Thinking of Being a Ambassador

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Thinking of Being a Ambassador

Unread post by Tirisilex »

I'm not quite sure what this entails. There is a Local Store here where I can do games at to help spread the word of Palladium Games.. I have RIFTS, Dead Reign, Robotech, and Macross.. I was thinking of Buying another Dead Reign Core Book and give it away free to the first person to hit Level 5. Is that the right idea?
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Thinking of Being a Ambassador

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

Tirisilex wrote:I'm not quite sure what this entails. There is a Local Store here where I can do games at to help spread the word of Palladium Games.. I have RIFTS, Dead Reign, Robotech, and Macross.. I was thinking of Buying another Dead Reign Core Book and give it away free to the first person to hit Level 5. Is that the right idea?

I'm not a MA but I think that's a great goodwill gesture that would help raise interest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

So at the beginning of the Reboot of the MA program we said, "What does this reboot mean? It means that you now will have support for running demos and convention games!" We want to tell you that exactly that has been occurring! Kevin assigned Jeff Burke to take care of the MA program, and he does! Real swag has been provided! So, please, if you have not signed up for the MA program, please do so! Sign up to run games at Conventions, and let your con participants get rewarded! This program is becoming real- come join us!
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

You would not need to give away product of your own stock. Being a MA means that you would have Palladium's help on rewarding your players and GM's for the effort that they put out to contribute to the expansion of the word of a great game system.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Tirisilex »

What do I need to do to be an MA?
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Tirisilex wrote:What do I need to do to be an MA?

Just follow the steps here
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”