Phantasm Gamer's Equinox

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Phantasm Gamer's Equinox

Unread post by jaymz »

I know I may no longer be an official Megaversal Ambassador but just wanted to let you guys know I will be running two Robotech Sessions at my local Spring Con: Phantasm, Gamer's Equinox the weekend of March 29th. I'll also be doing a Battletech game as well. As is typically the case, I am the only person running anything Palladium.

Here is the website for the Con - http://phantasm.pfga.ca/index.html

As usual they will have Ed Greenwood on hand to run a game and do a panel discussion. He is there every March and September.

If you know anyone in the Toronto Area that may be interested, please let them know and point them in my direction.

Thanks in advance. :ok:
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Phantasm Gamer's Equinox

Unread post by auyl »

This is actually a con I've wanted to go to for a long time, just the March dates won't really work as I'm already asking for a lot of weekends off in March. Maybe in September when the con seems to run again.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Cool. Didn't realize you lived close enough to attend. :ok:
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Here is the link for any close enough to attend - http://phantasm.pfga.ca/index.html

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

A reminder to any that MIGHT want to attend and are close enough to do so.

Next weekend, March 29th and 30th, is Phantasm Gamer's Equinox. The Spring Phantasm convention in Peterborough Ontario.

I am running 2 Robotech RPG scenarios (Same scenario each time). One from 10-2 on the 29th and the other from 10-2 on the 30th. I will also be running a Battletech scenario from 8-12 on the evening/night of the 29th.

Hope to see someone come by :ok:

\m/
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Have fun! Please let us know how things go!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Postmortem of Phantasm Gamer's Equinox:

Not very good sadly. Though it was more or less what I was expecting unfortunately.

Saturday morning's Robotech RPG session had 3 attendees out a possible 6. They had a good time and enjoyed the scenario. (Recon of a Zentraedi wreck). All were new to the RPG though they knew what Robotech was. No one seem interested in what we were playing or even stopped by to observe while we played.

Sunday's session had no attendees at all. I ended up trying demos of a couple of other games.

By comparison my Battletech session Saturday night had 4 of a possible 6 attendees and at least 12 people who stopped to watch to some degree.

The disheartening thing of it was seeing the other tables full with others around them watching. There were the usual suspects of D&D 4th and Pathfinder but there were also old out of date out of print games that were full and had people wishing they had gotten in on the game.

At this point I am not even sure I want to bother running Palladium RPGs locally anymore honestly. There is just so little interest in them it is.......well it is a kick in the teeth to some degree.

Now I have to wait to see if I can actually get my RRT stuff when it was promised for (June/July) otherwise I may just not bother representing Palladium in any way at my local con in September as the work put into end up being worthless.

\m/

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”