Sorry to bother

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Quantum07
Explorer

Sorry to bother

Unread post by Quantum07 »

I thought I had some Splicer upgrades for bore grubs, but I can't find them anymore. Anyone know where they are? The one I remember slid past shields.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Sorry to bother

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I don't recall those, but I would love to see them when they are dug up.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

unfortunately, the computer that i pasted all my splicers stuff into has recently stopped turning on (i'm currently presuming the power button is the problem, because i literally turned it off, then couldn't turn it back on 10 seconds later).

so much as i'd like to check through them and try to find those bore grubs, i can't. have you tried the search function yet?
Quantum07
Explorer

Unread post by Quantum07 »

I tried to search the forums, and the Rifters, for it. Could not find it. I asked EternalZiggurat to check his stuff, and if we find it, we will post it. And if the original author would like to claim it, I would like to thank them.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

It['s not in the Rifters, I can tell you that much.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Sup brah. I an't got it. Looking for it though. Got computer problems. Not gonna be easy. I'll get back to you'se guys.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

So I found it because i'm magical.

The Baron of chaos wrote:Modified Grubs for Bore Weapons
These are particular Grubs developed by Bio-slayer. Actually how these grubs come to existence is something that not even Librarians full understand. Is basically a passage of bio-energy between the Bio-Slayer that mutate the Grubs. Note that the grubs could be took from the Bore weapon and loaded into a different bore weapon.
Explosive Grubs “Chubby”: The Grubs look obese, with a semi-transparent skin. They do not chew like their brothers and have halved range due to their size. But once they chew inside the target they explode!!
Damage: 1d10 plus explosion inflict 1d6x10 to a radius of 2ft
Bio-E cost: 10 for Grub 35 for Bore Weapon
Carnivorous Grubs “Lecter”: Simply Grubs specifically thought for flesh rather than for metal. Not particularly effective toward robots, they are nasty toward living being.
Damage: 3d8 M.D.C./S.D.C plus 2d8 M.D.C. to M.D.C. being and 3d6 damage directly form Hit Points to S.D.C. beings for 1d4 melees/rounds. It Hurt like hell , like having piranhas eating you from inside out!! These grubs, and relative Bore weapons, are illegal in all human heaven
Bio-E :15 for Grubs, 40 for Bore Weapon
Tracking Grubs “Judas”: The Grubs does less damage than their cousins and don’t chew. Instead they emit a scrambled signals that only Bio-Comms can detect. Useful to track down enemies.
Damage: 1d4 M.D.C./S.D.C. Range of signal: 6 Miles Lifespan: The Grub can live for roughly 24 hours plus 1d6 hours
Bio-E Cost: 5 for grubs, 20 for Bore Weapon
Thermal search grubs “killer-bee” : These grubs are really complex, infact they have a thermal sensor and two small wings that allow them to fly toward target avoiding obstacles or even doing sharp turns
Damage - same as normal Bore Gun Grubs Range - 500ft more than normal Grubs Lifespan: 2d4melees(they tend to live longer than normal grubs mostly because they have to catch the prey)
Bonus: +1 to strike
Bio-E cost: 20 for single grub, 50 for Bore Weapon
Force Piercing Grub “Krueger” : These Grubs are covered into a spiky chitin shell. These spikes generate a small vibration field that make it “slippery” toward force field. Basically the Grub can bypass force fields and do damage beyond that.
Damage: 1d6 to force field and usual Bore gun damage to the machine behind the field.
Bio-E Cost: Special ONLY Bio-Slayers and Butchers can have such modification; no other O.C.C. can!! 15 for single Grub, 35 for Bore Weapon
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

no "goo-ey" type of grubs?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!

Return to “Splicers®”