Becoming a D-bee

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dremeth
Megaversal® Ambassador

Becoming a D-bee

Unread post by Dremeth »

the Heroes in my game have recently split up, the thief, cleric and mage remain at the capital of the continent to grow an alliance with the guilds. Our main hero's champion and an drow ranger have gone on his pilgrimage towards the high court. and the most worshipped god in the land is wandering as a reversed mentally avatar of him/herself.
I have already decided to add the shifter, Xiticix and the Vampire system in rift's and nightbanes rule books. and the first rift has brought a crack and a shrine from another dimension.
any sources people would mind sending me would be awesome my email is jhamilton283@gmail.com
hope my players don't die and make it LMAO
:D :D :? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :-P :oops: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Becoming a D-bee

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Dremeth wrote:the Heroes in my game have recently split up, the thief, cleric and mage remain at the capital of the continent to grow an alliance with the guilds. Our main hero's champion and an drow ranger have gone on his pilgrimage towards the high court. and the most worshipped god in the land is wandering as a reversed mentally avatar of him/herself.
I have already decided to add the shifter, Xiticix and the Vampire system in rift's and nightbanes rule books. and the first rift has brought a crack and a shrine from another dimension.
any sources people would mind sending me would be awesome my email is jhamilton283@gmail.com
hope my players don't die and make it LMAO
:D :D :? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :-P :oops: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What sources are you looking for? What game are you playing?
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Dremeth
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Dremeth »

:crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane: :crane:
Last edited by Dremeth on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Dremeth wrote:At the moment I'm playing a dungeons and dragons game (2nd edition) however, after reading rifts I have decided to force my players to that world as D-bees, when that happens I will change the attributes they have to palladium style, as well as their alignment and check to see if they are psychic, then I will let them choose a new o.c.c. from rifts (other then the scholar ones: also one of my characters if she lives will have the option to be a dragon) and then depending on how the act with CS I will have them hunted or forced to join.

I honestly have alot of trouble with making good on going villians, so help with that would be awesome. I'm also very open to any story line advice.

Hit me with a pm- best to take this offline.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”