nice Report! Looking forward to the next one!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Ok folks I'm writing up the review and getting the video feeds set so every one can see the success we had
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Ingex, check your email before you post a review please :D
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

all ready did and check yours

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”