Need Help want do demo of Splicers

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Need Help want do demo of Splicers

Unread post by darkguyver »

hi guys I need some help I need printer friendly demo kits for Splicers I want to demo off game

What I need pre made OCC

demo modules and anythings else u guys think I should have I till September set this up
have it in programming thanks guys
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Re: Need Help want do demo of Splicers

Unread post by Premier »

Glad to hear that the Splice will be flowing in September! Do you already have campaign in mind that you plan to run?

Do you know what Pre-gen Characters you will need? (i.e.: Packmasters, Archangels, Dreadguards, Roughnecks, Outriders with War Mounts, etc.)
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I have a few pregens but I need to make sure they are in digital format. You are more than welcome to use any of those.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

The Galactus Kid wrote:I have a few pregens but I need to make sure they are in digital format. You are more than welcome to use any of those.

Sweet I like get occ for all class and very much like get stasts for chucks pack master and gore hounds that made art for in rifter
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid

darkguyver wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:I have a few pregens but I need to make sure they are in digital format. You are more than welcome to use any of those.

Sweet I like get occ for all class and very much like get stasts for chucks pack master and gore hounds that made art for in rifter

That Packmaster and his Gorehounds are my brother-in-laws character. The art from that Rifter is hanging up in his house.

I'll have to see what other O.C.C.s I have as pregens.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

darkguyver wrote:

Hey Darkguyver,

Yeah that Packmaster and gore pack belongs to Galactus Kid's brother in law. They have a wonderful on-going campaign that I was thrilled to hear about the light and story lines thus far. The Packmaster is named Borris and is part of that gaming group from the Great House of Warsaw. Since that illustration, I have learned that Borris has a new addition to his Gore Pack. If you get the stats on Borris and the pack, please know that you will have a higher level Packmaster for use in the campaign.
The Galactus Kid

When are you wanting to run this demo? I'm sure some of the Splice-heads here could also tackle creating a low to mid-level NPC to contribute. If a few of us each did one, it would more than meet your needs.

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

that would work great November 7-9, 2014 when con is.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid

So you want low level (1-3) characters? Between 5 and 8 of them? All types of classes?
Dreadguard
Packmaster
Outrider (strider or Grendel)
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B
Saint
Technojacker

Just list below which character you would be willing to do for this. We can post here but also if you want to be a part of this project, I can create a Dropbox folder with a standard character sheet template where we can drop our finished characters and where others can access it.

The Galactus Kid

I will roll up the Technojacker

Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

hmmm... i've made a packmaster on these boards before...

yup, here's the character. unfortunately, it's not terribly organized, and he may need a bit more character history. but, if you're interested:

viewtopic.php?p=2165865#p2165865
The Galactus Kid

Looks good Shark Force. I'm thinking we can try to help another Splice-Head out with new characters if you're up for it.

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Premier wrote:
darkguyver wrote:

Hey Darkguyver,

Yeah that Packmaster and gore pack belongs to Galactus Kid's brother in law. They have a wonderful on-going campaign that I was thrilled to hear about the light and story lines thus far. The Packmaster is named Borris and is part of that gaming group from the Great House of Warsaw. Since that illustration, I have learned that Borris has a new addition to his Gore Pack. If you get the stats on Borris and the pack, please know that you will have a higher level Packmaster for use in the campaign.

November plan it out now so give me lot time to plan. I would still love see gm screen so can show off some art of chuck get people hype for the game.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Galactus Kid wrote:So you want low level (1-3) characters? Between 5 and 8 of them? All types of classes?
Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B
Saint
Technojacker

Just list below which character you would be willing to do for this. We can post here but also if you want to be a part of this project, I can create a Dropbox folder with a standard character sheet template where we can drop our finished characters and where others can access it.

think would be good start point
Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Well life has got in way some still like any npc for the con thx everyone for help
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Got put in programming for Con one month a way
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

darkguyver wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:So you want low level (1-3) characters? Between 5 and 8 of them? All types of classes?
Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B
Saint
Technojacker

Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B

Any word on them npc boss man much thanks for help
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

darkguyver wrote:
darkguyver wrote:
Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B
Saint
Technojacker

Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B

you didn't say what level you want ;)

(i personally may or may not get around to creating one or more for you... but i don't want to commit and then bail. either way, knowing what level they should be makes a different :P )
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Shark_Force wrote:
darkguyver wrote:
darkguyver wrote:
Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B
Saint
Technojacker

Dreadguard
Packmaster
Archangel
Biotic A
Biotic B

you didn't say what level you want ;)

(i personally may or may not get around to creating one or more for you... but i don't want to commit and then bail. either way, knowing what level they should be makes a different :P )

wow cant belivee forgot that part lv 1 please thx
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

would love get them thx when think they be ready by
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid

Sorry. Guyver. I'll have to check when I get home. I've been really bogged down in two manuscripts I'm trying to get wrapped up.

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Thank you so much man
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Well off to my con wish me luck
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Anyone got some pre gens let me known plz
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid

Sorry man, I meant to get back with you sooner. I have some posted on the character section of these forums, but I failed to get the other ones to you since I've been tucked away working on a few other writing projects. I'm so sorry I let this fall by the wayside.

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

that fine can dig out before sunday my usb dead and lost my pregens
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

that fine can dig it out before sunday my usb dead and lost my pregens
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid

J.L. Duncan wrote:Liars....

Please stay out of the splicers forum if you can't provide some constructive comments.

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

Well my next gamestorm in march still work on demo kit for the game so that it for now
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®

Return to “Splicers®”