Finally making it Official.

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Finally making it Official.

Unread post by JimmyB »

Some of you know me as Beatleguise on here, or Oogrre. And some of you know me from the Kick Starter
simply as James B Hill Jr. I have been running games at Gen Con since 2003, and I love going to the Open House.
So here I am, time to stop just running games, and make them official. :)

I have been playing RPGs since 1977, and running games since 1986. At my table we play EVERYTHING.
If its an RPG I have it, if its a mini game I have it. And as of this years Gen Con Indi, I completed my
Palladium Books collection. we play everything, and more often than not, I mix several games together.

Currently my gaming group is starting a new campaign based on the minion wars. Only I through in a twist.
We have gone back to some of our previous games. Palladium Fantasy, Rifts, and Heroes Unlimited, and revisited
characters that haven't been played in years. Now they are all coming together. Or more appropriately, CRASHING
together in the 2cd cataclysm. Thanks to the minion wars, its a never ending circle, and now those who have
survived, approximately 1 out of 3..... have found themselves on Chaos Earth Dec 22 Day 1. And for one of them it
is not the first time they have been here. Post Apocalypse 2.

Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Finally making it Official.

Unread post by zyanitevp »

JimmyB wrote:Some of you know me as Beatleguise on here, or Oogrre. And some of you know me from the Kick Starter
simply as James B Hill Jr. I have been running games at Gen Con since 2003, and I love going to the Open House.

I have been playing RPGs since 1977, and running games since 1986. At my table we play EVERYTHING.
If its an RPG I have it, if its a mini game I have it. And as of this years Gen Con Indi, I completed my
Palladium Books collection. we play everything, and more often than not, I mix several games together.

Currently my gaming group is starting a new campaign based on the minion wars. Only I through in a twist.
We have gone back to some of our previous games. Palladium Fantasy, Rifts, and Heroes Unlimited, and revisited
characters that haven't been played in years. Now they are all coming together. Or more appropriately, CRASHING
together in the 2cd cataclysm. Thanks to the minion wars, its a never ending circle, and now those who have
survived, approximately 1 out of 3..... have found themselves on Chaos Earth Dec 22 Day 1. And for one of them it

Jimmy B aka Beatleguise

Welcome JimmyB!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

I will be running games at Gen Con this year.
Most likely my usual Gen Con game "Behind closed doors in Hoegiesville" Rifts Dark Ages/Chaos Earth
And possibly the Robotech RPG, depending on the release of Tactics and time to paint, this could be
a RPG / Tactics cross over game.

I will have more details in the coming weeks as I will be Officially scheduling these over my Christmas break.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

JimmyB wrote:I will be running games at Gen Con this year.
Most likely my usual Gen Con game "Behind closed doors in Hoegiesville" Rifts Dark Ages/Chaos Earth
And possibly the Robotech RPG, depending on the release of Tactics and time to paint, this could be
a RPG / Tactics cross over game.

I will have more details in the coming weeks as I will be Officially scheduling these over my Christmas break.

Once you have registered your games for GenCon, please email: ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com with the same event information so that we can track the info from our end.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

JimmyB wrote:Some of you know me as Beatleguise on here, or Oogrre. And some of you know me from the Kick Starter

Jimmy B aka Beatleguise

That sounds like a great game! 8)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”